Greentext your pains

>Meet sweet, gentle, innocent-looking girl at around 5'2 in height, working in supermarket
>Has a mild voice and very sweet face
>Is naturally blonde with blue eyes
>Does not look like a whore at all
>-I fall in love
>End up finding out she uses Tinder and wears a metal-chain choker around her neck, plus dark lipstick

Pain level 10/10

I really cannot stop thinking about cutting my own throat. The pain is unbearable.

Attached: IMG_0223.png (750x1133, 885K)

there are plenty of fish in the sea user
stop being a faggot

>choker
dude those are literally shells and she probably is a whore

Not the same girl, numbskull

>be me in 7th grade many years ago
>get asked if im into anyone
> keep getting pressured into giving hints
>get asked what they look like or what they wear
>remember staring at there ass
>"they wear tight pants"
>eventually give up name
> they rat me out
>person thinks im a freak now

Pain level 10/10

>be me
>10th grade
>have crush on qt small gurl
>one day see her passionately making out with a big Tyrone in the hallway

Attached: CE3FF761-452D-4681-A17C-11B707B8A558.jpg (608x585, 213K)

Become a fag and use grindr you'll find lots of twink virgins who want to "experiment"

>3 days ago
>hop on a bus
>it's virtually empty
>this cutie that was waiting for the same bus sitting almost in front of me
>keeps making eye contact with me + fidgeting
>tfw i just look into the window because i'm an autist
>went to the library, then hopped on another bus
>it's the same fucking qt
>now it just feels awkward
>we both hop off the bus
>make eye contact one last time
>we both walk to opposite directions
>mfw i could've found love

Attached: 1532015609548.jpg (640x640, 71K)

>fall in love and suicidal over someone you were never with
jesus christ

What is the problem OP? Those girls give blowjobs that are out of this world

It's the fact that even the women you'd expect least to be whores are big whores. All women are whores.

Good on you for noticing, now go fuck them as there's nothing else to choose from. It's not so bad.

Nigga she looks at least 15

Many people who use Tinder are underage. Some Nordic women age like milk while others age like wine. Those that age like wine are the small girls. Probably some growth hormone deficiency thing.

that happened to me too user

Attached: feelsbad.jpg (618x412, 26K)

>She's a lesbian
>Pain level 7/10
>Had no chance anyway
>Pain level 6/10

Go on Grindr and fuck a sissy OP forget about this roastie

>>Had no chance anyway
Only makes it worse knowing that some fucking Arab piece of shit is fingering this blonde at the nightclub or some borderline pd, pot-smoking male on Tinder is fucking her while my life is putrid shit.

Idk, she hangs around this autistic lesbo all the time now. Eases the pain a little.

>she
Who are you talking about? fucking omg

I am this guy ^
(She) is the lesbian

Are you so mentally retarded a troll that you think I think that you know the girl in the picture or the girl I am talking about in the OP?
Fuck off you underage retarded kid

If you were alpha, you'd think about slitting HER throat.

I do for heaven's sake. All the young blonde haired women I want to kill. But I don't want to bring shame on my family by doing it. My family will be shamed by the media and by the local people. My family has already suffered enough.

Why the obsession with blondes, Elliot? As far as the story tells, your rage is justified against the cashier that wasted herself on whoredom.

Because I live in fucking Denmark, I am ethnic northwestern European so I am related to these women and they are of my race and they won the genetic lottery and every other lottery. Their lives are so good.
Yet they self-destruct, they ruin their own lives, take stupid decisions, becomes used up whores WHEN THEY DO NOT NEED TO. THEY CAN GET LITERALLY THE BEST OF MEN THAT THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER - NOT ME BUT OTHER MEN.

If you are of true native heritage, then you have the potential to become said type of #1 quality man. The hardest part, having the best genetics, is a test you passed.
Become said man and you'll be able to abject these whores publicly. This coupled with you obtaining a quality woman will signal to other females that becoming a whore is becoming trash in the eyes of the best.

She didn't even do anything. You should be mad at yourself for making stupid conclusions, you disgusting piece of shit.

kek a trip shit posters opinion ever mattering.
remove that trip shit poster it's not needed and you're not op. stop attention whoring cuz you're such an unloveable faggot irl you need to cry for attention on a defective thong sniffing forum that's built around being user. comically pathetic and sad. the only reply is the one without your tripshit post name

Shit I linked the wrong post. Whoops.
I meant that I was this guy.
Idk what girl you were talking about. Bitter cunt

I don't conform to the expectations of others. Unlike every other person here, however, I actually do it in a constructive way and be an individual rather than being a filthy NEET. I don't give a fuck about Jow Forums culture and almost never come on this site because of its god-awful webdesign. Eat shit.