Be femanon

>Be femanon
>Applying for job at games store, cause they have a vacancy and I really like the store
>Smash tourney going on when I walk in
>I'm the only source of oestrogen for miles
>The air smells heavily of cheese dust and BO
>One guy picks Bowser Jr
>Hear some neckbeards scoffing
>"Huehueh, doeshn't he know that Bowsher Jr is the worsht character in Smash?"
>"Huehueh, maybe he should pick Wendy instead"
>Neckbeards laugh
>Then proceed to whine about Bayo being nerfed in SmashU

I still handed in my resume, cause I need the money, but I am not looking forward to the customers.

Attached: download (5).jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Good luck, user. Sounds like you're due for so many cringey pickup lines.

I'll update Jow Forums with the cringiest ones I get

Nobody cares you attention whore. Saged.

what do you like about this store exactly

there are other ways to make money

are girls that work at games stores cute? thinking about applying solely banking on the chance that I get to work with a 6/10 and the fact that she gets zero interaction with cute guys other than me would help the fact that I'm shy and not very confident

can you 1v1 me in street fighter and laugh at me while you win

>hating on baby bowser
you should have teleported behind them and slaughter them then and there

Attached: you deserve nothing but this sword.jpg (960x598, 44K)

I like the store cause the guys that work there are super cool, it's quiet, and I play DnD there sometimes. Plus, they have a vacancy right now and if it gets too bad I can bounce.
I sure hope they're cute

That's normal, Smashfags are all unwashed NEETs.
Thankfully they won't be the majority of your clientele.
You're gonna love dealing with the Boomers who want refunds on things because they don't get how technology works.

Just be my live in breeding slave, you only have to deal with one cheeto encrusted neckbeard that way instead of a legion of them.

bowser jr is the best fighter though

"I need to find a Skyrum for my little Timmy"
"Uh, sure, let me-"
"No, go get one of the boys to do it"

>be male and therefore infinitely superior to OP
>go to gamestop and try to buy an ecksbawcks controller to use on PC
>fat gamestopper tells me it won't work
>show him a page from microsoft and the bluetooth icon on the box
>still tells me it won't work
>have to get the other cashier, who is female and therefore property and not entitled to human rights or a christian burial, to sell it to me
>take it home and it works perfectly
fucking gamestop

why don't you just go suck some older dudes dick so he'll pay for your college and buy you a car like most women are doing nowadays? Are you too ugly for that?

can you get me a job there? we can talk shit about all the neckbeards who think we're flirting with them

just in time i'm planning to shoot a game store

I don't like dick enough to do that.
Shrug.

Well if it's the building your after wait till no one is around. Wouldn't want to hurt anyone.

Fuck that game store! That asshole owes me money!

Do you have to know about technology and games to get a job at a game store? I couldn't tell you a single thing about them past, maybe, 2008. Will they hire me?

Can you shower regularly and talk to people? Then congrats, you'll probably get the job.

Fuck off. I've been a programmer for over a decade and I don't come here to listen to inexperienced and overentitled blowhards complain about video games on the internet. That's what is for.

I'm a complete normalfag by Jow Forums standards. I'm White, 6 foot tall, above average sized benis, I've been married/divorced, own a vehicle, and have a full time job (yet I have no friends and interact with no one outside of work). I just think working at a game store could be okay for part time work and some extra money.

Dude, I love Smash. I'm complaining about edgy Smash NEETs who think Bayo shouldn't have been nerfed and believe that Bowser Jr is the worst when he's not. What are you talking about?

read game blogs
boom, you're an expert
that will be one (you)

I'm talking about learning some respect for your fellow human beings, flawed as they are.

>Fuck off, you overentitled blowhard
>I'm talking about learning some respect for your fellow humans

Attached: bedponder.png (128x120, 20K)

That's holding back.

I'm allowed to be unhappy about a room full of people who haven't showered in 20 years making fun of a guy for picking his main in a Smash tourney in a random store.

Or you could choose one that looks cute and clean him up and take him home. OuO

If one of them was tiny and cute I would have taken him and trapped him up already

Attached: 1511773247286.png (495x364, 237K)

lol small guys
I know a 5'3 and a 5"2 couple.
They're probably cute but I entirely reject any form of masculinity owed to the male solely because of his 5'2 height.

Anyhoo my point stands, gtfo judgy normative BEEOTCHeeotcheeotch

Take a shower you cuck

Cringe gamers are the worst. They aren't like normal guys that flub a word, but someone who is so removed from society they don't even understand what integer they are.

Love how these posts have literally become a meme on here and people like OP are shortlisting their own made up ones.

I'm literally sitting here with wet hair and a towel around my waist. What part of fuck off don't you understand?

>want to apply for jobs
>scared of being too ugly for whatever spot I applied to
>don't apply for jobs
I'm gonna die a neet