Anyone else have a Chad sister who is just better than you at everything and everyone loves her and hates you?

Anyone else have a Chad sister who is just better than you at everything and everyone loves her and hates you?

Attached: aa2749cb2915a771182d8ba26307fe3dc048694bc79c5999ef205eb00cc99ebc.png (786x744, 738K)

Female Chads are called "Stacey."

No, but I have a little sister who is worse than me at everything and everyone hates her and loves me. I think living in my shadow contributed to her doing drugs and getting pregnant at 18 just to have a miscarriage.

It's called a Stacy, you moron. Is she hot?

Has it ever crossed your mind take advantage of her low self esteem and fucking her?

no, i have a chad little brother.

Attached: xan.png (1305x1009, 1.87M)

She weighs almost 200 pounds at 5'4, so no.

Yeah I have what you're talking about, it can suck but also be kind of cool to hang out with someone you never would of meant or liked in any other context, gives you more of a prespective.

Or maybe I'm lying to myself to cope with my "Chad sister"

Does she have a bunch of hot friends?

>She weighs almost 200 pounds at 5'4, so no.
you could melt those pounds off with hard sex every day.

no, i just have two imoutos (1 and 3 years younger) who admire me despite being a beta loser
I left home before they see my true self and visit them from time to time

She did nothing wrong.
Her sister was a slut waiting to happen though.

Attached: 1446614754749.jpg (480x342, 46K)

I have a stacey older sister and i hated her pretty much my whole life, she's a huge bitch and only brings problems to my family.
But i decided to let go my feelings of hate.

You're a good brother, user. Your sisters sound like sweet hearts.

1-10 how hot is she?

>I will never have a Chad sister who is better than me at everything and everyone loves her and hates me
>but she loves me

Attached: 1546430289797.gif (217x233, 52K)

9/10 when she loses weight, she constantly gains and loses weight, it's been a while though, she doesn't exercise and smokes/drinks a lot, she's 26 years old now and imo it's starting to hit the wall slowly, she looks a lot like Hanna minx, even the huge tits minus the whole goth style and a different face but still has a stacey face.

Attached: minx1.jpg (1532x812, 107K)

they tried to convince me to become a videogame youtuber because they used to watch me playing videogames they couldn't beat either because it was hard (supaplex,any RTS game) or they were scary (doom, resident evil, silent hill) but I don't play videogames anymore and i don't like gen Z shit like fortnite and overwatch

She was a shitty older sister that didn't care about her imoutos feelings.

She deserved to get drowned in all that fat old man cum and then some.

Attached: 0020-h_234acmda1046jp-19.jpg (500x800, 119K)

Anime when?

Original meme

You can be a videogame youtuber without playing trash video games. Just play old games and then years down the line, when you reach the modern era of games, play primarily Japanese games with a side of Eastern European games.

>t. anna
Go suck some more old man dick to try and "one up" your perfect, famous sister you failure. Because that's the only thing you are good at.

Attached: 25bcb07cf0.jpg (800x485, 111K)

The one the old men wanted from the start was always riko. They knew she would he a high class cum doll. Anna was just used to lure riko into the sex cult. Riko was the one they saw the potential in.

Also riko willingly chose to be a modem and flaunt her wicked body for all the world to see. She was paid to literally tease mens fantasies.

Attached: LICK-ATTACK.gif (533x300, 1.33M)

Make your sisters happy, user.

>Having younger sister.
>She and her boyfriend are getting an apartment together.
>Both working.
>Feel like black sheep of the family.
>"Fuck it, eventually everything will sort itself out."
>Believe.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (1000x982, 94K)