Would you consider this chad?

would you consider this chad?

Attached: 1547232643606.jpg (500x336, 40K)

Chad Jr. maybe

LOL.. no..

onions beta for sure

and why would you not consider him chad?
this is for research purposes.

No, jawline and chin isn't pronounced enough.
Still conventionally attractive though, though his frontal profile is better looking than his side profile.

i am intrigued by these replies. This guy obviously has some juvenile features. Am i to believe that women don't like that at all?

hunter eyes , white skin and colored eyes
no real danger of har loss
no double chin or puffy cheeks
thin
however
no curve or visible jawbone

High tier normie , not chad enough to be a handosme actor but will do ok as an influencer or youtube vloger

Face is decent, he could be chad if he lifted.

Thad tier at best

He's solid Brad-tier.

Yes. that face is more good looking than most that is considered "chad" around here to b honest
being Chad isn't just being beefy and ignoring facial features for the sake of being a bloated muscle mess

He is not Chad. Chico is above Chad. Chico is God.

Yes, he's a Chad. Would absolutely drop panties for him.

Chico is levels above Chad, he's not measurable and he wears boots that make him 6'6. He literally mogs everyone on the planet and it's not even close.

Attached: 1528518444937.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Called a brad op

No, chad completely mogs everyone

hes an androgynous twink, only liked by pre-pubertal ethnic girls and homosexuals. Stacies only like mascthetic chads

Attached: dutchchas.jpg (480x480, 31K)

He could literally slay 95% of women, stop lying to yourself. If he also put on more muscle he'd still mog you masculinist retards in that department x100 more than he already does.

i'm at least as attractive as this guy, where all the women at?

>not chad enough to be a handosme actor
Francisco Lachowski is a fucking model.Lookism brainlets like you need to be put down.

Men still need to make the first moves these days so just go talk to the girls you like. If you truly are as hot as the guy in OP I can be your practice GF.

>people actually calling Chico a normie
nigga what, if you actually think like actual Chad Thundercock is what most women want then you guys are sorely mistaken

The Zayn's of the world are Chads, not ACTUAL Chad who gets like the slutty 7/10 cheerleader at best

Holy shit I have the exact same features except lighter skin and blue eyes