How do you feel, Jow Forums? Be honest. What's going on in your life?

How do you feel, Jow Forums? Be honest. What's going on in your life?

Attached: heymoon.png (1280x718, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QcQp0Fv_B14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not much, my rear brake is bended, still no friends here, i might have to move in 2 diferent places soon

I'm working in a company with my dad with no ownership, creating what I hope will be a successful business. Hoping one day he won't up and fire me and take everything if that does happen. Aside from that, I feel good. I found a medicine that really helps me mentally and for once feel normal again. Life is really turning up for me, and no matter how much I fear the future, save for a tragic accident or sudden onset of a fatal illness, I will persevere.

That's good to hear. Keep on moving forward!

I feel conflicted, Like time is running out.
I am moving up fast in my company especially for my first year, Full time with benefits but I feel like I'm hitting a plateau. I'm a 26 KHV I feel like I'm wasting my potential

i'm becoming more acutely aware of the prospect of "aging" and "getting older" and it's scaring the hell out of me

Attached: 1534090603614.png (561x524, 283K)

Best friend bought me $100 worth of cards for a star wars card game for Christmas. Never asked for it, don't want it at all. Obviously can't tell him that. So now I have to learn how to play which isn't super hard but really annoying and kinda miserable. I have zero interest in it. I'm irritated but don't wanna be an ungrateful shitter.

I can't stop thinking about how short my life feels. Like I'm running out of time. 19 years gone by in the blink of an eye and I did absolutely nothing.

I'll have left so many loose ends. I never tried to patch things up with dad. That's the biggest thing. I just don't know how to tell him how sorry I am. A letter? A text? Nothing seems right.

I think it will be best to just not worry about goodbyes at all. I can't bring anyone any closure. The most I can do is make sure they know it's not their fault. I wouldn't know how to go beyond that, and it probably won't matter after that point anyway.

here lads im kinda bored gonna do a prestream before an epic 24 + stream.

youtu.be/QcQp0Fv_B14

What happened between you and your dad? I'm curious.

any uni-tards here? really fucking stressed about spring semester starting monday. they make everything so fucking convoluted to get started with my classes, gotta login to 8 different websites and do all these fucking orientations and shit. I hate it. blackboard is so shit.

Attached: 1546396449576.png (326x643, 248K)

A letter goes a long way. It's why people have been doing since forever.

I feel extremely bored. I go to work and have no clue what to do with my free time. I've tried a lot of different things and nothing seems to bring joy Vidya once did.

life has been brutal. Almost everything has been five and ones so far.

If you can reach out to your dad you should, last time i saw my dad I was 8 years old, he killed himself last year after we didn't speak for 20 years and it fucks me up. He was a piece of shit when I was a kid but now that I'm grown I am too and I feel for him.

You should be grateful you even get the opportunity to be stressed, just focus on studying and take care of your mental health

the opportunity to be stressed, lmao, ok retard

I'm having an anxiety attack and I feel like I'm gonna fuckin die but that's ok because I want to die

It seems you're too young to understand yet, nothing wrong with that

If i am being honest, i'm scared and hopeless.

Attached: 1528840906488.jpg (597x400, 62K)

posted this on a dead threat already but yikes
The fact that Im costing my parents 100k on a degree thats a 5th necessity and over populated which means I got a lot of competition when I just simply want a job that allows me to live comfortably in a 1st world country
I just want a job

The fact that my country is on war with the worse inflation in the world and my family arent billionares yet my dad gave all his faith to me breaks my fucking heart cuz i cant be number 1 on a industry thats whitely dominated racist and overall superficial

My dad is nice to us and all but hes cheating on my mom My mom knows it and it also tears me apart to see the her only one love being unfaithful to her My dad is all her heart to her
Ever since this happened she became bitter and uninterested in life
shes also obese and im just afraid

The fact that i cant lose weight and the only worth that people outside my family could see in me is physical
but i got no boobs and im obese

I have no country
my degree is useless to make secured money
All i ever thought and hoped for life has been crashed by the realization that this world wasnt made for me
Im a brown obese 3rd world woman with no talent
Ill never find a bf that actually cares about me cuz i got nothing to offer and love doesnt exist anyways so fuck it ill kill myself one day

Attached: BD96072A-EF59-47EE-A3CD-716299125C20.jpg (1536x2048, 719K)

really hating existence, the world bores me and everything makes me cringe with pain inside. I don't care about the future i just want escape from people form society. tho i cannot because i have to find work and everyone is relying on me but im just done with reality as a whole.

I always feel like that. like time is running out I'm not doing what i should or 'what I could' but I think it's all a fake feeling created by comparing my self to other people my age. they're not me so why should i expect myself to be like them?

I'm trying to learn French but it's been 9 days and I'm still not fluent in it. This is harder than I thought.

yeah bro, opportunities disappear fast, soon you'll start to believe in predestined 'fate'.

I fear I've become the mask I've worn for so long but I can't stop now that I've committed so deeply. What started as shitposting has become a crusade built on lies and impersonation. I'm crumbling. I felt genuine anger and spite filling out my posts today when there's always been calculated trolling. It's wearing me down but the thought of giving up is unbearable this far and building a reputation for near instant action.