/unifeel/ Last Minute Revision Edition

How we holding up out there, boys?

I have two exams in the next two weeks. I didn't start studying until three days ago. I'm cramming hard, my brain isn't working.

Attached: uni.jpg (205x246, 7K)

We're two weeks deep into the semester, and I haven't been to a single lecture yet.

Told myself things would go differently this time around. My insomnia and sleep apnea had other plans for me.

I dropped out and now I'm a neet.
I don't know what to do with myself...

Classes start Tuesday for me, 2 CS courses and one math and one CE course. Thank fuck I finally passed Calc 1 and Machine Programming. I'm probably going to fail calc 2 since I passed calc 1 with a c-

Attached: 1531170181027.jpg (428x668, 57K)

>Told myself things would go differently this time around.

Attached: 1547280811817.jpg (1722x1722, 1.91M)

I feel you, user. I struggled with attendance last semester, because of my sleeping pattern and issues.
You've still got time to turn it around. Good luck.

Why'd you drop out, user?

Well done! I'm sure you'll pass 2 fine. I believe in you. Good luck!

Good on you man, I literally just switched my major because of calc. It fucking hurts but maybe ill still be able to program in the future

>Why'd you drop out, user?
Kinda just snapped near the end. I'm a failure at life and I've proven it at uni.

I switched my major because of calc too. I was Economics, switched to English. Im prelaw anyway but shit sucks and hurts

This makes me sad. Not everyone is suited to uni. There'll be something for you. Where are you from?

How do I learn a 140 page script by heart that mostly consists of mind maps and graphics in 3 weeks?

Attached: 1524856052027.jpg (1200x1200, 212K)

Hope everything goes well for you user, I switched to a degree in IT. we can do it

Attached: klaushappy.gif (600x340, 699K)

The only way I can remember something word for word is constantly rewriting it.
Good luck, user

>oral presentation yesterday
>spoke too fast
>fucked up Q&A part
Good thing I've given up on distinction so I just need a pass here.

Attached: 1525197048548s.jpg (250x180, 8K)

I'm the same with oral presentations, user.
They're fucking shit, I always speak too fast

Second year Computer Engineering.

They are only teaching us Java 4h per week and the rest is bullshit.
I think I fell for a meme course and a meme college that's out of touch.

Attached: 7e8140a7258b6394b27f042cc54c1510.jpg (700x550, 93K)

one more exam

Attached: 3123123.png (390x464, 203K)

I start Monday with 5 classes. I widthdrew last semester cause medication side effects and I've always done a bit lower than average.

I'm so fucking anxious

Jesus, user, you're getting fucking scammed.

You can do it. Then it's over.

You can come back stronger, user. I was the same last semester, I was absent a lot after a bereavement. We can do it this semester

The only thing I'm getting scammed is time.
EU college is basically free if you're a poor fag but you need to cash in some money in the 4th year.

Attached: afjn345ggd474.jpg (500x279, 29K)

I'm gonna be that guy and make this post:

>5000 word essay due in five and a half days
>Just started research

How fucked am I?

I had a dorm to myself for a term and then this fat fucking anime-watching dork moved in and now the place smells like an ashtray mixed with shit. My suitemate didn't get a roommate though of course.

Really helpful when I'm already a miserable incel who can't get a grip.

Lucky you, wish it was like that in Britland

Not totally fucked. You'll be fine with a few long days and nights. Good luck.

Can't you complain? Get another roommate or get moved rooms?

I have three exams in the next two weeks. Not counting orals. I'm fucked lads I have to read and learn 300 pages of text plus another 100 pages of example cases.

I had an oral presentation yesterday bros. Literally all you gotta do it pic related. The stage is yours and it's your job to make people listen.
I fucked up my ending but that's okay because I straightened myself out, didn't hold my hands together or behind my back like a wimp, and I saw a few people look up every so often so I call that a win.

Attached: 1542401025936.png (640x1136, 279K)

But EU college is 3 years for bachelor's + 2 years for masters. All 5 (plus doctorate and post doc) are free...

Christ, good luck, user

I'm mad that that is actually going to work for me

>will finally graduate next semester afte spending 6(six) years in college and 12(twelve) semesters
>dont have a job lined up, any friends, am still a kissless virgin
what was the point

It's annoying when people don't attend class.

Attached: 11138042_1577985145790594_909396784_n.jpg (480x480, 35K)

>be fifth year student
>gpa just below a 2.0 because skipped tons of class/work because anxiety
>resolved to get all a's this semester
How do I keep my promise to myself?

