I hate being a bpd girl

i hate being a bpd girl so fucking much, this is top suffering. very very very infrequently i get a new favorite person and usually its someone who doesnt even care about me, then they become my everything and they never ever ever like me back or even care about me. its not fair. i wish one of my fp's would just be there to love me back, let me listen to their problems, let me love them, let me call them cute things, hold their hand, pet their hair, and take my first kiss. this sucks.

Attached: 15.png (718x720, 430K)

please live in pennslyvania

maybe you should stop having dickheads as favourite persons.
/thread

Tits or gtfo, stupid hole. No one cares.

Its the same with me except I'm able bodied and not insane, so it hurts a little more since I can think straight about it.

i cant help it, its some sort of horrible natural impulse thats never my fault, my current favorite person became them just because i thought they were lonely too

sorry, i dont

Dont antipsychotics help with this?

>bpd
>take my first kiss

I thought bpd was caused by being pumped and dumped?

im able bodied on top of a lot of self harm and an eating disorder, and i just hate how insane i am sometimes. every now and then i can rationalize and see clearly then that skill fades away.

Attached: saaad.png (261x349, 118K)

I feel your pain. You have the ablitity to be very good and very bad and its hard for you to be in the gray area

>horrible natural impulse thats never my fault
Yes it is your fault you fucking retarded hole.

no, it can also be caused by many other things. like bad parents or childhoods or genetics.

you really must feel my pain, you seem to understand me more than most do just based off of that. thanks user, sorry you have to feel it too.

Attached: first love.png (500x676, 483K)

If you're aware of this then why are you not taking medication

bpd medication comes in suppositories.

I was there for a BPD girl for a year. There constantly. Always listening to her and watching movies. We were going to move in together.
All I got out of it is a broken heart after she cheated on me. I should've just listened to Jow Forums.
All you do is hurt others. You don't really care about them. And when someone honestly wants to give you everything, you're capable of breaking them into a million pieces just due to impulse with your mania.
Fuck BPD whores.

I know exactly how you feel and it's awful.
But you're a girl so at least there's no chance you'll ever die alone.

My mom is bpd I think and I think shes afraid to admit it. She tries to be a good mom but she gets caught up in her selfish and narcissistic behaviors giving me no choice but to withdraw from her. She had religiously abusive parents and you probably had abusive parents as well.

Letting Chad fuck your ass is not medicine.

I hear your plight and I do feel bad for you, but the whole thing is a little more complex than you're making it out to be. One of the common things that bpd girls forget is that they might not "love" the same person for very long, nor necessarily be willing to do what is required to make a long term relationship work. When two normies are together, their feelings for one another wax and wan over time, but usually things work out. In the case of a bpd person, there's no telling how long they'll like the other person. It can be frightening as a more normal person to look at such a relationship and figure whether it's even worth it or not. Further, this is all already ignoring the fact that bpd girls tend to have extreme mood swings on a day to day or hour to hour basis.

Attached: 1521216578905.png (283x336, 135K)

LMAO what's worse, a sore rectum or something genuinely ruining your life

even if what you just said here hurts me a bit, if i really think about it, i know what it's like to be hurt by others too like you were, so i understand why you're saying that to me. i am so sorry you had to feel that. it really is a horrible pain and i'm sorry you seem to still be suffering from it

my mother is bpd as well. that must have given you a rough childhood, and it must be conflicting that she also tries to be a good mom too. put yourself first

i get what you're saying, and i guess you're right. i've liked the same person now for about five months, but i guess maybe if they actually liked me back maybe things would have gone wrong by now anyway.. maybe it's best people don't try to give me a chance.
you're a thoughtful person and you seem to have valuable insight, i hope that assists you in life.

Attached: heart.jpg (575x722, 138K)

Why don't you just become obsessed with somebody who would return it?
Also you posted best girl so you're alright in my book

Yup. OP probably has someone right there ready to love them...but that "doesn't count."

