How much debt are you currently in?

How much debt are you currently in?

Attached: extra-money.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

$1150. student loans. I make enough to pay it off in one check but eh it's just a student loan.

$13,000 and it is all credit card debt :(

none neet (no uni) living with parents with spending money from childhood car accident

As of January 2nd, 2019; $283,522.36 (USD) at 11.9% compound interest per month. no, not a mortgage.

Maybe look into loan consolidation or something. Credit card debt is the highest interest debt around. You could get the bank to loan you money to pay it off and pay less interest.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?!?

Credit card #1: $18,000
Credit Card #2: $5,500
Car Note: $10,000
Student Loans: $40,000
Various Store Specific Cards: $1,100

I'm fucked.

>HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?!?
Venture ("""Angel""") Investor Loan.

Angel investors are not loans, they ar Eminem for equty. You got scammed kid.

I've got a $550 unpaid medical bill that went into debt collections. I'm not sure if you'd count this or not but I've got about $6,500 left on my car loan.

$80k in student loans
I'm going to die in debt

Like $1500-ish in student loans

11.9% is actually really good. My next best offer was 24.9%.

i have a fraudulent $7500 debt from an apartment complex. it pisses me off hard
i signed up for a sub lease and then moved out, but they told me to put a different date on the application online, just so i would get approved for the sub lease

and they sent that to the debt collecter as if i intended to move in there

WTF? they expect me to pay 12 months rent and i didn't even fucking live there? i'd rather firebomb the fucking complex

Legitimate debt? Basically nothing. I have a $1,141.12 credit card bill that I'll pay in full as usual, and $6,520 in student loans for 2.5 years of university.

All debt to my name? The aforementioned amounts plus around $11,000 that my degenerate sister racked up in credit card charges after stealing my identity. Pales in comparison to the $60,000 that she burdened my poor parents with. We're in the course of trying to get it all sorted out but it's exceptionally hard to prove fraudulent loans and identity theft.

Why would you listen to them when they do this. It's not like it's a common scam, but... man, paperwork talks...

600 EURO
and it will get worse

I've never been in debt and I'm 23. I've never even used a credit card. How is everyone in tons of debt? I'm American too.

$34,000 in student loan debt. I got scammed, basically.

50k in medical bills, didn't ask for them, didn't take out a loan. But I'm in debt. Not fair at all.

>NEET
>no debt at all, nada, zilch
>actually got some few months living-cost worth in cash stashed away for shit-hits-the-fan situations
What is wrong with this world?

In the same boat as you, I'm 23 as well with no debt, no credit because fuck credit cards

$200, some cash I owe my friend.

0 since i'm not a amerimutt

I have $2000 I owe a friend and $1200 in credit card debt. Not sure the best way to pay this off on $1500 a month where $700 goes to rent

12k But I graduated last month and start my new job next monday. I will be able to pay it off within 4 months.
Not a bad investment.

None but dont have anything on my name literally nothing

Around 950$ in cash Rn and 1300 in debt

none!
I have 28k saved up and ~9k of it is in chainlink which I invested at $0.20. all from bartending too and I'm only 24. I just got a qt gf that's a waiter where I work and life is great. you can all make it robots!

I have $886.11 USD in credit card debt.

$22,000 at 19, car insurance company liqudated and didn't inform me then I got in an accident.

Attached: 1545392527203.jpg (250x250, 6K)

around 10 grand in medical bills alone. two months behind on internet payments, cell phone disconnected. land of the free home of the brave.

This is not making it. This is classic pleb life.

I owe my mom like 500 EUR thats About it

Well, as my father told me, a long time ago when I was a baby my mother apparently got a bunch of credit cards in my name and bought a bunch of shit online which never got paid soooo for all I know my credit is in the trash just never got around to checking nor have I had the money to buy anything that requires good credit yet. Guess I'll be in for a surprise, preferably not.

Around 30k in student tuition and maintenance loans.
It's fake money, though. I don't have to pay it back til I'm earning over 25k and even then, it's deducted as tax.
Thanks Britland

Attached: dancedance.gif (840x488, 511K)

About $8000 from 2 years of college
Thank fuck I got out when I did

Cant you file bankruptcy?

0 euros.
College is FREE

nothing. I didn't go through university and instead instantly started my career. I'll be CEO before unicucks even get out of college.
why file for bankruptcy? File a fraud case and you won't have to go through the fuckery that's bankruptcy. This is a classic example of credit card fraud.

None. Got about 40,000 pounds in savings

Technically none although I do need to pay my mother back for buying me milk when she was at the store a few days ago

About 9k in freedom money. Not American though. What is worse that can happen in USA when you are indebted and can't/won't pay?

Because here they come to your place, take your stuff, take your place and kick you on the street no problem. They will also block your account, take everything from it and leech all money from your wage while leaving just little which holds barely for food and living expenses.

none. daddy paid for college, and i was cheap by going to community college and then commuting to university from home. i paid cash for my vehicle and i rent.

interpol can get involved and get your government to make you pay

8000$ in plus, which is practically my nations average yearly average wage x 12. So if I lived in US I would have 60.000$ saved.

Average monthly wage x 12

-10k of debt, i.e. I have no debt and 10k on my bank account. It's good to live in Europe !

Btw, I'm 24.