*walks toward you at high speed*

*walks toward you at high speed*

Attached: ajlove3.png (687x773, 1.07M)

*walks towards her, graze my hands over her exposed waist, slide them down to her cakes and grab a handful of each cheek* fuck I love girls.

Blow on my rape wisthle

GET TO COVVA !!!!

Attached: 535ee09b69bedd19569c9154-480-360.jpg (480x360, 31K)

*pulls the shirt down from around her shoulders to expose her perky boobies and sucks on them for 4 hours*

>walks away from you at a relaxed pace

Attached: 1491333168211.webm (480x600, 1.6M)

pretty hot until she turned to show her face

>nigger
>walks at high speed

>AY WHITE BOI, I NEED TA TELL U SOMETHIN

what do /r9k?

>get nervous and get an erection and start stuttering

Attached: pepe22.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

y..ou too
>falls over
>start having seizure
>piece of poop fall out of my shorts

shes gonna snap her fingers in my face, isnt she?

Attached: imdoneman.jpg (474x443, 22K)

look lady you can't return this laundry detergent without a receipt.

*blocks your path*
You gon' have to pay dat toll if you wan' dat boy's hole, ofay.

Attached: blacchynafriend1.jpg (700x700, 65K)

Black women want White men. Head on over to lipstickalley and see how they talk about Black boys if you don't believe me. Black women are desperate for men that are actually MEN, and not overgrown teenagers. You can literally have your pick of black women if you're a white man with a degree and job, and don't say dumb racist shit. I've been fucking 10/10 black women, and haven't even looked at white women in a sexual way in over a year

>Black women are desperate for men that are actually MEN, and not overgrown teenagers

That's all women. Disregard the feminist brainwashing.

What? You don't know the rift between black women and black men. Black women are outpacing black men and they're tired of supporting them, only to be murdered and raped by savage negro males. Black women are far more loving and caring than any white women I know, but dealing with black males does not allow them to be soft. They have to adopt a harden exterior and be prepared to fend off verbal and physical assaults whenever they're around black males.

Fair enough but it doesn't change the fact that all women want men, not juveniles.

Yes, I'm well aware of that, that's why I said Black women are desperate for men that act like MEN, because all the black males around them act like little boys

Is she switching?

The people on LSA fluctuate between fawning over White men and irrationally despising them out of some weird racial solidarity (though those people most obsessed with race seem most into Whites). Black women are a truly interesting bunch.
I sincerely think that a good portion of Black women want nothing to do with Whites, but an even greater portion is absolutely obsessed with them.

There are the "swirlers" (black women that are open to white men). Then there are the pickme's/mammies (black women that want to remain in "blackistan" with black men).
Most of the "I don't want pink peen" stuff is just reactionary from black women that have not had any good experiences with white people. Can't really blame them. That's why its up to us to show them that not all white people hate them

OOOOHHH YESSSS MASSUH GIMME DAT

Attached: ebony tassle 2.webm (640x640, 1.68M)