As long as your identity is "my life is chaotic and nobody REALLY loves me," that's who you'll be. All your instincts are wrong.

i don't control how it happens. usually the original determining factors are whether or not the person seems as lonely as i am, and similar to me in a few other ways, but i can be wrong..
as selfish as it sounds i just want someone i can have to myself who can have me to themselves as well, i have horrible jealousy and possession issues i wouldn't ever want to force onto somebody so its just an instinct to go for lonely people to not trouble them as much. but i still don't really control it, and my original assumptions can be off too.

No, you're literally incapable of love like others said. You can just drop someone and fall in love with someone else on a whim. Do yourself a favor and just be the useless cumsock that your mental illness makes you, and don't break anyone's heart by telling them that you accept them for who they are or are capable of truly loving them. Because you're not. You're a fucking monster who can look at people after you've fucked some random dude for a week straight and pretend you cared about them in the first place.

I'd say that sounds cute and like something I'd want, but then I remembered that BPD girls always cheat so I don't want that at all.

>bpd
>"I'm a whiny cunt with absolutely no regards for anyone but my self. Only MY emotions matter! Cater to my every will!"

you're mean. do you think making me feel bad about myself will help? itll probably just make me try to find love harder in hopes someone else can make me happy and not tell me this. im a virgin, not a cumsock and i would never fuck a random dude. that's gross.

do bpd girls really always cheat? i would never. i've had a few online relationships and haven't cheated in one

>do bpd girls really always cheat?
That's what they say. Either that or they just ghost/break up with you for absolutely no reason and you never hear from them again.

Yeah, so was she. She also said shed never cheat. You'll just fuck some random dude in mania one day and break someone who really cared about you.

I once hoped that thoughtfulness and insight would be useful in life, yet my being here on Jow Forums might suggest otherwise. Regardless, I don't suggest giving up entirely on finding someone who works well with you. I've met a few bpd people who find other strange but complementary people. I'd first suggest someone who's somewhat more aloof or very emotionally secure. The aloof ones are able to learn over time to oscillate around your mood swings and are usually more emotionally resilient. Emotionally secure people are self explanatory. Don't get hung up on the idea of whether or not you're worth having others spend time on you; instead, make yourself into something which you feel is deserving of whatever you're looking for.

Attached: tumblr_oz92opUMpu1utfseao1_1280.png (736x736, 269K)

If you ever cheated on me I would kill you.

One step away from becoming a complete sociopath at a moment. Cheating isn't even the worst thing a BPD girl can do. Your feelings of love and affection can turn to pure hate in a second and everything you know and love about that person just becomes a weapon.
Do not seek love right now. Analyze your actions. Get help for your condition.

talk to me again
I miss you a lot

its been eight years id like to travel through time

well, i dont think i would ever fuck someone in a mania. even if somehow it bent my current feelings about not wanting to lose my virginity, my mania has never ever pushed aside my heavy lack of self confidence from my old self harm scars and my eating disorder. its not as simple as "hmm bpd girl shes gonna fuck random guys" i think.

well if i ever cheated on someone i loved i would probably just kill myself, i wouldn't be able to handle ruining it

who are you? i'm probably not who you want. sorry

Attached: you look so free.png (960x880, 726K)

I'd say you seem really cute, but this might all be the emotional manipulation that BPD is known for

i guess it does suggest otherwise in a way, but i'm sure theres still hope for you. i won't give up fully, but i did accept the fact that the person i care about right now doesn't really have any interest in me so i'm just sitting on the sidelines i guess. i met someone who seemed truly complementary with me once, but they ghosted me first actually.. they were bpd too. emotionally secure people are very rare but very valuable. that is some solid advice, i try to be nice to people even if i don't particularly care about them and they aren't my favorite person, and i do an ok job at it i think.

Im bpd male can we be couple?

You'll just justify it with how you fell in love with someone else.

Bi polar "disorder" isn't real. It's just shit psychologists made up that sounds nicer than "shitty person"

what would i have to gain from manipulating random people in a thread without contacts posted? but i understand that perspective

Attached: like sugar.png (500x745, 318K)

God I want to hurt you.

self validation and attention
why else would a woman post on Jow Forums

I'm going to a therapist first time on Monday, I'm about 90% certain I'm going to be diagnosed with BPD. what medication do you take? Does it work?

