Be me

>be me
>earlier tonight (around 1800) and I was sitting in the park to work on my socialization skills
>getting ready to leave when a guy sits next to me and he's pretty fucking cute
>staring at him
>he looks at me, smiles, and then says hey
>I start to panic
>I start to visually look like I'm distraught
>try getting out some words but I just kinda make a weird noise and then feel even worse because I know how stupid he thinks I am
>He's still smiling and says "it's ok".
>tries talking to me and I just nod like a fucking idiot
>awkward silence
>Stacy sits next to him on the other side
>turns out it's his gf
>She looks at me and whispers to him so I can hear it too "who is this emo bitch" and then does the wrist cutting motion
>he says "aww come on, she's cute" which makes me blush even more and I smile really big
>she asks to go and he says by to me and leaves while I just sit there thinking about him calling me cute
>mfw I don't cut myself
>mfw I fucked up another possible bf
>mfw I rehearsed it for like 2 hours when I got home to figure out what I should of done
>mfw I know that will never matter anyway

I have the confidence of Omaru with her brother when im at home but the second I go out i just get barraged with thoughts and end up like a fucking bumbling idiot.

This is my life.

Attached: large.jpg (500x282, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5GCgi-jg5pU
youtu.be/uyQicMZpl-g
youtu.be/G_ReryE6m0o
youtu.be/6xml9It_PP4
youtu.be/Kvyaobt1bnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you guys want I can talk about more stuff like this that happens to me.

Oh great I forgot to put a title so no one will talk to me.... sick sick sick

Just talk to me please someone.

Attached: stfuyoumongoloids.jpg (275x347, 13K)

This isnt Tumblr. If you're going to make up stories to greentext, at least make them funny

Im not making it up but alright. Why do you think that?

Fine, dont answer me you dick

Seems unlikely.
>attractive dude decides to ditch his gf on what was probably a date to sit by some girl on a bench and try to talk to her
>the villainous gf comes over and randomly insults our hero (she thought I couldn't hear!) instead of acting like a normal person
>white knight bf sticks up for girl and compliments our hero
>then the whole classroom clapped

From that day on, bullying was obliterated from the world.

I'm getting tired of these unfunny knockoffs
Post something original for a change

Boring unneccesary larp thread *yawns* *dabs*

>1800 is earlier in the night
fucking hell what planet are you on

UHUHUHUHUHUH Thats not what happened and I thought I made that clear.

>Guy i thought was cute was waiting for his gf to come from the bathroom
>She comes out and I realize it's his gf
>She insults me because im a meme and he was talking to me
>He was kinda nice to me

>unfunny

because I was trying to be funny? No, I wasn't.

I've been on here for a few years and I don't understand why the fuck you people are being mean to me. It actually happened to me whether you like it or not. I have autism and I have trouble socializing. I am trying to not be a lurker on here anymore. IT'S NOT A LARP

I live on the east coast of the US it's 0018 right now. 1800 is only 6pm right? So it's pretty early, the sun is just going down.

Attached: fuckme.jpg (236x236, 7K)

tfw no emo bitch gf

Attached: 364.jpg (1536x2048, 658K)

I dont really like being called a bitch desu

why would you bother to hang around even for some time but there will be others to frown upon if it turns you on but hes got the worst taste in music if i didnt know this id lose it

So will you be my emo gf if i don't call you a bitch?

could you rephrase that, I dont know what you mean.

idk, I would rather talk for right now. So what shows do you watch and what music do you listen to?

LARPing as another LARPer. Absolutely autistic.

>i fucked up another possible bf
That dude was never gonna date you to begin with femanon. Life isn't life that, he was already dating someone else.

>I have the confidence of Omaru with her brother when im at home but the second I go out i just get barraged with thoughts and end up like a fucking bumbling idiot.

If I came in your house and chased you, you would run in fear.

>dogshit story
>IM A GIRL GUYS
>IVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS
>anime posting
>clearly some sort of folder of autistic specific reaction images by name
>responding to every post you can
>a fucking trip

if you aren't a woman, why are you being such a faggot? if you are a woman, why are you acting just as retarded as the rest of the whores that come on here? you ticked off literally every box but BBC in the shitpost category - i'd slit your throat if i got the chance

Attached: 1543193185562.png (622x522, 412K)

>So what shows do you watch and what music do you listen to?
I don't really watch many shows but im always willing to give something a try, as for music i like a lot of metal bands, currently listening to Demon Hunter

lol fag your so boring.
get some spice to ur life

It gets easier user, you just gotta get the hang of it.

