If you woke up to a 10/10 raping you, would you press charges, or just go with it?

If you woke up to a 10/10 raping you, would you press charges, or just go with it?

Attached: 1546272223928.jpg (720x793, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nM9bpnvr-fA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

definitely sue/press charges

i don't give a fuck honestly

I'd rape her back. You think my 10/10 can overpower me? That's gay dude

You can't rape the willing op. lasdkjlfhlas;

I just let her do whatever she wants

Attached: 01EFBD63-0DC2-4A0C-97E4-20DF41E2A6CA.jpg (331x331, 32K)

>If you were suddenly transported into my pathetic fantasy, would you enjoy it as much as I do?

Yes lads, let's all wank together.

If she had a penis I would kill her and she her famy, if she didnt I would cum and sue her

If anyone says yes you are literally an lgbt feminist

so only feminists oppose rape ?

if she looks like Dove. I ain't pressing SHIT

You never said if it's a girl or a guy. If it's a guy then I would sue him so fucking hard but if a girl then sure I'll become a full on dyke

>gf and me sleeping at my place, tired af after picking her up
>wake up, what is that strange whimpering
>she is holding her face and looks pissed
>"um, whats is wrong?"
>she tried to tease and play with my dick while watching me in my sleep
>elbow checked her

Oppps.

Attached: 9781784640910.jpg (259x248, 16K)

my version of a 10/10 would not rape me. I would say that if she was my version of a 10/10 I would know her and we would want each other, but in this scenario it's not true so she's not a 10/10.
if it's some generic mega stacy then that's definitely not a 1010 to me and I would feel violated and press charges.

I mean, yes, but there's no way in hell that anyone would believe me, so i'm not so sure.

Do you know what rape means

>lgbt feminist
First you have to be gay to not want it. Second, only a feminist would make a scene about it

kek. reflexes keeping the dick safe.

I was sleep raped by a sub 10 and let it happen. Mostly because I was tired though. Still pretty scary experience.

>Still pretty scary experience.
p-p-p-p-pussy on my cock?!!!?!?! n-n-n-n-ooooo I'm scared. Let me out of this nightmare!

so the same applies to women

faggots deserve the death penalty
very original

yes just like lesbians !! FUCK EVERYONE EVERYWHERE EVERYTIME OR YER FOGGEN GAY LAD THIS IS NOW OFFICIALY A SODOM AND GOMORRAH ZONE

I see Im not the only one tired of these shitty threads

Attached: 1538254802414.jpg (400x400, 17K)

I'd go with it.
I wouldn't mind at all.

I was once technically raped (I'm a dude), and it wasn't fun because the woman raping me was built like a fucking tank.
I was fucked on pills (ecstasy) and couldn't get her off me when she was trying it on... next thing I know it's 3 hours later and I'm just coming to after apparently passing out and she's riding me like I'm a beach donkey.

She was one of my sister's friends which made it more awkward... when I came to I freaked out and she started crying thinking I wanted it and she LITERALLY punched a door off its fucking hinges.
Then she went and told my sister we had sex and my sister was mad at me.

My family didn't know I loved getting boshed on drugs so I couldn't exactly turn around and say to my sister "I was fucked on pills and she practically raped me", because my sister would have told my mum and I didn't want that.

Guys, trust me, getting "raped" isn't great if the woman you're waking up to riding you is a fucking troll the size of a refridgerator.
If it was a hot woman I think nobody would complain.

I'd say this but who would believe me? I'm just a male I don't have rights

Shoot her in the face, fuck her

I'd press charges. maybe ask for leniency but if someone's breaking into my home to fuck me in my sleep then something's seriously wrong with them no matter how good they look.

>so the same applies to women
Honestly, if you asked me, I would say YES. Who fucking cares if a penis went in your vagina. Get over it, that's what it was built for.

But to reply more directly to your comment..... no. Female on male rape is not the same as male on female rape. I wish it was the same!!!! But its not.... lets face it.

I would literally laugh in my male friends face if he said he got raped by a woman. Literally. I would find it funny as fuck and I'd be patting him on the back while he's crying. If a woman raped me I wouldn't care. And I think all men should acknowledge the fact that it's just not a real problem if it happens. Its not even a fucking big deal....just bust your nut, roll over and fall asleep niggy. Not that hard

Attached: 16665585_390715278011122_8836774859138449049_n.jpg (640x463, 38K)

i appreciate the layers your on.

i'm a guy and i was actually raped by a group of ~16yo girls when i was 13
no i wouldn't just go with it. i'd ruin that bitches life

Yes. Especially if she's raping me anally. If she's raping me by taking my penis, I'll still press charges because I don't want to be responsible for a potential child or id want her to be punished for giving me an STD if I got one.

But if she was clean and on birth control, rape away.

Scared I mean to be woken up getting fucked by a stranger. Being roused from sleep like that, was pretty alarming at first.

appreciated mayn

I'd go with it and then smash her face into mushy pulp, taking out all my self-hatred that i project onto women.

