Sorceress

A cute girl appears before you. She says you are her fated lover and that your meaning was not mere chance. She is cute, and fits every fantasy you have in 3D form.

But there is a catch. She is a witch. A sorceress of the order of black flame. And she must conquer the world, bringing itself into fire. And you are the yellow swordsman of the capybara. You must populate the world with donkey rats that shoot from your magic hammer. Together you must stop the green sky society that seeks to flood the world.

What do?

Attached: E0B5A717-72FB-4DA1-B421-B2DB2ECE1328.png (1123x633, 446K)

I will teach her to become a better writer, then we can do all the chuuni RP sex she wants.

If is hard to keep up with your studies when you have to prepare for the spring seasoning demo of ice.

>What do?
>sex AND world conquest
Their god was nailed to a cross.
HER god is now picking up his hammer.

You better be able to shoot donkey rats out of that hammer, yellow swordsman!

>She fits every fantasy you have
>She is a witch.
omg how did you know
are you also a witch

>swordsman
>magic hammer

ok

Your hammer is your sword. And as a swordsman you use a hammer. You are the yellow swordsman of the capybara.

What would a swordsman use?

> And you are the yellow swordsman of the capybara
Sounds dumb. Can I become alchemist or exobiology archmage?

Attached: Lzopk3IabSJM9oNlYuWMS3Dj_b4tPMb8yGOGcg4acq8.jpg (492x768, 64K)

That's word, we pray(pray, pray)
We got to pray
Just to make it today
I said we pray(pray) ah, yeah, pray(pray)
We got to pray
Just to make it to pray
That's word, we pray

Attached: hammer.jpg (435x580, 58K)

the term swordsman comes from 'sword is man', so obviously you gotta use your own body as the sword duh

No. You are now the Black Transparent Stiletto Heal of Ygrassil. You use a set of headphones as your weapon to send sonic waves at your enemies and fly, but only two inches above the ground.

I found can shoot next to all sorts of things with a qt sorceress stroking my hammer right.

Witches of the Black Flame Order are not allowed to touch your weapon, Yellow Swordsman. If she were to touch it, your donkey rat children would not be able to fly anymore.

Just give them all jetpacks

This is my hammer! this is my gun!
One will shoot donkey the other will cum!

>but only two inches above the ground.
People say this like it's a bad thing, levitation is great, especially since humans like to build flat surfaces.In somewhat even natural terrain it greatly increases your mobility.

That sort of technology will not function with the EMP emitted by your kidney bean souls.

I should have added that you can only levitate at ten feet a minute.

Unless you have eaten a banana in the last 24 hours. Then your levitation speed doubles until you sleep. But eating turkey and other birds will ironically slow you to 10 inches a minute.

Can i summon gun penguins instead?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Oh cool. Now I can prove neurofunk to be best music ever.

Attached: tumblr_p4far7Vx6p1wqizxko1_1280.jpg (960x1280, 359K)

You may summon 1 mouse with a rpg backpack, but only once you possess the golden moose magical CD-Rom.

And this disc is only revealed by completing 777 hidden achievements.

The headphones only play traditional Mongolian throat songs. Unless you find the Beatbox Stylus of Polka Polka Koenma Jones.

Ok i got the CD-Rom what now?

What model of headphones though? I'm kinda saving up for Sony WH-1000XM2.

Attached: kisspng-doki-doki-literature-club-wiki-video-game-team-sa-mahamayuri-5ae175916d4b66.6095009415247251 (900x900, 137K)

kick her in the vag and tell her to fuck off lol

yeah sure i would date a chunni