Attached: DYjlxSgUQAAK-HM.jpg (360x360, 28K)

What would you recommend then user?

You sound unfun. What do you have against fun?
>metal
You have shit taste in music, fellow.

Attached: 1539792625486.jpg (750x728, 270K)

And whatever music you enjoy is shit also, see, i can do it too

I dont know what that even means.

I guess so, I mean it's always possibly right? I know that maybe something could have happened in the future if she left him or if we were friends and he grew to like me a lot.

It's never happened to me but I've seen it.

Since I dont know you, yes. I would run away.

Well I spend a majority of my day on here anyway and I think it's a little mean to not respond. I am a woman so to answer your question, I dont know. I will admit that i want some attention. I dont know why I made you so mad desu but i am a person and I think if you knew me you wouldn't slit my throat.

ok well I like Baki the grappler, Himouto, I think UFC is cool because I watched it with my family for a while but I couldn't ever do it. For music I like metal too and some rap. Recently I have been listening to The Necromancers.

Thanks.

no need for that c'mon

>the joke
right over your head, qt. you should also know he wasnt being nice, he was playing with your head. he sat next to you and acted nice and planned his gf to come and be mean, just to mess with your head

dont let chadfaggots bully you user, save yourself for a good man whose dick hasnt been tainted by thot caves

Can you elaborate on being a meme?

I suppose that could be the case, but he seemed pretty genuine. I dont think he was bullying me really, he made me feel happy. I dont know, of course, as it's only my assumption. I get bullied more by other girls than I do by guys desu.

post your tits or fuck off to hell - i don't know what's worse; stupid cunts making trash threads and replying to 8 posts at a time like this is instagram, or all the normalfag white knights defending the dubious possibility of an anonymous poster who avatarfags with anime screencaps being a girl

Attached: 1542766150181.png (990x682, 308K)

>Since I dont know you, yes. I would run away.
I would probably catch you.
If you tried to lock a door, I would break it down with my physical power.

they arent genuine if you've just met. they have no obligation to be honest with you, you were being toyed with and you're feeling the stockholm from you deprivation of postive reinforcement

you dont get bullied by guys because guys who bully girls get shat on by other guys

music: youtu.be/5GCgi-jg5pU
youtu.be/uyQicMZpl-g
youtu.be/G_ReryE6m0o
i would rec some good metal but i cant find my midschool play list so instead i giv u some of other weird "music" artist and keywords
diabraha , goreshit , annoying ring tone, extratone , terrorcore , frenchcore,breakcore, speed core
ps the most popular songs they have are probably ass

welcome to the nhk. enjoy ur life like this forever till you do something. an angle wont fall out of the sky like an anime

Well, I look like a stereotypical emo or goth. I wear all black and my clothes are pretty ragged because I buy them mostly from thrift stores. I also don't do my hair most of the time so It ends up pretty fucked up and unkempt. I am way too lazy to do anything really. Ill do eyeliner maybe.. I also gave up on any sort of trying when I was in high school because I was bullied and no one talked to me because i avoided them. I am a fucking incel too pretty much. I dont think im ugly because im not fat or have a gross face or anything. I just fuck myself over with my autism. I have trouble talking to people I can talk normally when Im with some family) but I have terrible anxiety and I freak the fuck out so I've been working on it. People also would talk picture of me because I started talking to myself in senior year because it helped me stay calm. I dont anymore though because i am not very stressed as a neet. This is why I think I'm a meme.

Sorry, I was reading this and found a bunch of errors in grammar and spelling. If you dont understand something, plz ask.

nhk? I guess you're right but honestly I think a guy could come along a some point. Ive been working on socializing in the park and I've been doing ok. I dont necessarily want an angel.

I dont get it.

I dont have instagram because social media is stupid. And the rules say i can't post anything. I wouldn't anyway because im not a shill.

swami was a better tripfag

so was japanese lettuce hardcore

it's all so tiresome

you're not a "shill" for not posting tits? do you even know what that word means? you've "been on here for a few years" but can't use basic terminology? how much of a retarded roastie are you? you're "goth" so i'm guessing at least a 7 on the brainless cunt scale, and everything else prior knocks you up to 10

youtu.be/6xml9It_PP4
youtu.be/Kvyaobt1bnQ
>nhk? I guess you're right but honestly I think a guy could come along a some point. Ive been working on socializing in the park and I've been doing ok. I dont necessarily want an angel.

welcome to the nhk is a anime that i think can reflect on ur life and open ur eyes a lil u nerd.