Attached: IMG_20190106_135529.jpg (1242x1199, 139K)

The same reason anyone posts on Jow Forums. It's satisfying.

I'm a boy from Washington
I met a girl who used a lot of similar syntax to you on here and she ghosted on me about 3 weeks ago
I said something wrong but I didn't think it was that bad

if that happened in some sort of unlikely scenario why wouldnt i just break up instead of cheat?

why? with that attitude i'd just hurt myself trying to love you instead, in theory.

dbt is usually recommended for bpd people instead of medication, depending on circumstances

that wasn't me, i've mostly been isolating myself. sorry to hear that though, getting ghosted by someone you love is really really painful. i hope you can heal

Attached: natsuki.png (894x894, 616K)

You seem unnaturally sweet for someone with BPD

She's trying to trick you.

BPD. ARE. JUST. TRASH. PEOPLE.

well i think things can vary per person rather than everyone being an exact carbon copy(for example, people say cheating/reckless sex is a big part of everyone who has it but i've never cheated and value being a virgin), plus i've put effort into being nice and i can empathize with people if i try to understand what they're thinking and feeling based on my own experiences

Maybe.
I mean for all we know "she" is a dude. Trust nobody online.

Pitcher plants smell sweet to flies, doesn't make them any less deadly

I wish someone would trick me and let me love them. Even if they break my heart. I have so much love to give and I don't even have a friend. How sad is it that I'd pay someone to cuddle with me.

>heal
i don't know, i'm not sure I've healed even from the girls before that one
i probably shouldn't come here with my problems though

I guess, I know one girl takes Seroquel. These mood swings are just too much to not take anything for it though.

i would never date a girl with bpd because i don't want to get murdered in my sleep

You see I'd like to make love to you but it's inevitable you will fuck my life up. I guarantee it.

Are you in California? Id love to have a female to talk to,unfortunately your most likely a LARP

no, i am not american sorry. i don't know why you think im a larp. what would the point be

I have a curse that makes BPD girls gravitate toward me and I'm so dead inside that I will let myself get hurt by them over and over just to feel something. God they are the best at absolutely destroying someone.

But overall I would not recommend dating a BPD girl. Or catching any feelings for her. At all. 2/10

then where are you? theres got to be a robot somewhere who's life you can ruin

Where are you from if you don't mind my curiousity?

This nigga thinks there's one bitch on the internet with BPD

>Yup. OP probably has someone right there ready to love them...but that "doesn't count."
Every time.

OP, why do you identify with your mental illness?

>bpd
Borderline Personality Disorder? Are you even capable of keeping a stable relationship, assuming you HAD someone who was willing to listen to you and let you love them? Because I mean, one of the primary symptoms of it is...

>Impulsive and risky behavior, such as gambling, reckless driving, unsafe sex, spending sprees, binge eating or drug abuse, or sabotaging success by suddenly quitting a good job or ending a positive relationship

>Are you even capable of keeping a stable relationship, assuming you HAD someone who was willing to listen to you and let you love them?
They're not.

Yeah, I know they're not, but I'm hoping to get some introspection out of OP.

I havent had a favorite person in so long its driving me crazy i want somebody to be in love with fuck fuck fuck fuck

Can some bpd tard explain to me how their broken thought process works? I know some people with it and they seem pretty normal. except for the sudden 180 mood swings ofc.

Hey OP I just went through a rough split with someone who no longer cares about me. I dont suffer BPD but extreme depression and anxiety. I can relate to your struggles in a way, hope you get what your heart desires.

Translation from BPD:
>Hey OP I just ruined a relationship with someone who loved me and wanted to marry me because I got bored. I never had to develop a personality because everyone always coddled me anyway. I can't relate to anyone except the criminally insane, but I will pretend I can, hoping that it will make me feel better, even though I know nothing does except destroying everyone around me.

