Anyone else really like onions sauce? It's perfect for everything

Anyone else really like onions sauce? It's perfect for everything.
>put it on almost all my food
>mix it with my whiskey
>sometimes just drink it straight

Attached: GUEST_53980ef0-75ab-4c36-ada1-9d218d44cafd.jpg (488x488, 24K)

Wtf I said onions sauce why does it say onions

Attached: 1547004100910.png (480x454, 307K)

Onions are great, nothing wrong with just grabbing a nice tasty onion and eating it like an apple. Mmmm. Sometimes I like to put garlic sauce on them just to make my breath stink, so I can enjoy eating that onion for hours afterwards.
Yum yum.

Are the moderation fucking with me? I know I typed onions not onions

Attached: 1544547621151.jpg (300x250, 13K)

Onions, onions, testing.

But have you tried eating an egg like an apple? The true choice of champions. Just take a nice crunchy bite outta that motherfucker for a nice start to your day, user.

Tbh onions senpai

Attached: 1545348892576.jpg (522x458, 87K)

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT I JUST WANT TO FUCKING TYPE ONIONS NOT GOD DAMN ONIONS FUCKING MODERATORS STOP FUCKINY WITH MY POSTS

Attached: 1543687945139.png (700x700, 270K)

dude are you disabled

mmmm onions sauce

Attached: Mike-Myers-as-Shrek-in-Shrek-Forever-After.jpg (700x447, 49K)

Fucking retard lacks the ability to even type out onions what a retarded fag. Suck my onions, cunt.

I want to fucking know what your moderation id is. I'm fucking emailing the owner and telling him the moderation is editing my posts to say onions instead of onions

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

69420xd_xx_urmum is my mod id
suck my cock

Attached: 1545274412652.png (720x939, 641K)

Listen you little bitch I'm taking this to you're superior. You can hide behind anonymous all you want, but you're moderation days are over. They'll check the logs and see it was you editing my posts to say onions instead of onions

Godamn onions onions moderators onions onions posting onions onions just like a retard. Fucking onions onions onions always on about this shit like onions.

Attached: 8B59F69C-8298-474C-9D33-7F7A60558BDF.jpg (1641x1067, 1.52M)

onion my dick nigger
- 69420xd_xx_urmom

Attached: 11165e07a9bb1323747e894cae166ff5.png (988x149, 39K)

I see how it is. The whole moderation is in on it. This isn't the first moderation team I've taken down, and it won't be the last. Youre fucking days are over. I'll have your fucking job by the day's end. Better find out how you're gonna pay for your living right now because you'll be unemployed soon

*your, but originally, of course.

Attached: 1545275145799.jpg (900x506, 81K)

Sorry nigger, but this conspiracy has layers like an onion. All you will be doing is being banned off of this website. Unless onions onions onions onions, you fucking dumbass.
-69420xd_xx_urdad

nice try buddy
i'm in charge here, and what i say goes.
onion.

Attached: skylinegtrgen1mountain.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Go ahead and ban me you little bitch ass moderation. You won't because you know it's already over for you. Banning me now will only make it worse for you. Better fucking out you're affairs in order because it's over for you.

you're not worth my hammer, speck.

Attached: mcgoodtimes.jpg (557x768, 53K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I will have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I have been involved in numerous secret raids on r9k boards, and I have over 300 confirmed bans. I am trained in shitposting warfare and i am the top onion in the entire Jow Forums armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of moderators across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You are fucking onions, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can ban you in over seven hundred threads, and that's just with my bare onions. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed onions, but I have access to the entire arsenal of a crate of onions and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little onion comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you refused, you goddamn idiot. I will shit onions all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking onions, kiddo.

Attached: 3AADB0C5-E615-4A8F-9374-A7B783E99C6A.jpg (1684x1123, 1.93M)

Nah this thread is bullshit, there's no filter. Onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions

They seriously hiring you kiddos straight out of highschool now? I've been on this Earth for 50 god damn years. Today ain't the day I'm gonna let some teenagers fuck with me.

I will now use onions with originals when posting unoriginal post

Originalompal onions

Teenagers? I think not, cunt. Why is it that every time someone cries, onions are to blame? Who put them there? You have no idea who you are messing with right now, this rabbit hole goes deeper, with each new layer blowing your onions along the way. Stop right now before you really mess up, and this is your final warning, you onion that?

That's the problem with this god damn earth now. They've let little homosexuals like you run amok with this internet. I've been here for 50 god damn years and you little shits wouldn't dare face me. You sit here with your moderation title and think you're the hottest fucking shit. I know how to take care of you fuckers though. You go straight to the man who holds your leash. I've dealt with you fucks at the grocery store so it isn't any different now. Better get prepared to get a real job, bucko, because this fake shit you're doing on the internet ends tonight.

Leash? I think not you little onion bitch. It iOS called training and compliance, following orders. I was taught to fear wizards like you, but it would seem you are not all you have been cracked up to onion. Let us onion, onions onions.

Onions sauce huh? I like it. Tbh I use it as a steak sauce a lot.

Onions baseddayothhd

It took me until this far to realize this is b8

based and onion pilled

fucking based and onion pilled. god damn legend

yeah i put this shit and sriracha on everything, I don't even know how it happened