That's what my cuts look like after 5 weeks of healing inside of a bandage. And all that because my boyfriend left me...

That's what my cuts look like after 5 weeks of healing inside of a bandage. And all that because my boyfriend left me. I also tried out hanging myself and that felt pretty nice. Next thing I'm going to try out is putting my neck on train tracks so that should do the job.

Attached: cuts after 5 weeks.jpg (1181x2759, 1.36M)

*throws attention at you*

you should start doing drugs instead. legally too if you get a prescription

Nice one, user. Make sure to record it and hopefully someone will come across you and your phone, then post it for everyone to see.

If I'd want to have attention I'd posted this to my boyfriend. But I didn't.
Can't really do that here because the punishment is quite harsh. I only do massive amounts of alcohol.
>Phone
Implying I have one eks de, fuck me.

Attached: 1547252133601.png (707x1000, 665K)

dont do it user, there's so much for you to live

>so much
like what? The one thing I loved left me, so there's nothing left for me, lol.

Attached: 1547228727653.png (1000x1024, 599K)

Philipines? Alcohol is kinda of a trash drug desu but does the job if you dont have anything else. Life can be pretty enjoyable even without someone. Focus on comfymaxxing

Germany. You kinda need social contacts to get any other kinda drug so that's why I can't have them.
> Life can be pretty enjoyable even without someone
No. I experienced what my life could look like with someone I love and now where he is gone I want to fucking die.

why dont you kill yourself, just do it faggot.

Attached: 1547136569080.jpg (750x741, 42K)

No shit that's what I'm trying to do you fag. It's just that you kinda wanna test the waters before doing the full blown thing ya know?

coz i dont wanna lmao. fagget
you're not able to see the good part of being alone. you oliterally can do whatever u want without being worried about pleasing someone or if they'd like it or worry about if you're enough for them or if they'd dump you. you dont have to do shit you dont want to. or compromise

You can still find love.
But you shouldn't base your happiness on someone else, happiness should only come from your inner self.
Did you ever read about stoicism?
I can advise you if you want, you wouldn't be the first person to forget about suicide after receiving my help user.

>And all that because my boyfriend left me.
It looks like he made the right move then lmao. Fuck you.

Attached: klay58.jpg (756x440, 278K)

>you oliterally can do whatever u want without being worried about pleasing someone
>you dont have to do shit
I don't fucking care, having someone that loves you back is a million times better than 'not having to care' about your actions.
What exactly do you mean? I'm interested for sure, but I'm a very affectionate person, and I really need someone else to help me out and give me love. I really can't imagine living without a person that I love to be honest.
Yeah I guess. I'm fucking obsessive but I still love him. Good on him for moving on and being without me.

No train driver deserves to be traumatized because of your normalfag issues.

Find someone else to love or get it over with

I wish i could put an end to this juvenile behavior, but you'd have to stop whoring around.

Do you honestly care about a train drivers issues after my death? Eks fucking de, don't care if he kills himself after too desu
>Just find some else
As if that would be so fucking easy.
>or get over with it
haha yeah that's even easier xd
???

give me ur discord tag and ill be ur new bf

I FUCKING HATE discord so I don't use one, sorry. I HATE it.

>What exactly do you mean? I'm interested for sure, but I'm a very affectionate person, and I really need someone else to help me out and give me love. I really can't imagine living without a person that I love to be honest.
I mean that you should love you first before loving someone else, user.
And love is not only romantic, what family and friends? It's also a form of platonic love, you don't need to be in a romantic situation in order to be happy.
It may take time, but as long as you try, everything will be well.
I'll advise you to do some introspection at a mountain summit in a spring/summer night, it's nice.
If you're interested for my help, I can drop you a way to contact me, if any lurker is interested, he can also contact me.

>And love is not only romantic, what family and friends?
I don't have both of them.
>If you're interested for my help, I can drop you a way to contact me, if any lurker is interested, he can also contact me.
Definitely. I'm reaching for all kinds of help her, even if I think it might not help me at all.

Attached: RWpTH6A.png (1682x2794, 912K)

What if someone accepted you for all your flaws and eccentricities save for infidelity?

>there are losers who cut themself without the sole purpose of necromantic and demonic magick
Lmao at your life

>Implying you can't be loved again.
Oh, user. That makes you cuter. Just wait for the right person.
Cutting won't kill you nor help you find love. So it's not necessary.

I don't care. That's exactly what happened. I don't care if you cheat on me as long as you pretend to fucking love me.

