Perfect Girl

What is your perfect girl and does she exist?
Personally I'd love to know if a girl even with hair like this exists.

Attached: 1547215800936.jpg (500x710, 54K)

Good taste op, short brown hair is justice

Attached: 1544839713094.png (1000x800, 401K)

Ha, totally original.

Attached: 29f96e9e3eabfa3fca6f386145ee88821e4ca1a3956b83307503f8a1b6d9deb6.jpg (828x1472, 131K)

It's more so the style that gets me. Brown hair is top tier, but that much fluff and volume is what does it
Though honestly I don't think a style like that even exists outside of the 1980s

>What is your perfect girl and does she exist?
Someone probably similar to Saya. It would be quite a challenge to find someone like that though.
No, I do not have a waifu. All kinds of relationships feel like waste of time

Attached: yande.re 42359 sample chuuou_higashiguchi dress saya saya_no_uta summer_dress wallpaper.jpg (1333x1000, 182K)

What about haru from p5? She had kinda fluffy hair.

>
But regardless the question is whether or not your ideal exists

Attached: 005.jpg (319x456, 42K)

I hope so but i've never seen someone close, the most regular people could come close by having brown hair and eyes, but if their tall and flat chested with tannish skin then fuck yes, also short hair and i really like those thot collars or chokers what ever, also personality wise im not sure but it would be great if they were invested in me and pestered me

Attached: 1545670582583.png (1417x2006, 993K)

>tall and flat chested with tannish skin
>invested in me and pestered me
now those are some preferences
I mean, realistically the chances of her existing are high, there's 8 billion people, one has to be like that
Another question would be does anyone agree with that? Just how realistic or unrealistic could that be?

I'd say it's unrealistic, I've never seen someone like that in real life or even online really, maybe need to get looking since I never go out to city really but if i saw someone like this around my age i would ask them out on the spot, also hapas get my goat, and seeing dark circles under a girls are great too

Attached: 1546901754247.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

Dark circles are a good feature imo. I'd much prefer that to makeup. I thought the same thing for a while but I'm a bit more optimistic since I think if you actually put yourself out there you'll find the girl for you.
With the few examples posted in this thread I would argue that they could exist, but mostly what I'm looking for here is the opposite argument to further opinions and discussion about this

>what I'm looking for here is the opposite argument to further opinions and discussion about this
What do mean user?

Attached: 1542434184373.jpg (362x346, 38K)

I mean it in the most pathetic and autistic way. Just arguing back with someone on whether or not a girl like anyone has described could be true to either fuel personal skepticism and negative views or hope for a better life

Oh well then, do you want to get more specific with your ideal then cause just going on fluffy hair there is a high chance of a girl having that

Attached: 1542559251100.gif (275x317, 164K)

Preferably real short with fluffy hair, either real bright blonde or just brunette, and small breasts, but that's really all. If I had to go into detail I'd have to add a strong personality too, if that paints a good picture

There was a really short girl in school who had a strong personality but she had big honkers with average female hair. Most short girls I know had big ones but it doesn't sound too inprobable, are you above average op?

Attached: 1545682164614.jpg (1024x1024, 167K)

I've been told so, but I can't think of a good way to put it into words without coming off as bragging, if you understand what I'm saying

The perfect girl is one would love me back that is all. And then we would get married have 4 kids and live happily ever after

Attached: mel.png (630x645, 400K)

that's fair, but is that so hard to find? maybe I've been here so long I've reached a stage of delusion, but I think if you just get out there it can happen

Its tough out here bro... most of the girls with similar interests just dont like talking with me, but the ones that have nothing in common just go on for days and i'll entertain them because im not just gonna ghost them.

Attached: 1526683370450.jpg (1920x1730, 325K)

>most of the girls with similar interests just dont like talking with me, but the ones that have nothing in common just go on for days and i'll entertain them because im not just gonna ghost them.
trips of truth. it's just general unluckiness, can't always get what you want and all that but eventually it has to happen, right?

Yeah, i've been told I was attractive by people and never been called ugly (to my face) but the reason i don't put myself out there is cause whenever i talk to people i don't what to say so i autiscally obscure stories and facts. If your attractive op then i reckon you need to put yourself out there too, actually make chances for ourselfs.

