LNTP girI

lNTP girI

Attached: 1545782741594.jpg (3996x2250, 864K)

Please fuck me please I'm begging you

Is that a fucking runway outside?

I always wondered that as well lol

Like in the ass?

ISTP boy

Attached: 1540247202360.png (398x495, 368K)

>implying she would be interested in telling her gender online

Attached: 1545477019730.jpg (218x250, 3K)

Yes, she lives in a derelict building.

ISTP girl

Attached: 1546918429760.jpg (1200x919, 366K)

wrong. there are no INTP girls, I've searched...

They are rare but not even the rarest

Attached: tumblr_inline_on5gipZJV41uaatm0_640.jpg (564x526, 70K)

How do you manage to keep posting these?

maddie? is it really you?

Who is she and how the fuck does she sleep with the airplane noises?

Interesting how this fits with ideas of greater male variability
Basically women invoke a selection of fewer cognitive models while men are relatively more diverse and experimental

>lNTP girI
Give me one as gf, sounds like we could fit.

>INTP
>uses pseudoscience for grouping
take the test again

Dont know man, the variability line is the exact same for both men and women. Its just that some types are more common in women and some in men

You dont know half a thing about science. MBTI uses objectively measurable personality traits. Hence its scientific. Your "understanding" of science is one youtube video you watched on the internet which says nothing but "some people who take the test get different results". Now first of all, lets assume thats true. Then ONLY the specific testing methodology would be faulty. That says nothing about MBTI as a whole. Secondly, why do you think those people get a different result? Because they give different answers.

This is like saying "math isnt scientific because every time i enter different numbers in an equation i get a different result, so equations are unscientific and wrong".

Do you have any idea how retarded you have to be actually think shit is a good argument? Actually, i think you know a whole lot about that, lol.

Where are you seeing a runway?

If those statistics are true 66% of women fall into 5 types compared to 52% of men
27% of men fall under the 8 least common types for men compared to 16% of women for their respective 8 least common types

The idea of greater male variability isn't that there are not outliers its that on average men use a greater diversity of individual options

Looks like a water way to me you absolute fucking idiot

>If those statistics are true 66% of women fall into 5 types compared to 52% of men
So its pretty much the same
>27% of men fall under the 8 least common types for men compared to 16% of women for their respective 8 least common types
That doesnt have anything to do with variance

We can say that women are somewhat more similar to eachother, 14% to be precise. But the difference is not that big and i think you are trying fit this data into an preconceived bias you have. Dont get me wrong, i do think on average men are more interesting than women, but i dont think it has anything to do with variance. I I just think this whole redpill anti women thing sometimes gets out of hand people start crafting alternate realities to fit their bias. Some of the things said are simply not true. This is one of them imo.

>You don't know half a thing about science.
Said the pseudoscience shill.
>Your "understanding" of science is one youtube video you watched on the internet
No, it's from 5 years of formal education. Though to be fair, my field isn't science either, but people often conflate "language of science" with actual science.
[strawman]
[dawn-tier analogy]
>Do you have any idea how retarded you have to be actually think shit is a good argument?
The one you made up? It's intentionally bad, i assume.
When even the *notoriously* bullshit-heavy pseudoscience field of psychology heavily criticizes their own idea as pseudoscience (or more mildly), you have to be really wary of it.
I judge validity of MBTI from data. The data says it's about as useful as a horoscope.

ENTP man ama

Attached: 2F095FB8-8AF5-4780-B9A6-78D5D2643081.jpg (950x630, 120K)

Hey Italian friend btw kys

Where the fuck are the ENTP qt fembots at???

Attached: entp another victory.png (1200x600, 195K)

I think we are talking past each other with different ideas of what variance means
From google: "the fact or quality of being different, divergent, or inconsistent."

let's say you mount 2 guns in front of a target
Gun A hits the target 84% of the time and misses 16% of the time
Gun B hits the target 73% of the time and misses 27% of the time
Which is more variable?
Obviously in either case there is a potential to hit or miss but the average statistical tendencies will have gun A's firing pattern cluster closer together

With this isn't a difference in average variation then I obviously need to relearn the English language

as for this fairly mainstream concept being anti-women I would have to disagree
For example variation differences are also observed in iq where although men start to become the majority after 120~ IQ Iirc they are also a majority of people on the low end of the cognitive spectrum
Basically more geniuses and retards among the male side

Thanks for the asshurt.

If you ever find an argument in the massive empty space that is your head though, feel free to give me a call.

>the fact or quality of being different, divergent, or inconsistent."
The exact type doesnt matter, just the difference in frequency between them. It doesnt matter if ifs the 8 most common or uncommon types. Just how much difference there is in the frequency of each individual type

I get you fully, i just dont agree.

>INTP boy
>Not smart
>Tradefag
What did the universe mean by this?

Attached: 1546647664461.jpg (612x373, 27K)

How the fuck would a .22 do that much damage? I've unless she dumped a mag of hollow points into each student, they wouldn't have bled like that.

INTJ Boi here.

Fucking kill me please.

A beautiful girl sadly abandoned by the world, and with great difficulty.

5x.22 high velocity load=1 5.56. 1 5.56 at point blank range=you are dead as fuck.

You'd need a good trigger finger but shooting 5 .22 rapidly is not in any way a hard thing to do. I guess she would have run out of ammo quite quickly though, so at least they should have given her an extended mag.

Do intps go well with other intps?
or should I stay away from them?

In my opinion it doesnt work that well.

That life is suffering