> denied from gigachad's harem

...you could just find a nice robot boy.

I'm gonna laugh when he finds another girl and does not miss you

Do you wait for people to come sit next to you at the park or do you actually go around and talk to people? I usually just use my uni club as an excuse to socialize with people without being ackward.

Attached: 1494541820450.png (1027x731, 28K)

Except that I listen to real music.
But it was only banter.

I thought I new the word. I just looked it up. Sorry about that. I got my high school diploma and I had a 3.9 gpa so i don't think im that dumb. I dont have a very wide vocabulary though.

Ok, I'll watch it.

I dont look at it like that. Yes I could find a robot bf but I feel like they would leave me.

Sort of. I used to have problems just being in public. So I would go to the park for like 10 min or so. Now I spend around an hour or. I don't have any clubs to go to so that's not an option for me. I just sit and read or people watch.

I know i know.

I also just used new instead of knew. HAH.

absolute scenes in this thread cannot believe you mongs are pouring your hearts and souls into this shit when this blokes not even going to post tits and pretend theyre his

I can see the scenario happening desu but

>I've been on here for a few years
Tits (and timestamp) or gtfo, you know the rules

hormones don't make you a woman, fag.

es it's the rules but r9k also has the rule that prohibits me from posting pic of myself. Maybe if I was on b. I also feel that as a robot I am exempt (I know this will make you mad)

Shut the fuck up you stupid nigger. No one fucking cares

Do you not have close friends? What's the point of talking to random, stranger retards?

>I dont look at it like that. Yes I could find a robot bf but I feel like they would leave me.

Why would you think that a boy with a GF that hits on other girls in front of her would not leave you?

Why do you think that a boy who has never managed to get a GF and really wants one would leave you?

Pic related: op's jumbo sized fatty fun bags

Attached: DE1710F0-EFF9-4BDD-9960-684F0989798A.jpg (250x207, 18K)

I was born girl with a vagina. female(female).

im white

No I dont. I tend to distance myself from people. I think random strangers are fun because they are not reserved and will tell me things others wouldn't. Ive also been here for a bit and I think robots are alright. I honestly think many of you are stronger/smarter than me. It's interesting.

Because they get confident and ten leave because girls will want them more. I have heard about that type of stuff happening on here.

lol I wish.

>im white

kys, I'm leaving this thread

Nani? Vayntrub milkers???

and here I thought you were a shemale with big tits.

Attached: This+cant+be+the+elf+archer+her++are+too+_65799163e2f80d0c540949edc57d7a54.jpg (196x136, 15K)

No online friende either?

why? I dont get it.

heh, sorry man.

no, not really. I dont have anything to talk to people and I dont feel very safe with my information online.

Such a sad girl you are.

uhm, I dont think it's that bad, I have people on here.

>why? I dont get it.

stfu cuck boy

There are nice people out there that you could form bonds with from the comfort of your house and anonimity, but you choose to remain miserable and whore for attention on Jow Forums out of all places.

Why even come here to socialize if we're just gonna tell you to show us your tits and fuck off in that respective order? Couldn't you just go to another board like /soc/? It's literally made for people to socialize and meet up, just with more dicks than an lgbt parade. Don't forget the tits.

Attached: Tfw+you+give+your+party+3+weeks+to+prepare+and_b90d4d_6893825.jpg (1200x843, 111K)

>I don't understand todestreib nor why everyone is getting angry and calling this thread a waste of time
Why don't you just go to a club/library/knitting circle/idgaf and find a guy that DOESN'T already have a girlfriend? Baka gaijin

How am I supposed to "meet" people online if I remain anonymous, and what sites even allow that? None.

Well If you knew the rules of this board you would know that's not even possible. I dont want social because of the exact reason you said. I also feel that those people aren't very genuine. r9k is where i feel comfortable.

I wish I could but I am fucking socially retarded, I've said it already. I have a lot of problems with that.

>I dont get it.
If I came to your house and chased you, you would probably not be able to escape.

>How am I supposed to "meet" people online if I remain anonymous, and what sites even allow that? None.
Videogames, forums, communities, even the /soc/ Discord thread can work and is full of lurking robots.

did you develop stockholm syndrome with this board?

Attached: adrian.jpg (325x325, 8K)

If it makes you feel any better, you weren't going to have him as a possible bf anyway because he already had a gf.

Reading context, user. She said she wouldn't use social media because she's not a shill, not that she wouldn't post tits because she's not a shill.

