Did you know that the feminists are trying to #MeToo Jesus Christ himself? What's next? Alimony for Allah?

Did you know that the feminists are trying to #MeToo Jesus Christ himself? What's next? Alimony for Allah?

Attached: jesus christ.png (1138x813, 856K)

fag deserves it for sinning.
nice beard though.

i have not idea who he is but he probably deserves it.

Is that mang0?

Not a big fan of blasphemy, but a father should not be separated from his children.

no mang0 died in stream last week

His name is actually Jesus Christ, he grew up in a religious cult.

That dude isn't me. He stole the meme's surrounding myself and made a Youtube channel and is ripping everyone that is aware of me.

Mangoku will rise again if we can collect all seven Evo medals.

>emulating Christ is blasphemy

This guy is too cringey for me, I am impressed be managed to get the "Jesus Christ" Youtube channel though. I'd of thought that'd be taken already.

Guy fucking deserves it. He's an atheist nut and his wife is doing the right thing
>Jesus Christ himself
grow up

What the fuck does anything in this situation have to do with feminists?
Neck yourself.

He was born into a religious cult, his parents named him Jesus Christ. He got out and started a business just reading stupid messages dressed as Jesus for comedy. He's done literally nothing wrong you angry cuck

Alimony for allah made me laugh pretty hard lol fuck this world

While asking for help he goes on to directly bash Christianity by saying youtube freed him from superstition and that his channel promotes skepticism. Why should I care? His wife is correct

He made up the entire story just to milk my drip.

>be raised by cult
>literally get names Jesus H Christ by crazy parents
>escape
>turn on Christianity
Sure is a puzzle, huh?

Yes it is
Why not try to understand your problems and not blame the religion like a child?
Must be retarded for not understanding though, I get it

We're not talking about some edgy teen rebelling against his conservative Christian parents, it was a fucking cult that isolate him and named him after their idol.
Are you literally part of the cult or something? No normal person thinks like you do.

He's either a retard or a troll. Don't bother, my dude. You won't get through to him.

Yeah, I've dealt with Jehovas Witnesses and seen all that they do, yet I still believe in Christ because it was the cult's fault, not His. What you're not understanding is beyond me, but what else would you expect from a guy off Jow Forums?

(((JewTube))) gives him the blue checkmark as "Jesus Christ". HURR good one, kikes.

Attached: b44740da151e3619803d3f60270d2e1f543df9d2493904f7fc7de8848616574b.png (582x592, 232K)

I honestly had no idea this guy had a wife. AND kids. I thought he was gay.

Is he gay or something? Gays having kids is child abuse because the lack of both a mother and father figure has shown to be extremely unhealth for a developing child. Also gays are much more likely to abuse their children sexually. His mother deserves the kids
Also the mormon church isnt a cult

>Also the mormon church isnt a cult
true, it's just heretical

Fuck off. Less heretical than drinking ((())) poison

You just took that baseless assumption and just ran with it.

Why else would his mormon/jw dad want him dead? Why else would it
>drag my family name down the mud
?

I'm not gay. And that guy isn't me. I already made arrangements with Satan for that fraud to spend an eternity in Hell for trying to posit himself as me.