How do I deal with cyber stalkers that have my address and want to seriously kill me...

how do I deal with cyber stalkers that have my address and want to seriously kill me, I cant think for myself here but I know generally who is doing it but where can I report this before someone I get hurt.

Attached: yuno.gif (500x500, 682K)

Go to Jow Forums, get a gun and learn to defend yourself.

I cant im from Australia and they're Amerimutts so I cant do shit besides look at them spread my info to pedophiles and trannies

>and want to seriously kill me
>spread my info to pedophiles and trannies

Theres improvised weapons you can use than, a bat with nails driven through it is intimidating and effective for example. Bar your windows and put a padlock on your door.

If you can move though, just do that.

assuming nothing illegal led up to it, get police involved, and move away. if youre living with parents, youve gotta tell them or youll be putting them at risk. however,
there was a massive password leak recently, so if theres someone claiming they know your password, change your password and block/ report them.
also delete facebook/ insta and use a fucking vpn please

stay safe, user

To start off, change all your social media/block them to keep this from spiraling downwards. I've been DOXed before, address and all. Only more and more people will get it and try to fuck with you. Cut that off while you can.

If they've threatened you, report it to INTERPOL and the FBI since they're Amerifats. Contact your local authorities that you may be at risk if you believe they actually are capable of hurting you.

If they had malicious intent behind the DOX, it's illegal as well. Such as if they've threatened to "end you" with it, add that to the reports as well.

Good luck user. It'll blow over eventually.

Dude theyre americans the most they can do is order too much pizza to your place.

>I'm Australian
>They're American
Literally nothing is going to happen. Nobody is going to fly across the planet just to fuck with some random dude on Discord

Tell the Police,you can't?, get all the Cash and go to a reasonably cheap motel with no electronics, if posible don't use ID, and if a vpn works make them follow you to alaska or somewhere else

I think you don't know how to report this Just go to the Police and ask what are you supossed to do, if they say they can't help much and you're broke might be a good idea to get some homemade guns

Pretend you live somewhere else.

Delete your social media presence, move somewhere else very far away (or not so far, if you wanna try hiding by that route), live your life without all the bullshit for a few years, maybe work on your career, work out, read some books, and then start to reestablish yourself slowly. It's not like other people have nothing to do with their lives aside from stalking someone unless you seriously, seriously fucked with them somehow.

they bought plane tickets are are boasting to their real life normalfag friends about it and are getting supported because im a "freak" im just a fucking robot that wanted friends

I did something wacky in retaliation to them threatening to kill me involving my spunk and thought they would respect me because they said they were losers

OP please share your story

>weirdos threaten to kill you
>making a response involving your semen
Move, go to the gym, GET OFF THE INTERNET, and take some time to think about what your life has become and what it possibly can be.

Attached: 1535923270945.jpg (1024x788, 68K)

these are some faggots that have made people kill themselves mainly dudes from here they build you up and pretend to be your bro and whatnot then spread lies about you to their own circlejerk of friends like that I like jerking off on anime girls so I did just that to show how alpha I am and one of their guys had all my info because we played a game together it went to shit from there as they all blocked me off from defending myself and just let it build up, I couldn't leave and I died inside by staying and I just wanna return to lurking here from the shadows

Gather screenshots of them, or better yet just turn your laptop/phone into the police and have them investigate. It's fie if you didn't know to do that, but I seriously suggest now that I am telling you this to do it.

Attached: 2309012390184398491301293019fuck0943091802309214809342.jpg (271x345, 18K)

I have some nasty shit saved on this pc

Delete it if it's illegal then you absolute mong, or just deal with the consequences,, you're gonna fucking die nigga if the police don't get involved

Isn't that how some gay discord rooms work? They bait in bicurious anons and make them post their pics and info for entrance, and then blackmail them?

I said the n word banteringly will that get me fucked over in this jewish society also to add this has been going on for a year and a half I thought it was a joke but they're dead fucking serious

can I contact you originally of course

Attached: 1546140963325.png (1902x1078, 1.39M)

yeah you probably can

dam well i hope you dont die op not many robots left here no more

Attached: 1540039251850.png (573x393, 419K)