Female on male rape isn't recognised in my country.

blackmail for favours
impossible to win a court case like this but an opportunity like this is to good to pass up

In Dove name, amen.

Attached: 1546272257740.jpg (740x1110, 99K)

Depends on the scenario: did she break into my house in the middle of the night or something, or was I at a party and talking to her, and then the next thing I know I wake up to her fucking me?

>pretty alarming at first.
I wish females would describe their rape like this.
Again, who cares if you are having sex without you saying "yes" first. Who cares. The dick goes in the pussy just like with your girlfriends. Who cares. Get over that sexual intercourse lol

It's my fantasy so I would only press charges if she infects me with some STD

Attached: 1526202458591.jpg (1280x985, 226K)

No, only in two cases I would complain. If she's fat and ugly I'd bust a nut and tell her to gtfo or if she have std/hiv I'd file a rape charge.

strapon or trap?
eitherway no if we started dating

Ok, duly noted etc

i'd go back to sleep, honestly

Could you say no to her?
youtube.com/watch?v=nM9bpnvr-fA

I would let her keep going, as long as she makes my breakfast... Aint no bitch gonna rape me and leave with an empty stomach

I'd just go with it if it was a 7 or above

Press charges
I'd like it, but if she's raping me she might rape others, so needs to be punished to prevent such.

Rape myself. Wouldn't give her the satisfaction

Press charges and rake in the sweet rape cash as stacy goes rightfully to jail.

tell her to stop(even though I don't want her to), hope she doesn't, if she doesn't stop I'd press charges for fun, if she doesn't then I'd just brag about it

Yes, I would press charges. I don't want to lose my virginity to some random whore. Chances are, if she's desperate enough to rape some 5'6" manlet, she's probably mentally ill or infected with some sort of super STDs, which would make me want to press charges more. Also, I haven't even graduated High School yet. I can't pay child support. I'm 18 on top of that. I can't be a father.

Attached: m2k not a thumbnail just a small image no bully.png (160x208, 61K)

go with it and then press charge

not everyone's a single loser like you

>All these anons blatantly lying about pressing charges against a 10/10

Why? You'd beg for more and you know it, it would be your one chance in life to fuck a perfect girl

my definition of rape is forced penetration, so assuming a 10/10 was fucking me in the ass i'd knock her senseless. I wouldn't press charges though.

Of course I would throw her down on the bed and savage the shit out of her. I've fucked a couple 8s before and it seriously boosted my self esteem permanently, although that's not saying much.
A 10 wanting me bad enough to rape me would be the best thing that ever happened to me.

>implying anyone would believe you
The police would probably laugh at you. If you did proceed with charging her she would likely just say you were the one who raped her. Then you would go to jail for a long time and get real fucked up in there.

i would go with it then get a lot of money

Lawsuit money is lawsuit money.

I would let her finish me off first then report it to the police to get some $$$ out of that where for raping me

probably go with it but act clingy if she just leaves me afterward

I'd reverse it. At least I'd be having fun then.

if you're a man, and you're raped, and you get her pregnant, do you have to pay child support?

rape isn't a tort you moron it's a criminal offense you can't get money out of it through the justice system

i highly doubt a woman would want to have sex with me to the point of her rapping me in my sleep.

Attached: FB_IMG_1491424730805.jpg (720x1080, 53K)

This but in reverse

Yeah ill be pressing my charges alright

Attached: Riddly_c0ebe5_5617698.jpg (507x501, 44K)

Depends. Do you live in Sweden? Washington?

Yeah me neither who does

No way anyone over an 8 can rape, male or female

If it happened I think I would creat a dumb thread about it asking for advice and sice no one cares I guess everyone would call me a fagoot.

Its not rape if I'm willing.

I'd let her have her fun then show her what rape really feels like.

>manlet
>weak one at that.

It depends. If she gives me a STD or get prego, I would.

go with it and press charges afterwards?

who the fuck says no to free money...

Attached: M8.jpg (900x600, 102K)

Women should get to ride whoever they want, whenever they want.

Attached: 1489804751970.webm (480x480, 632K)

i'd just go with it because honestly i don't see how i could care if a female "raped me" unless it was a relative or some species of landwhale. i don't mean to downplay it cause, morally it's wrong, but i personally don't give a fuck.

That's really fucking hot mang

If you're willing to fuck her it isn't rape

is that doctor phil

ummm whats the context here

Press charges because that's illegal and not something I asked for.
And also no women allowed in my domain.

3PBP

Anything else is a retarded answer, you rape her and choke her, she'd thank you. Just make sure she didn't rob you too.

i'd finish, and then get the fuck out of dodge, because a woman can very easily sue me for rape especially if there's my seed inside her. would rather get killed by cartels in mexico than rot in jail and get raped (they don't like rapists there i've heard)

Press charges and then visit for conjugal reasons.