This is why I don't even bother trying to flirt with women and trying to get a gf. I'm 5'6, white, have a 5 inch dick...

This is why I don't even bother trying to flirt with women and trying to get a gf. I'm 5'6, white, have a 5 inch dick, and am a 3/10 at best. No woman would decide to go out with a guy like me, and even if one decided to give me a chance, I'd drive her away with my tiny 5 inch dick and she'll just go be with another guy that's better than me.

No matter what I do, I can't change my physical features, features that are unattractive at best, repulsive at worst. Even if a woman overlooked my height, she would find me too ugly, or that I have too small a dick, or that I'm white. My entire package makes me unattractive. Women will always be surrounded by better men than me that will always have advantages and more attractive things about them than me. There is just no reason for a woman to decide to pick me over any other guy. I am objectively worse than 95% of the men that she comes into contact with at any given point in her day, let alone the millions of men that can contact her through the internet. I just don't have a chance.

I don't blame women for this at all. Life is like nature, survival of the fittest. I am objectively unfit to be with a woman so I will remain a lonely KHV for the rest of my life while women will go be with and share a Chad. That's just how life is. Incels need to stop trying to argue with successful guys and women to try to show them the truth. I just wished people would stop spouting the lies that there is someone out there for everyone. I accept my position in life.

Attached: 1536626642562.jpg (5385x2480, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/pewdiepie-pewdiepie-to-remove-greentext-memes-video
dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-2155385/David-Gandy-Gisele-I-dont-We-dont-eye-eye.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just start fasting and maintain a low bodyfat percentage with sunken cheeks and a defined face then youll surely aquire a girlfriend

change.org/p/pewdiepie-pewdiepie-to-remove-greentext-memes-video

What the fuck is a v frame body, and do you actually believe all of this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190112-121414.png (1080x1920, 1.18M)

>5'6
>5 inch sissy clit
better transition

>Be 5'10"
>Be black
>4 inch fury
>2/10 at best
I thought you whiteys had it better

What I dont get is how come women are dishonest about everything except when it comes to height.

Its as if height is the only thing women can't lose social / virtue points.

Kind of proves that society as a whole is a meme, built upon lies and lies.

It means that your shoulders, chest, and waist form a perfect V shape, meaning that you have nice muscular broad shoulders bit a very slim and tight core stomach and waist. And yes, everything in that image is 100% correct. Women already find the majority of men unattractive. Studies prove this. Then the 80-20 rule is in full effect, meaning the top 20% of guys are fucking dozens of women and that women don't want anything less than that. And finally the right side of the image is a flowchart showing you the things men need to have to get a gf and married.

>5'10
>black

Already more attractive than me. Women prefer taller, darker men. Especially black men today.

The 80-20 is true for physical appearance, its more like the top 40%.

Top 20% = Chads, Tall, Handsome
Next 20% (top 40%) = Beta's with well paying careers/jobs

So yeah, its like 60-40. Which is why you still see guys with women that you wouldn't expect to have them, its because they're beta, and have money.

Women don't go for men below the top 20%. This is why you see so many women sharing men.

Make money, be genuine as hell, be empathetic (the Golden rule constantly even in conversation) socialize with people that make you want to improve. Don't ever make sex or relationships your goal make these things your goals. U get some fuck before u die

If you honestly believe this then why would you ever get anything more?

My sister just got a 5'6 boyfriend and shes 5'1. If you approached 100 5'1 girls do you honestly believe none of them would want you? In the real world a girl wouldn't leave you because of a 5 inch dick.. lol grow up.

What about a 4 inch?

The point is that women are surrounded by better men all day, every day especially over social media, and now even more especially on dating apps. There is just no reason for a woman to decide to date a low tier guy. She has too many options that she doesn't have to settle for a short, small dicked, ugly, loser incel.

>The point is that women are surrounded by better men all day, every day especially over social media, and now even more especially on dating apps. There is just no reason for a woman to decide to date a low tier guy. She has too many options that she doesn't have to settle for a short, small dicked, ugly, loser incel.

Harsh but true.

I'm 31 and I realised this very early on in life. I remember being in high-school, short as fuck, not a prettyboy, not athletic, and I remember guys, tall, had abs, had better social skills, etc. Already then as a teenager I realised how far behind I was, and what was any different between me and those other teens? Nothing, just genetics. There's no way that at 14-16 people are already "looks maxxing", they were just superior in every way genetically, they didn't try to be that way, they just were that way naturally, and I wasn't.

I dated a guy like you.
He cheated on me after 7 years together.

>If you approached 100 5'1 girls do you honestly believe none of them would want you?
I could approach a million of them and I'd still have no success.

