What are the age ranges for the 3 great 'oomers?

what are the age ranges for the 3 great 'oomers?

>Zoomer: 0 - 18
>Doomer: 19 - 29 (includes Bloomer and go-getter forms)
>Boomer 30+

is this true?

Attached: 1536345645272.jpg (797x268, 107K)

I was born in 1987 and don't feel like I'm an old man.

Calling a boomer 30+ is ridiculous.
Doomer/zoomer is probably fine because they are Jow Forums terms rather than actual real words

Boomer has a whole different meaning on this site.
Yeah sure you dont, but you unknowingly have started to act like your boomer parents. You see meaning in mowing the lawn and just cant get over LMFAO and AC/DC, those tunes are just stuck In your head and only monster can wash them out, sugar free monster that is. Since you are balding and dont want to make it worse.

>le doomer forced meme
You're a zoomer mate.

I'm 21, early zoomer not a doomer you silly

Z00mers are late 90s onward. Don't remember 9/11, you're a zoomer.

Attached: 1541210702202.jpg (2605x2617, 710K)

>forgetting zoombers

Attached: download.png (400x126, 10K)

Hey where's 1997 who am i? where do i belong!

well fuck being born in 79 puts me in the x gen but I grew up in the 80s. how fucked

>over 40
>full hair, no clue what all those 20-something hairlets who post their bald have been eating
>laugh at them trying to cope by growing pisslamic beards
>hate the liquid gumbears called energy drinks
>wonder if tide pods were the first HRT experiment that caused all those fukken gay zoomers

>I-I'm a 90s kid too guyz! I played Halo 2!

>tfw born 1998
>actually remember people wearing that shirt in middle school (7th grade or so iirc)

>full hair, no clue what all those 20-something hairlets who post their bald have been eating
they just have more testosterone than you

the youngest millenials (or doomers) are born in '96
the oldest zoomers in '99

97 falls under between the cracks, truly the forgotten ones

Oldest zoomers are 97

"Champ, I know you have a vivid imagination. Remember when you were a kid, and you said you wanted to be ninja? Then you said you wanted to be a rocket scientist? That's great, but you're not a boomer, Champ. We boomers pulled ourselves up by our bootstraps and built this great country into what it is. You don't even wanna get outta your room to give the manager a firm handshake. Well, that changes today, Champ. I'm driving you around town to look for a job, and we're not turning around until someone hires you right on the spot."

Attached: 1499023234992.jpg (612x408, 39K)

Pretty much, although 24 can be zoomer and 25 can be boomer.

>pre-doomer: 0-19
>doomer: 19-29
>post-doomer: 29+

>tfw unironically kicked out of the house in the dead of winter/a blizzard a few years back and told by my boomer dad that I wasn't welcome back until I had a job
I spent three days on the streets, sleeping on park benches, walking at least 30+ miles going business to business asking for resumes/interviews etc until one small family owned business took me on to work doing product prep.

Attached: Snow feel 2.jpg (1632x1224, 176K)

I like to think of the boomer dad as an pseudo-AI created by a milleinial scientist, late in life, from fragments he remembered the old man saying. His life's work has led him to being a respected leader in the field of AI, but all he wants now is to have a beer with his dad once more. So he tinkers forever on the AI, trying to get it just right.