Don't use words you don't know the meaning of. I understand having a limited vernacular, but learn the words first. Yeah, vernacular. Look it up or context clues.

>no one cares
>goes into a thread to scream how loudly he doesn't care

Some people want to talk without the prospect of hooking up. Maybe they're like me and bored yet have crippling intimacy issues, who knows.
I'll talk for a few minutes OP. If you ask about something banal like hobbies I'm just going to say anime and we both don't want to go down that road.

That's an anecdotal post you saw on an imageboard. You haven't heard both sides or even know if that really happened. Also, even of it's true it doesn't mean every robot is like that.

However, you saw him hit on you infront of his GF. This is not an anecdote because it suggests something about what he specifically would be like as a BF.

I think you're trying to cope with your feelings of rejection guilt. You know you would not date a boy who views himself as "desperate" because that is universally unattractive. This makes you a hypocrite because you're clearly desperate as well.

So what gives user? Why such a judgemental whore? Why can't lonely boys and girls just date eachother?

Where's the rule that say you can't post your tits?

Not her, but Jow Forums always had a special place in my heart. It was here for me back in was still good, back in the days of m00tyblox and feeding the robot to get around filters, and earlier. It's gone now, but i just can't leave it alone for too long. Every once in a blue moon I see sparks of the old anons and get nostalgia.
It never used to be about hating women. All robots were equally fucked, and not fucking. The gynophobia and misogyny are hurting robots just as much as they're hurting the lone unfortunate stray female who wanders by.

"hit on" is going too far, in my opinion. Saying a girl is cute is an innocuous comment which he knows his girlfriend wouldn't mind and probably would make OP's day, if she really looks the way she described herself as looking (emo, unkempt, something like that). I would have no problem saying that in front of my gf because a compliment isn't necessarily flirting. Mind you, I wouldn't if the gf was insecure because then I'd have to deal with that later and god can that be headache.

Where's the rule that says you have to? Fuck off user.

And? What are you implying.

I tried discord and got bombarded with dicks, even people i thought were my friend ended up trying to be sexual with me for no reason. I dont want to be bothered when I play video games because I like to focus.

I dont think so, I can relate with a lot of the robots here.

ya I guess.

I would date a lonely boy.

That's how I interpret this
>advice threads and camwhoring/hookup/"rate me" threads should go on Jow Forums - Advice and /soc/ - Cams & Meetups respectively. This includes Discord server threads!

I am not a camwhore and I dont have any interest in making this about my tits.

>I dont feel very safe with my information online.
I really don't understand this though. What does it matter that personal information is tied to an anonymous identity?
Also,
>I dont look at it like that. Yes I could find a robot bf but I feel like they would leave me.
Yeah, but nobody can leave you if you never even try. You have to sort through unkind people to find the good ones, nothing comes free.

Attached: Satellite_1025531444.png (470x170, 6K)

i need to take a shit before i go exercise, what do you do when you need to shit?

You missed my "I'll talk if you want" part. Give a subject matter to talk about. First step in getting over social awkwardness is coming up with things to talk about, after all.

Also, concerning the tits, if you don't want to make it about them just ignore it. Don't even respond to the breast posters. The can find melons elsewhere. There are plenty of ta-tas on the internet. Hooters. Jugs. There are really a lot of fun synonyms here but I made my point already.

You sound a lot like a girl I know. Better luck next time I guess.

If you wanna talk, lets talk. What are some of your favourite hobbies? What do you think made you this way? Are you working towards a better future? Do you like icecream? (I'm a sucker for vanilla) How did you discover this board? I did when I was at the lowest point in my life, It kinda helped me knowing some people were stuck in the same position as I was 4 years ago.

Attached: nido.org_1531163294249.jpg (480x534, 22K)

>regularly has people hitting on her and flirting with her
we'd all rather you went the fuck back to plebbit and harvested your upvotes from internet betazoids, thank you very much

Theres not even a shred of irony in this fucking post lads. This dork thinks hes going to shag this bloke pretending hes a bird by being nice to him on Jow Forums haha hooters jugs haha

good, now wait for the "missed opportunity" and "regret" pills to kick in
you're in for one helluva ride

I made a throwaway email once, and used it to respond to someone in r9k. They never responded (;-;), but years later I can look it up and find it in old archives. I understand the fear. Anything she posts personal information wise using this trip ties in to everything else she ever said with a trip before as well.

For that matter OP, why are you even tripfagging?

cookies and cream > vanilla.
What brand do you like, if in the US?

