>Wait all night into the early morning for Him to message
>"What's up shit-for-brains"
>Instantly become submissive and weak
>Serve Him all day doing what he says
>Send Him $137 because he said so
>Can't stop thinking about being his humanATM and serving Him
>He laughs at how pathetic his new ATM is

Attached: Human_ATM.jpg (1200x802, 78K)

>When He says He uses Venmo, so you hurry up and download and make an account.
>When He says "Pick a number between 25 and 100" and you pick lucky 7's - 77.
>When He says "Send me $77, bitch. Now."
>When He says He wants $60 just cause.

Attached: Pay_Alpha.jpg (750x847, 49K)

>When He only refers to you by derogatory and abusive names
>When He refers to you as more of an object than a person
>When it makes you want to serve more
>When He makes you verify your Venmo account to be able to send up to $3,000 at once
>When He sends you a picture of His slippers and you can't stop looking at it and drooling over it for literally hours
>When you stop at a print shop just to be able to print out the picture of his slippers to worship

Attached: Braindead_Sub.jpg (307x306, 33K)

Poor OP.... I guess I could give you a reply..... but what can you do to make it worth my while?

Sorry, user! Im already an ATM for an Alpha!

Give the user some money, you cunt.

This seems retarded.

My Alpha says no!
He says Im His ATM and I belong to Him, sorry user!

I'm gonna need about $9,999, ATM-sama. My PIN is 8008.

Attached: 1445916121414.png (333x254, 153K)

What part, user? Maybe I can clarify something?..

Hey user. I just wanted to say that my grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Attached: wojak2.jpg (194x259, 8K)

We're doing a Findom thread tonight, huh?
OP sounds like a slut.

I never understood how people find fucking people like OP... Like, where the fuck are all these submissive guys who want to hand out cash. Fucking hit me up, damn.

Attached: 1450132466311.jpg (800x1000, 608K)

I hear about this kind of findom shit all the time but I never see it. Like ever. Im convinced these are all fake, made up fetish stories and that 99.9% of findom is not real.

How do I 100% know that that's a dude? What facial feature gives it away?

Adams apple? Originally of course

>taxes
I'm a NEET, no taxes to pay

I was thinking wide cheeks, but that might have been it too. Whatever, pretty subtle.

Sounds like you found a decent dom, OP. I'm actually experienced with findom and I could use a slut pig like you. Lmk if you want to have me wear you out and break you down, bitch.

Post your discord or something bitch

Kinda hot, OP. Not bad 8/10

>being bullied by a beta pretending to be an alpha
lol how pathetic can u even be, u must be a literal shit for brains

He calls me that sometimes too, user!

ur "alpha" is a cuckboi who learned the right things to say from being bullied by real alphas LOL

How would you know either way? How would you find and determine who's a "real Alpha"?

cuz if he was a real alpha he would ask for much more than $173 in one sitting, hes not being serious he cant even believe ur such a dumb fuck, hes afraid of actually making u go broke for being his slave

Have you done this before, user? How much would you have demanded? What if I couldn't pay?

okay i'm just joking around fuck i'm closing this thread and pretending that never happened

??? I'm confused user... I'm interested in your take on it...

Venezuelan user here i live off a few subs findom is great