Attached: MOVE ON.png (273x101, 18K)

YOU. DON'T. UNDERSTAND. I hate everyone and everything since he left me. I FUCKING HATE THEM. I can't do anything without him. I love him.

Attached: VRChat_1920x1080_2018-10-28_23-17-35.715.png (1080x1920, 461K)

Didn't say it would be easy but if life was worth living with your bf then why would you not fucking try to achieve something like that again. Maybe it's so hard because instead of looking to fix the problem you're cutting yourself and fantasizing about killing yourself.

Just go fucking talk to guys. And if you feel too much like shit to do that then get on antidepressants. No one is gonna do it for you and whining about it on Jow Forums is retarded.

Only I never stopped loving you after all these weeks. I even put my own life on hold to muse you for hours while you shitposted. Isn't that pathetic?

Don't ever do that again okay user? Find a healthier, safer coping mechanism, like crying, or punching a pillow, or venting to supportive people online--you typically won't find that support here unless you pretend to be a gay male in /r9gay/.

>I don't have both of them.
Well, I can understand why you feel so down now. It's going to be hard but humans are pretty resilient, don't worry.
>Definitely. I'm reaching for all kinds of help her, even if I think it might not help me at all.
I have a steam/interpal/mail account, what do you prefer?

No shit implying I think of getting help on fucking Jow Forums out of all places. But still.
Implying you are actually my ex boyfriend. Nigger I know exactly how he talks so don't even fucking pretend.
I'm sorry, but there is no healthier copying mechanism. Maybe if the issue wasn't so harsh, but my boyfriend leaving me is just too fucking bad.
Mail, please. Thank you already for trying to help me, user.

That doesn't mean no one can love you.
Why hate everyone but the person who hurt you?
Even then cutting won't help you. If you wanted to die, it's not even a good method to kill yourself effectively.
Keep loving him, user. At this point, you can grow out if it eventually, or never move on. Only time will tell. However, you can help yourself by not pushing love away.
You'll be happy in the future anyway. So no big deal.

I may have been one of the less memorable ones. Maybe even milquetoast. I remember you as an outlaw hoarder.

>Why hate everyone but the person who hurt you?
Because they're all SHIT and I don't even want to interact with them.
>Even then cutting won't help you. If you wanted to die, it's not even a good method to kill yourself effectively.
No shit, but it hurts. A lot. And that's all I care for. If I wanted to die I'd know how to do it.
>Keep loving him, user. At this point, you can grow out if it eventually, or never move on
Yeah, I'll never move on. I'll always love him dearly. There's nothing stopping me from that.

Attached: 1546481652326.png (1919x1050, 917K)

no one gives a shit you attention whore
hopefully you'll slit your wrists next time and rid everyone around you of your presence

>Mail, please. Thank you already for trying to help me, user.
Don't worry user, there's always benevolent people around, even if it's getting rarer to see them.
I hope you won't mind if I don't reply immediately? I'll have to do some groceries soon.
And I'm sure everything will go well, just avoid taking medication like antidepressants, they only delete the symptoms, not the cause of your problem.
[email protected]

>Because they're all SHIT and I don't even want to interact with them.
Maybe try something other than discord.
Not everyone is shit. Your ex is probably worse than a lot of people, and you love him.
You'll grow up soon. Don't worry.

>That's what my cuts look like after 5 weeks
>And all that because my boyfriend left me
> also tried out hanging myself and that felt pretty nice. Next thing I'm going to try out is putting my neck on train tracks so that should do the job.
>If I'd want to have attention I'd posted this to my boyfriend. But I didn't.
E-girl, you can't even kill yourself. You're fucking stupid.

>A lot.
I was talking about hurting. At least it hurts a lot.
Imagine saying that to me makes me feel bad or anything eks fucking de, I wanna fucking die nigger
No please, I don't have time talking to you until tomorrow so please don't think I hate you for not messaging me back immediately.
NO he is not shit please don't say that, he might've broken up with me but he is the greatest person on this entire planet, please!!
>E-girl
I'm a fag alright nigger and like I said it was for pain not to die

>NO he is not shit please don't say that, he might've broken up with me but he is the greatest person on this entire planet, please!!
Sorry about that, then.
Sounds interesting. Why is he so amazing?

Anything about him is amazing. His looks are great, he's gorgeous, his personality is amazing and he is a great person overall.