Attached: 15234112841.jpg (225x300, 15K)

They might be attracted to Chad, but doesn't mean she can be something more than a side fuck.
Basically market yourself less to Stacies and more to less desirable kind of women and you'll make it, despite competition. I'll give you an example of teo eomenI have been with so far, despite that one of them was youngalcoholic white trash and the other was 50 Stacy, they still had plenty of orbiters, but offered something they rarely get offeree and that's how I had sex with them. For white trash it's a guy that is nice and financially well off compared to rural men and approached her at perfect time, for aged Stacy it's someone who finds her still hot, yet is not a part of her age group and someone who triggers her motherly instincts by being a good boy. At least that's my rationale by how I miraculously got laid as a 25 ugly loser.

Hope you learned your lesson and will instead stick with Chad. He'll pump you and dump you within 7 weeks, not 7 years.

Yeah brah, that's the way to do it.
t. i have see a vagina. but probably won't ever again.
>I am not a robot

Attached: fresco.png (651x481, 120K)

>Don't ever make sex or relationships your goal make these things your goals.
Yeah, but you should still keep those in mind, just don't obsess over them, you got ripped good, you learned to keep eye contact with attractive girls, good, keep it up and there will be opportunities and you will be ready for them.

stop larping fag lmao

Attached: eww.jpg (200x250, 7K)

Would much rather being cheated on before rather than later.

First of all dating apps and social media are not the real world, you can make yourself look however you want. What do you mean by better men? Hate to break it to you but I guarantee theres at least one thing in this world you can do better than "chad". Its up to you find it, and then date the girls that care about that thing.

If you approached a million girls and still had no success than your problem is a learning disorder.

>If you approached a million girls and still had no success than your problem is a learning disorder.
I don't have a learning disorder.

Do you get the point or no

I think I do get it.
You think my social skills would improve while trying to ask out all those girls, right?
But I still don't think it would matter.

Well it wouldn't in the end because you believe you are unworthy of love. You'd sabotage every encounter before you even had a chance.

Maybe, but I'm still correct then.

This is bullshit normies use to make it seem like they're not shitty people for not wanting to interact with us.

It's all the same bullshit as "women can sense your negative energy." She doesn't reject you because you're negative or because she can sense that you're a bad person. If they could do that there would be a lot less abusers swimming in pussy.

This is what women, and the blue-pilled cucks defending them say to blame shift onto the people that they don't want to acknowledge as actual humans.

Just world fallacy.

I've asked out about 120 women so far. The few dates I've gotten from it has been her trying to use me for her own gain. We are underlings to be used when convenient and invisible the rest of the time.

Seriously, fuck off.

Yeah you are correct. But at least now you know why

Yet you're the one being confrontational when im trying to bring you insight from the other side. You're so angry and deluded that any response I could give you would be immediately rejected. I wish you'd be open to a conversation but i cant force you.

Same desu
Never began for us. It was ogre from the beginning

I could sense you were defeatist, you convinced yourself that you could not change my mind. So there was no point in having a conversation with you. You sabotaged yourself from the start.

See how stupid that sounds?

>I've asked out about 120 women so far.
This better be all offline, otherwise getting few of them on date is a good ratio.
Also, something tells me you are looking for not just anyone, but a specific kind of woman.

>This is why I don't even bother trying to flirt with women and trying to get a gf
duh, there is no worth in trying, ive never approached women and i never will

When girls like you they come to you, and talk to you first, that's the only way to know if it's worth it. Like the only time i asked a girl out she made it clear that she was into me and she said yes when i asked her.

I'll never give them the satisfaction of rejecting me.

Attached: 1470424457125.png (616x596, 66K)

Im genuinely curious about your point of view. Whats your main point?

Very much offline. I have no presence on social media because I find it boring as all fuck.

I'm looking for a girl that has more personality than "netflix, instagram, and sushi." The problem is that most are barely willing to have a conversation with me. The ones that do seem to like me, but then there's the fact that I'm fat and ugly that makes any insinuation of the romantic or sexual to be perceived as creepy. So I'll lose weight and eventually "find" someone when I'm at the acceptable level of attractiveness. Then I'll realize that she will never be genuinely interested in me as a person because if that was the case I'd have been able to find someone by now.

I've lost 220 lbs, but I'm still a fatass at 240. Things are going in the right direction, but I have a feeling that unless I get some positive feedback before I reach my end goal, I'm just going to become the asshole that does the PnD thing. I still have some shred of hope for women, but they let down my expectations time and time again.

That's the real blackpill: if my dating life all of a sudden starts to come together when I reach a certain level of attractiveness, women will have demonstrated that they are nothing more than shallow vagina life support systems.

>yeah fuck me my master, my success and destiny is all in your hands!

Attached: max-stirner-1095431.jpg (640x852, 138K)

you sound like you know what you're talking about, but i don't fully understand, i wish you could give me advice

My point is that the subtle shaming that has been ingrained into our minds needs to be critically analysed, rather than regurgitated.