Their mind translates reality in this post to the delusions in the one I quoted.

>have BPD
>be mentally compelled to fuck over everyone in any way possible

"no one wants to hang out with me"

I wonder the fuck why.

Tbh it seems youre right. Bpd fags i see (women primarily) are always getting pampered by their partners and still are abusing them emotionally everyday for some meaningless shit. But who am i to talk i cant even get an gf even unstable one lol

You can love me, I'll abuse you and treat you like my property

>"girl"

Fucking kill yourself you dumb roastie slut. You're nothing more than a hole to be used and discarded. You're disposable and replaceable, god I wish you orbiter-seekers would stop shitting up my board.

Attached: tumblr_mcu7fk5zPH1r2g7mto1_1280.jpg (640x480, 61K)

BPD is fucked up because it causes serious suffering for those who have it and the people around them. It's a nearly uncontrollable mental condition which emotionally just takes the rollercoaster tracks out below you and then you just land somewhere and can only hope you aren't hurt that badly. The truth is, if a girl on here is "looking for a boyfriend", then it is probably too good to be true. A "shy guy" alone and in and of itself is not attractive. Women don't want to be the ones to initiate and hunt men anonymously. This website is anathema to that. If a chick like OP is around, assume the worst - and that is not a vilification of OP, but just a notice for that disorder. I have known BPD chicks that literally fucked dogs when they were teenagers, exposed and betrayed their boyfriends on the internet with incredibly embarrassing shit, abandoned people cold turkey after years, sent ex's emails about how they fucked other people, etc.

hop on my dick you dumb roastie and fuck it over

I wished I cared about people

This sounds like a work. That first kiss comment leads be to believe you're underage. I don't know much about BPD. What drugs are you taking, if any, and do you feel they do their job or are they BS?

First and only gf was bpd
She fucked my best friend but cut my name into her arm. These people are fucking psychos and should be avoided ASAP. Being tfwnogf is a million times better than getting fucked over by a bpd cunt.

Eh. You all are over exagerating. Bpd people are too easy to deal with if you know what yout doing. I could take this girl and twiat her around my finger easy peazy. Its only a matter of how much i would tolerate her. I have plenty of training as my best bud is type 1 and i have been keeping him alive for 5+ years. Drop your discord baby doll.

Attached: 1546892014926.png (941x887, 199K)

You guys make me want to instabail on all bpd fags i know. Good thing Im paranoid so nobody knows anything that can be used against me.
Should I do it? Are they that insane

Attached: s61aopaac3k11.png (640x628, 143K)

Alright, how do you deal with someone cutting contact with you and disappearing?

Not him but I'd assume its one of the multiple shit tests I hear are involved in BPD friendships and try not to care, do productive shit, and realize that when the insane motherfucker sees you aren't trippin over it she'll come crying back like a spoiled child in a matter of hours.

I sit down and have a beer, and look up their phones location with any number of nifty tools. If i think the locarions sketch i intervene. If not let them do as they please.

Your kinda right. Its a matter of previous moods. Bpd have patterns wether they admit it or not.

I always read bpd as "bipedal"

It's hard for me to relate or even believe you, girls never really 'cared about me' like that and if they did its because I got their intention and tried to act like I had something they want. I think girls can be manipulated that way, they might even think it's their feelings but really it's only because the guy got their attention in some way and acted like a 'cool guy' now they are in love and want him.

really...

Just don't put yourself in a position where you have to trust them with something important and don't date them. You'd be better off with a 3/10 brain autistic girlfriend than a BPD chick.

just stop being a nigger
find someone who's worth it and then lvoe the fuck out of them'

No, I mean when they're done with you and actually ditch you. I guess it hasn't happened to you yet, good luck with that.

Co-dependantfag here. Maybe we could combine our mental illnesses and have a super unhealthy relationship! Pic related.

Attached: 20190106_211120.jpg (3264x1840, 1.73M)

Even if you're an incel, don't date BPDs. It is a personality disorder specifically defined by their inability to hold down serious relationships.