Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLqSPKL5JPE
youtube.com/watch?v=PhtwNfUCWIw
youtube.com/watch?v=Sbiqxx0YwX4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me too comrade.
Me too.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE HIM NORMALS???

Attached: 1535543228112.jpg (610x457, 42K)

this, but unironically.
why did the normals have to taint him

It's okay, he's in a better place now. Making mediocre music for horse girls and not straining his voice.

that is NOT a better place

fuck off underage
origami

Yeah I really do miss him too. He was the last dying gasp of what the old net was like. Just humorous stuff.

I'd kill to go back, but the only way forward is to this dystopian nightmare desu

Attached: 1490638596963.png (700x1217, 1.02M)

i'm not underage, though.
fucking oath

For him it is.
Imagine making millions of dollars just for mumbling into a microphone to the beat of a song that your studio appointed producer made. He also traded all of his underage autistic fans for an army of fan girls that won't hesitate to sleep with him.
Also he's hotter than his cousin Ezra, so that's a plus.

Attached: this.jpg (480x1042, 27K)

It was only ever a stepping stone vehicle for his true passion of making music anyway. You don't have to like it, but it's thr truth.

what a gigantic fucking faggot origini

>the old net
>considers 2016 the old net
Kys

Attached: A7565846-8A0F-443C-8311-494330CC3DA5.jpg (920x613, 105K)

He was a normie. As soon as he found a way to be a bro he bailed. His character was supposed to be a joke. Instead it tirned into money and alot of it.

Filthy Frank has been around since 2011, though.

>2011
>old net
Keep digging that hole deeper, newfag.

>2011
>not the last dying gasps of the old net

A lot of awesome youtubers like Stamper, Red Minus, etc. have pretty much disappeared.

I'd argue that the "last dying dying gasps of the old net" would have been more like 2009 or 2010.
Basically whenever scene girls starting going away.

Attached: chicas-estilo-emo.jpg (564x564, 49K)

I still go through his old videos every few months. Brings back highschool memories, with my friends watching his videos in computer class.
The "absence of god" robot screaming never fails to make me laugh

he is always been a normie in his social media
it was bound to happen op

I miss sleepycabin, they were the best imaginary friends I ever had.

as much as you want to try hard 2011 is basically old net at this point. 2001 kids are on Jow Forums now legally, and probably a bunch of 2002-2004 kids against the rules. The core user of Jow Forums is usually 19-22, so we're talking about people born beetween 1998-2000. So yeah, they weren't watching filthy frank at 11 years old, so that makes it old net for a lot of people, and definitely in the time scale of fame, and how much the internet has changed since then. Yeah its fun to only call 1995 doom and IRC chat relays "old net" but the average Jow Forums user is not a 52 year old system admin.
>t. someone probably older than you.

bumping
you have been muted for 0.2 seconds because janny got iffy

>stamper is basically gone except for schizoposts on twitter
>he'll probably fry his liver for good soon
Fuck you for reminding me
Same for me my friend. Probably my favourite internet thing of all time. Too bad it's over

Attached: stamps.png (1000x996, 608K)

I genuinely thought his content was for 13 year olds. Did you guys really find that silly voice saying naughty words to humorous? LOL xD HE SAID CUNT

fuck off, papa franku was a legend

youtube.com/watch?v=cLqSPKL5JPE

In this video:
- niggers racing crawfish
- midgets getting attacked by drones

Attached: race.jpg (1458x798, 89K)

but his music is shit. the early stuff was nice like the stuff he made during the filthy frank days on his soundcloud, but his new stuff is pop trash, he is only doing this because it's easier than making something of undiscovered value.

I hated him until I heard youtube.com/watch?v=PhtwNfUCWIw and now I just feel bad for him

>waaaah waaaah stop liking what i dont like
Stop crying old man. You dont have to still be using dial up internet to not like the current cancer of the internet.

It's not shit it's just not for you. A lot of people find comfort in it and he certainly finds it fulfilling, especially since he no longer has to play a character

I miss them all. But youtube destroyed their careers

Kinda this. Filthy Franks journey is that of an angsty teenager who created an elaborate persona to hide behind that would get him finally accepted by people, then slowly gaining confidence through that acceptance to the point that he is finally able to be himself. People hate him because he left his old immature self behind and is now living life as he wants to, yet they were unable to move on.

But that time will come for everyone i guess.

>hotter than his cousin Ezra
Who the fuck is Ezra?

Attached: Guts berserrk.png (500x373, 300K)

Ezra Miller
The Flash in the Justice League movies.

Attached: 1200px-Ezra_Miller_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg (1200x1698, 297K)

they're not related
youtube.com/watch?v=Sbiqxx0YwX4

He's lying, nigger

not him but they aren't fucking related, there's no way

i think ur a normie whos full of shit. when u use words like 'mature', infact i think ur a fangirl following the herd.
women use the word 'mature' i hope it's not too late when you realize being 'mature' gives you nothing.

>both chinks
>both have last name "Miller" (not a common chink last name)
>VERY similar facial structure

This. George has always been a pretty standard liberal normie (His Filthyfrank character ironically appealed more to conservatives but it seems the character was roughly 50% satirical and 50% serious)
I would say idubbbz falls more along the lines of that shitty edgy humor but his saving grace is the quality of Content Cop. Filthyfrank was good because it was so provocative and he definitely would have gotten his channel taken down had he kept making videos.

>both chinks
wait, what?
Ezra's father is a Jew and his mother's White, he's not a chink.
they arent fucking related.

What's some top FF content?

I'm never unsubscribing

back in 2014 my roommate was friends with this guy, we lived in manhattan while we was living in brooklyn. idk if he still lives there. he invited me to come hang out with filthy frank but i was too autistic and drugged out so i just stayed in our dorm room instead.

you're a fucking great lad
did he ever tell you how he met frank?

He stopped being funny about 4 years ago so it's fine

he met frank through a mutual friend from what i remember. don't think they were close friends or anything because he only mentioned frank a few times afterwards, not even sure if my roommate hung out with him more than once or twice

David dobrik for the win and my chicken in the oven topped with butter smells so fucking good

I need an instant pot man

Filthyfrank is a textbook example of leaving on a high note

nothing lasts, and if it does, it eventually turns to shit. just be glad you got to see such a pure, fercoious mess like that happen in realtime, then bow graciously out of the light before it lost the plot or got soft.

His show was shit and you're a piece of fucking crap

Filthy Frank left but the dude didn't leave. He cashed in on his fame and started making shitty music.
Literally lost all respect when I realized this.

>lose respect for a man because he goes his own way to make a livin instead of doing retarded shit on the internet for another 4-5 years or even less because of youtube's current shitty puritan algorithm

Attached: 1492333715269.png (241x230, 20K)

I miss him too. But good for him.

Shut up faggot KYS.

This post is not original.