SO YOU RUN AND YOU RUN

TO CATCH UP WITH THE SUN BUT IT'S SINKING
RACING AROUND TO COME UP BEHIND YOU AGAIN.
THE SUN IS THE SAME IN A RELATIVE WAY BUT YOU'RE OLDER
SHORTER OF BREATH AND ONE DAY CLOSER TO DEATH.

;_;

Attached: 1494205722421.png (354x286, 100K)

I know it is a dad rock band. But I relate to this song unironically.

classic dadcore album user. i rate 10/10

i don't mind pink floyd or most dadrock honestly

Dad rock is the superior genre.
Don't let boomer fags convince you otherwise.

Same. Honestly, It's not as bad as many genre of music from every decade.

*zoomer. Fucking autocorrect.

it's sad when an album is so influential and boundary pushing that a whole culture of contrarians springs up around it. it must be testament to how good it is. people who actually care about music can see past the vain bullshit and realize it is unironically a masterpiece.

Attached: Viz-20140611080832454.gif (640x427, 176K)

This. I'm a zoomer but my dad grew up in the seventies listening to stuff like Pink Floyd, ELP and Jethro Tull, so I ended up being exposed to these too. I'm more of a classical fag now, but I still listen to some prog rock every once in a while.

Whenever i hear this song i think to myself that i'm gonna change my life around.
Why am i like this damn.

The Wall is the superior robot album

I have waved it off for the popularity of the titular song.
Musically, how good is the rest of the album? I don't like the sound of the main song.

Pink floyd suck

Either a 15 year old edgelord or you haven't heard the album.
Fuck off

I disagree. dsotm is a beginning to end masterpiece, whereas the wall has some tracks that feel filler and havem't aged all that great. (is there anybody out there, don't leave me now, etc.)

you have bad taste and cant tell me why its good because you dont know what makes good music good

You probably listen to XXXTENTACION and Drake, kek. And that ain't good music.

I'm not even him jackass and I don't need to explain shit to you. you're just ignorant. this isn't about "taste".

its decent, if you really want boundary pushing music listen to pic related

Attached: lulu.jpg (470x467, 53K)

i guess youre right fellas. one of the most popular bands of all time actually ARE genius and not easily marketable guitar music.

Final Cut is based.

that's your bitch, that it's popular? you should know pink floyd has always been against commercialization and they only did one ad tie-in ever for a french soda and they hated themselves for it so much they never did another one again. and yes they are fucking genius, don't come on so hard trying to tell me I don't know what makes good music good when you don't even know what floyd accomplished

Real best album right here folks.

Attached: Capa - Atom Heart Mother.jpg (500x500, 108K)