>And? What are you implying.

I am more powerful than you.

Tfw my gf always has baggy eyes, pale skin and likes black and purple colors
Got her into black metal and such and she always looks like she's gonna tear up a bit every time I call her cute, as I was the first boy who ever did so apparently.

She's also pretty autistic and struggles talking to people so I do most of the talking for her, I'm sure you'll find someone user

Attached: 1540293592904.png (463x513, 234K)

Why would there be irony? I'm bored mate. I'm the guy who posted the crippling intimacy post as well. I'm not looking to shag any blokes or dames or gals or cool cats, I just have a fondness for language.

If your regret hits you in the waking hours, you're doing well for yourself. The worst is when you get dead inside, then it hits you in your dreams after peeling back your self and memories until your back in high school again or young, and then slowly you return to yourself or simply wake up and realize that that small bit of hope or belonging you felt was actually all a dream and then you die a little inside again.

Haagen dazs all the way. You still avoided some of my questions woman.

I have mild paranoia and It freaks me the fuck out. I already have my windows blacked out so nothing can see me.

I guess. But I am worried that if they do, I'll fucking kill myself.

I take a shit.

true, I have tried that actually. I practice talking to myself but when I start to get into a conversation, I blank out.

Who?

Im going to answer you, gimme a sec.

Im a girl

I've had it already.

and? so are most people

lol, sounds like me. I have bags under my eyes all the time, pale as snow, love black, and love Behemoth. She is lucky.

I am tripfagging because I have tried threads but people will copy me and then say bad things.

>woman
I'm not OP mate. But since you insist~

hobbies: anime. I have the special kind of shit taste of enjoying isekai.
better future: nope. given up already, NEET.
I think I've known about Jow Forums for like 10 years or something. Back when motivationals were all the rage.

Also bluebell > hagan dazs, at least for cookies and cream. Vanilla I haven't eaten in a long enough time to know, although now I'm wanting ice cream. I could go to the store tomorrow I guess. Might pick up some tillamook for a change of pace. Tillamook does great yogurt, btw.

Just a girl I met kinda recent. Really cute but probably the most socially awkward person I ever met. Doubt you are her though. Y'all type different

I like history, video games, anime, music, and scary stories/horror movies. I think it's just my disorders. I grew apart from people and they just treated me like trash. It grew from that. I am trying to work on it. I think I might want to be a nurse. I like vanilla ice cream too. I found it because i saw a youtube video about Jow Forums.

ya.

So, here's a good golden rule for conversations. Give the other person something to go on.

>What I said:
give a subject matter to talk about.
And you did, but the way you did it was in such a way that were i in a normal face to face with you, i wouldn't have anything to go off of without being creative myself.
"I practice talking to myself but then I blank out." there's not much for someone to go off of. Even something as simple as "does that ever happen to you?" would be good.

Remember, a conversation can be considered like tennis. You caught my volley, but now you have to return something back to me to hit it back to you, and then we have a back and forth going.

I've been getting into isekais this time since I haven't really watched any anime since naruto when it aired on CN, but by far konosuba and the slime anime are some of my favourites. I've been working towards finishing my degree and get into managing a business, i've always dreamed of having physical achievements. I've known Jow Forums for about 4-6 years, around the time the Jow Forums girl was going around from a drawfag thread.

Well then, do you yearn for a solid friendship or you're fine just posting here?

>and? so are most people
I just wanted you to know.
It's fun to imagine chasing people.

I dont really know. Ive never had real friends. I also am pretty anti social so I get irritated easily so i dont know how I would do.

I like to imagine killing people sometimes so nice try being edgy.

If you liked slime and konosuba I can recommend Isekai Maou; guy gets isekai'd as his ingame avatar of the demon lord, but IRL has crippling social anxiety, so he roleplays to deal with people.

So you're into Junji Ito then? I have some physical books from him and at this point i'll probably just search for a case for them or something like it. I think i'm the way I am because of my shitty family, abusive dad and brothers, useless mother, the usual. I just started becoming more secluded, difficult to trust people when I first meet them, I feel like if someone is out to get me.

What video games do you like dude? Console/PC? Singleplayer/Multiplayer? Genre? I want to eventually make you my video game and anime gf

Thanks for the reccomendation, right now i'm watching overlord and the plot kinda sounds the same as the one you mentioned. Besides anime, do you read manga aswell? I've been getting into Vagabond and NHK, they're pretty good to pass the time in the bus or in the public library between classes.