Emotions/Feelings

Is there a way to get rid of them anons, I tried cigs but they don't work.

Attached: 1547055478432.png (960x540, 233K)

Cigs don't get rid of your feelings

Now I know, some user told me that cigs numb them away, but I tried so far and failed.

Unironically castrate yourself user, your balls are producing too much hormones that are messing up your life.

try antidepressants. i made an appointment with a psychiatrist and in only 10 minutes he prescribed me escilatopram. been taking it for 4 days and i haven't felt any differences. probably will take 2-3 weeks to do anything just like the other drugs.

also that pic.
skyking, we wageslaves will never forget about you. instead of living your entire life as a sheep, you decided to live only a few minutes like a lion. god fucking speed.

Attached: 1534036142095.jpg (2048x1842, 740K)

He will never be forgotten user, I cried when I saw the videos of him flying the sky. Funny, he might had only done it for a short periord, but he was the freest man on earth then.

>he will never be forgotten
as along as there are wageslaves that probably will never be able to achieve their dreams, he won't be.

Attached: 1534140651270.jpg (1200x630, 94K)

>tfw i still think about skyking from time to time

Attached: vF8ufYlDWaf0KdYXnX3OFU00ZNgoJJ0dqh4sJ0qMRpc.jpg (633x540, 40K)

I showed this pic to my friend and his reply was
>your choice of memes and the people you call legends is worrying me
RIP Sky King, you were and still are a legend.
Jow Forums doesn't even have that many wageslaves. But it's not about wageslaves anyway. He'll live so long as the robot spirit lives.

Me too
Oregininin

Attached: 1547247778281.png (494x464, 259K)

I had my brother shooting himself in front of me.
Traumatised me to a point where I can't feel anything, really. I never get sad, mad, happy. I can't feel love. I don't feel excitement. Life's just going through the motions.

Try getting one of your relatives to shoot themselves, maybe it'll work out for you user.

My relatives are normie cunts.

I was trying to make you see how retarded you are for even wishing to not have feelings.
But if you need me to spell it out: You're a fucking moron.

If anything, cigarettes just give you another addiction you have to upkeep and pay with your money and health. It is relaxing and feels good for the moment, but ultimately it's a pretty shitty drug
t. smoker

Attached: kero kero.png (1012x1417, 1.98M)

Fuck the normie fucks that dis Sky King. I choose to remember him as a hero. Dude never had any training in flying a plane, had a shit job and a worse boss, living in Washington and all he wanted to do was do a fucking barrel roll. He succeeded and he didn't even hurt anyone. Dude is the most human, he feels and doesn't want to bring others down. He went out on his own terms.

dont get attached to anything if you re a loser, and i say that as a loser.

If you are healthy, attractive, high IQ , successful, sure feel to chase shit. You will probably get it. If you are one of us, when something leaves your life, you just have to suck it up, say Goodbye, and Let it go

I always wanted to be a Pilot, was my dream job as a kid. LOL was laughed at when i said i wanted to be a pilot cause my eyes are weird and fucked up; the closest ill ever get is vidya and sims. I always wondered if i could actually pilot a real aircraft just from that

You can, just know that rules are made to govern the weak. You either cuck yourself, give up, or rise above.

i have jacked up eyes/ eyesight, wont get into it, it depresses me, no one would let me fly jack shit, anyways im old now

Sky King never had a day's worth of training, that didn't stop him.

I got my pilot license at 17, and I've seen dumb chinks who can't even speak english get their commercial IFR multi engine rating. Lots of idiot old people go do their recreational license, and that literally doesn't even need a medical check (in canada at least, not sure for USA) If you want it, you'll find a way to get it.

Get some LASIK, pick up some books, even just going for a little tour at the local flight school, anything that can get you close to flying.