Attached: otoxbr.png (2151x3000, 1.31M)

>No please, I don't have time talking to you until tomorrow so please don't think I hate you for not messaging me back immediately.
Nice to hear.
I'll be looking at my mailbox 2x a day, I'm more active during evening.
No need to be fast, slow and steady always get the work done.

>Imagine saying that to me makes me feel bad or anything eks fucking de
>i-i'm fine!!

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

no wonder he dumped your autistic ass

Thank you so much! It's one fear of mine to be expected to reply back immediately so that's a help.
'Chu mean, nigger? I honestly don't care.

Have you rejected me? Are you letting me walk away?

Attached: IMG_0368.jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

YOU'RE NOT MY BOYFRIEND SO PLEASE FUCK OFF OKAY. IT'S NOT FUNNY.

Attached: 4s2M59A.png (1505x2255, 564K)

if you didnt want attention, then why did you post here?
and what did you expext?
probably exactly what everyones doing now, and youre enjoying it.
youre just a generic whore.

Because I wanted to create a thread you nigger. I didn't expect nothing but a bit of conversation. >Generic whore
Too bad I'm a male.

Fine. that's all I ever wanted to hear. I'm gone from your life.

He's mine now, though.

My boyfriend said that weeks ago so you're kinda late, idiot.
Cool I guess. Hope you'Re happy.

and if youre male youre probably just retarded or a whore at heart

??? Because I'm male and cut myself I'm retarded? What are you on nigger

Attached: me uwu.png (1200x675, 805K)

You should fuck off and die.

No shit that'S what I'm trying to do xdd

You are shit. Hit the bricks pal.

Hmm, user, I'm not OP and even if I was, there's no need to be so rude.
>Thank you so much! It's one fear of mine to be expected to reply back immediately so that's a help.
Chill bro, you should only care about your own expectations.

I'm going to bed now., My throat hurts and my waifu waits for me. I can't for her plush to arrive so see ya.

Are you from Frankenberg?

>Frankenberg?
No, a city in Niedersachsen.

>too bad im a male
it doesnt exactly make it better, you know,
but at least its not as generic.
how do you feel about that?
>expect nothing but a bit of conversation
either youre stupid or just lying

its the most clichee thing you couldve ever done, cut yourself and then post about it.
youre kind of a disgrace, you know, i never expected that there are spastics like you in germany

Fuck off attentionwhore, no one cares if you die or not

Where in Germany are you? Maybe I could share some weed with you we could smoke a joint talk about it and maybe you feel better. Weed is nice and it makes me feel good when I am down

Attached: 1507817607984.jpg (480x480, 14K)

tfw no obsessive gf that will do anything for you

cutting and shit is kinda gross tho, scars are yuck.

Oh ok, i just know a girl like you in Frankenberg. Anyway, as other anons said try some drugs. Like lsd, weed, molly, dont go with anything hard tho. And laws are not that harsh in Germany. In Frankfurt you can literally approach every nigger you see and get a gram of decent weed for about 10-15 euro.

Probably a larper why dont you cut a timestamp into your arm for us

PS: you're a filthy whore who should kill herself properly. Not by some attention whore cunt move like pills or train tracks. In the middle of the night you can climb to the top of a crane or building and jump off without telling or calling anyone - bet you wont

Attached: 1546557092169.jpg (1312x978, 218K)

This isn't blogspot you thot.

Are you euro or US?
If anyone needs to talk or just vent I'm here [email protected]

I'll fuck the depression out of you

I mean if you are interested I could do one for you. I'm awake now.
Thanks user, I'll contact you probably soonish.
That sounds hot.

>In the middle of the night you can climb to the top of a crane or building and jump off without telling or calling anyone - bet you wont
I'd love to do that, but that's not a thing in small countries. I can't do that, sorry.

Why dont you just sit on a nuke and detonate it

This board isn't for dumb borderline thots. Fuck off

I'm still male after making the thread nigger xd

you need help, it isnt your boyfriends fault for your unhappiness, its your own for making your only source of happiness your boyfriend.

I was somewhat happy before him though, and now I'm such a mess I don't even know. I can't do this anymore.

Attached: 1547232722394.jpg (1246x1246, 232K)

I'm in Niedersachsen, near Osnabruck. I'd kill to try out weed, would be lovely to smoke some with you.

Attached: 1steam.png (1333x1401, 738K)

Please make your gender apparent in the OP because no one gives a shit about a homosexual freak, your thread wouldn't have blown up. Nobody expects a cutter to be some dumb ugly fag.