Think of this: A woman says that you're a "nice guy" and just want her for sex. But then those same women are the ones that end up getting PnD by a chad that just wants them for sex. The "nice guy" premise is an excuse for her to reject you for a reason that does not make her shallow. They equate kindness to manipulation in order to demonize those men. Seriously, they are saying that it is bad to be nice to someone as a way to show your attraction to them. And it's not because we feel entitled to sex.

Further, the premise that men who are unsuccessful with women are this way because they are bad people (bad personality, negative, self-defeating, etc). This is known at the "just world fallacy." Essentially the idea that everyone deserves what happens to them, both good and bad. It also downplays the entire idea of operant conditioning and negative reinforcement. People like us don't pop out of the womb hating women. We're blank slate children just like everyone else, but some small thing sets us apart from the community where we develop and that has increasing, rippling effects. We're bitter because it's not a single failure, it's not even a handfull of failures with a good win in there occasionally; it's just fucking failure. It's like I told you that you can punch through a brick with your bare hand if you just believe hard enough. Eventually you're going to get tired of bloodying your hand against something that shows no signs of success.

I hope that helps.

soul crushing desu
I hate being less human than everyone else

Women only care about social status
dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-2155385/David-Gandy-Gisele-I-dont-We-dont-eye-eye.html

Attached: 2560908.jpg (830x830, 487K)

Of course it helps. I honestly feel like maybe you just hate women because you don't understand them

I think he's only had negative attention from women so he's rightfully scared of them. I know i've been there, i never hated women but i was always afraid and on the defense around them until i started getting positive attention from them. Like when they go out of their way to talk to me, or when they smile at me and laugh at my jokes, now i act differently around them too, im a lot more positive and friendly and they seem to respond well to that.

They only want Chad even if he cheats and beats them. Very admirable behaviour

I don't hate women, I am disappointed because they are so much less than what I was raised to believe. I have had it demonstrated again and again that they:
>barely give a shit about personality, it's 100% secondary to looks.
>beyond that, they only care about what you can do for them such as status or money.
>the world has become so gynocentric that we make double-think excuses for why women treat the bottom 80% they way they do.

>friend 1
>5'7, 5/10, shit body, balding heavily
>poor af, studying for a teacher (i.e. permanent poverty)
>has a 6/10 gf because he's extroverted

>friend 2
>5'5 ~4/10 face
>comes from a single mother, studying to be a pleb veterinarian and drives a beat down civic
>has slept with ~10 women because he's extroverted

>friend 3
>6'1 ~4-5/10 face, ~100lb animatronic skellington
>doesn't have a high school diploma- is a NEET at 23 (plays normalfag shit, like LoL and Fortnite)
>95% of his time is spent hanging outside or playing games, is borderline retarded
>had a 6/10 gf until christmas and broke up with her, already found a new 7/10 one because he's extroverted

>friend 4
>6'4 ~5/10 face, ottermode body with a 8-pack (goes to the gym every day)
>studying for a programmer and drives a beemer
>has had a single gf for several months, but is still a virgin, because he's introverted

>me
>6'2, ~4-5/10 face
>finishing STEM degree next year, high-income job lined up because of 1 year of interning, never had problems with money
>a KHHV because I'm introverted

You might think this is a larp or you might not believe or like it but the truth is that you only get women if you're a positive and sociable retard all the time. Everything else is secondary.

Attached: 1529826852698.jpg (358x406, 32K)

not exactly, but gandy is a great example that its your inner self that matters most, most your outter bone structure. gandy mogs every single person alive into non-existence, but still hes a shy autistic loner on the inside, which is why he isnt a slayer. theres tons of examples of uggo dudes who are slayers with 100+ body counts

eh, what can you do. life is shit and god is cruel

Attached: females.jpg (720x900, 38K)

I dont understand . What did you expect women to be ? Some angel sent by God to keep humanity balanced and healthy? The word "shallow" is a meme invented by ugly people wanting to bang hot men/women . You are as shallow as everybody .

I expected them to be rational humans. And I am nowhere near as shallow as most women. I actually get more vitriol from the ugly ones than I do from the pretty ones. It's almost like they are resentful of the fact that I remind them that they do not deserve that 10/10 chad.

But I can see none of this is going to get me anywhere because you still persist in accusing me of being the villain here.

You cant blame some of the women for wanting a cool looking dude as their boyfriend . The same thing women incel do . blaming men for wanting a cutiepie as girlfriends . What kinda sick madness is that. It is what it is . Not everybody is for everybody .

Also you sound like a pissed of ,entitled faggot . Sucks to be you .

you sound like you're projecting heavily

>dude, just be extroverted

Biggest crock of shit ever. You'll only be extroverted if you've received positive reinforcement your entire life, i.e. you're a Chad and thus act accordingly.

Because he was fat until early 20s

He was fat during his teenage

I mean I know you're trying to get pity ITT, but I've seen a number of short men with gfs in real life. So unless my eyes are lying to me, it's not impossible to get a gf as a 5'6 man.