>Skipped tons of class.

Just find a friend like me.
My friends lucky he go me. If I wasn't there he'd probably skip class any chance he got.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

You're not gonna do shit, it's just gonna be the same thing all over, and you'll slowly realize no amount of you "getting your shit together" will get your GPA above a 3.
Cut your losses and drop out faggot.

Too lazy/anxious to make friends offline though
I usually get straight A's though when I actually do the work and pay attention in class instead of shitposting on my laptop. I just need to consciously remind myself to not be distracted.

>How do I keep my promise to myself?
You won't.

Having 6 exams next week. It would be passable if not math. I gonna fail this shit.

>What do anons

First day of class today. 8 hour long lecture. Kill me lads

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>I usually get straight A's
Based underachiever. How does it feel that dumb niggers are doing better than you by putting in all their worth and getting Bs and Cs?

>implying any niggers here take computer science
Lol no, they're all taking bullshit majors like sociology and dindu studies, which even I'd succeed in without showing up to class once.

>English
hey dude, you know you can just go to a library for that right?

Think about how much better you feel when your gpa goes up. Good luck!

Study?

8 hours of what?!

Exam in 2 months. Thinking about studying from tonight. wish me good luck I dont end up like this.

>too 'smart' for classes
>fucks up his gpa and chances of jobs/internships
>gets fucked in the future by having no work ethic or good grades due to failing classes

you're wicked smaht faggot

legit, people confuse laziness with intelligence

CS is one of those degrees that you have to actively pursue yourself during your own time on top of class. Jobs don't really care too much where you got your CS degree for, they care about the languages you know and what you've done in them. If you're barely passing and not making things in your own time, you're in for a rude awakening when you start job searching.

I'm so close bros, two more semesters and I'll finally have enough math and physics courses done to be able to go to Uni and started my classes in Electrical Engineering.
Say a prayer for me my friends as I have prayed over everyone in this thread.

Attached: A5FB2257-8C61-44D0-83E6-3136F4B36C6F.jpg (480x480, 44K)

thanks, looking forward to it
>implying I just won't leave my gpa off my resume like I've done for years now

School is ok so far but I only started this semester and it feels like a mistake. Everyone already has friends so I'm alone all the time
Anyone have advice about what to do? I'm good enough about hiding my powerlevl but I have a hard time forming that first connection

I'm studying for 6 years and haven't got a masters yet. Just kill me now.

I had a pretty decent GPA and I still left it off. If it's not a 4.0, nobody cares and that's assuming they cared about your GPA to begin with. GPA only matters if you want to get further education.

I'm not saying to shoot for mediocrity, but jerking over your college GPA is worthless and kind of pathetic.

Start tonight, user. Don't be like me.

I'll have my fingers crossed extra tight for you. I hope you make it.

You've got to just integrate yourself. It's hard. I was in the same situation last semester. But my lab group was small and it forced me to interact with people, and now I have a small group of friends.
Good luck.

You'll get there eventually, user. Good luck.

>30 page paper due by end of semsester

Well, school sucks. Its fucking boring bc I am one of the best two in my class. Im getting more and more brainfucked by my retarded ass low IQ normie classmates.

>no more assignments until after exams when my final year project starts
>can just listen to lectures and study until then
Comfy as fuck. No deadlines until late june.

>used the new washing machine
>already paid but it won't start
>door locked so i cant get my clothes out either
>maintenance won't come till monday
>got so pissed i broke off the handle but don't want to force the whole thing or i might have to pay hundreds of quids
Motherfucking student accommodation REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1478331118248.png (858x725, 361K)

who /fuckedforexams/ here?

I have 3 exams in the next week and i havent even started studying yet.. I simply cannot bring myself to even begin.. Anyone else in a similar predicament? i've no idea how to motivate myself. Do i have enough time? Any tips??

Attached: 1527844153256.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Who /History/ here?

Oregano

Fuck, I feel this. Used to cost me 15 pound to do a load of washing and then dry it.

God I wish that were me

I'm with you, buddy. You just gotta force yourself. Or get some Modafinil.

>be in prelaw club
>carpool 300 miles to a law school vist
>mfw everyone was dead quiet 95% of the time

fucking zoomers. Every other school roadtrip I have been on had people bullshitting and joking the entire time. I guess the pre law fags had a stick up their asshole

Attached: California flag chica.jpg (996x538, 152K)

>mfw rapist monotone voice
>mfw the prof said I needed to vary my voice to keep the listeners interest