What do you think about this faggot, r9k?

What do you think about this faggot, r9k?
I know there have probably been 538552 threads on this already. This dude beat the fuck out of his cat, and it died. I would love to pin this dickhead to a wall with knives, and keep him there until he starves. What would you do?

liveleak.com/view?t=shn14_1545255982

Inb4 PETA fag

Attached: 20190112_220650.jpg (567x552, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4Nl5rWTMoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chaotic good, hope this fucker rots

Attached: IMG_20180718_215756.jpg (694x676, 63K)

>feel nothing watching humans being tortured or painfully executed
>lose it over a fucking cat
am I a pussy?

I think he's a fucking spic and should die, as all non-whites should.

fuck people, cats are superior

I'm surprised the cat didn't retaliate. My cat would rip your hands and throat open if you tried that shit. Bit a friend of mine through a pair of thick gloves and exposed the flesh.

youtube.com/watch?v=B4Nl5rWTMoE
>his family can be heard laughing and encouraging him in the background

>family of sub-human savages doing sub-human savage things
color me shocked

Fuck animals and fuck NPCs who care about them. This guy is fucking based.

Attached: 7jBXBXBx.jpg (500x611, 64K)

bruh stop being so edgy ur triggering me so hard rn

he looks like a massive faggot ngl, deserve to be nailed on a wall and starved to death
>using the npc meme as bait
yikes

At first I was kinda disturbed but seeing the comments of people butthurt about animal abuse acting like that kid is the biggest scum on Earth (and on liveleak of all places) I'm kind of on his side. It's just a fucking cat, big shit. Worse things happen for worse reasons. And it's just an edgy teen, he'll have nightmares about this for decades when he grows up unless he's a psychopath, in which case his life will be miserable anyways. No point in getting your panties in a bunch over this. Sensitive crybaby faggots.

Wow since when have there been so many normalfags here jesus christ there is nothing wrong with animal abuse torturing cats is good clean fun you eat meat so you have no right to call out others animal abuse.

Stop being so emotional

Attached: 32f.jpg (822x960, 50K)

Totally agreed its good clean fun. We cant legally do it to people so lets just do it to animals

I hope they all get destroyed.

Delete your shitty thread, I don't why is everyone so obsessed with Peluchin now.
He's a piece of shit desu, I got butthurt when I saw the video. Dejen de traer los dramas de la comunidad hispanohablante a la inglesa REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>wow he's so cruel!
>I want to skin him alive and piss on his intestines while I rape his mother with a pneumatic drill
>that'd teach him to not be cruel

Fuck you and fuck that spic nigger with his faggot punchable face.

Normies want nothing more than a convenient excuse to be cruel. Give the crowd someone who "deserves" it and they'll happily tear him to shreds and feel great about it.

You're onions as fuck I bet you don't believe in executing pedophiles either you fucking faggot soi drinker

Other way around faggot, normies lack empathy and only care about themselves.