Attached: 1546768062223.jpg (473x587, 28K)

you posted her op

Attached: 1453229675596.png (480x640, 113K)

I completely agree with that last point, but what do you mean by obscure stories and facts? As in your average conversation always shifts to that?

man, it's impossible to even get past the stage where you're being judged for every word that comes out of your mouth and every movement of your body, for everything you do and don't do, while expecting you to put up with unlimited amounts of her bullshit. it would be fucking awesome if a woman would treat me like a goddamn human being who has quirks and flaws like everyone else. that would be a major accomplishment. then we can talk about love. fuck.

Attached: 1543626863108.jpg (480x280, 116K)

Its been swing and miss, swing and miss. Eventually I have to hit but who knows when I just wanna give someone all my love ahhhhhhhh. Also I wish you the best of luck in whatever you want in life user. also checked

Attached: 1522341203544.png (569x569, 560K)

amazing taste right there user

Attached: 1532598540906.jpg (1182x1787, 202K)

to tell you the truth any girl judging you on that level isn't even worth your time. Men and women are always looking for people worth their time. If a woman isn't interested in you then she's not interested, even if you had all the lines in the world. I'd say the same for men, however a man that holds a conversation well with anyone can find women everywhere. There are always women interested whether you know it or not, so no matter who it is it's good to always give them the time of day, even if it is just listening and responding.
The truth of conversation is that others will always carry it. People love to hear themselves talk, but people love others hearing them talk just as much if not more. If you listen, respond, ask questions about what they're telling you, then you can go far not just with women but with anyone. It's fucking boring a lot of the time, and many times there will be situations where you'll want to get the hell out of it, but just push through and you'll have a lot to gain

I wish you the same user. a lot of women are just awful people, eventually you'll find one that thinks more of you than herself

The thought of that is enough to give me strength i'll find her in no time! Is what I would say if I hadn't given up for the most part

Attached: 4410530C-ACFD-4C3D-A298-DB0897375838.png (197x176, 48K)

I wish I could help but I'm getting to the same place. There has to be some semblance of hope though, right?

I don't know its hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. At least my poems are thriving from how I feel and if I can help you in anyway let me know :^)

thank you, it's always good to know someone is hopeful for my future, and I feel the same for yours as well if it means anything

Dont sweat it user its the least I can do for your time, maybe we'll see eachother around. good night

>patient
>usually very sweet and forgiving but knows when to be feisty and pushy
>red hair
>lots of freckles
>slightly-somewhat tomboyish

For an example when I was away with normies eating dinner I tought of the story where a prinsoner made a cross bow out of elastic underwear bands and dry new paper to injure a prinson guard or talk about movies or something

Ahhhhhh I remember the days I was obsessed with GUP. I loved that show

I want girls whose age is slightly older than mine, preferably 1 to 2 years ahead, whose hairstyle is the sort of braid you see in animes wherein the older sister always has that special braid.

I know i wont get anyone like that so i dont expect so much

>What is your perfect girl
Somebody who helps me be the best I can be and is able to make me instantly hard with just her appearance.
>does she exist?
No

Attached: kirijo-mitsuru-persona-3.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

>has my children
>stays in the fucking house, unless otherwise accompanied by me
>Doesn't speak unless spoken to when I'm with friends
that's about it.

Real talk, that hair is amazing. Simply adorable.

Eugenia Cooney:
>sweet
>innocent
>kind
>curious
>introverted
>simple
>kawaii
>clutzy
>anime and game-lover
>thin (she could gain a little weight)
>uber pale + dark hair

Attached: 1542720683299s.jpg (1161x939, 147K)

I dont know if girls with hair like that exists, but my hair kinda looks like that and it fucking bugs me.
Its like a shitty afro.

>Giant (8'-10')
>Muscular
>Thicc
>Sadistic
I want her to play with me until there's nothing left

Attached: 1541840901310.png (854x800, 931K)

just as we shouldn't coddle fatasses, we shouldn't encourage girls to fucking starve themselves

Yeah but open full-size that image. Isn't that the most precious smile ;;

please stop dusty

well that's a name i haven't heard in a long time

Dusty Attenborough?

Attached: 294px-Dusty_2.jpg (294x220, 35K)

*insert-Dusty/Kritter "She Hate Me" OC here*

Thats a good one, no shit

Attached: 1544610174126.png (1000x1144, 186K)

My perfect girl is Sakaki-san from Azumanga Daioh.
She doesn't exist and never will so I will never truly be happy.