How are your 2019 goals coming. Started learning that new instrument? A language? That big project...

How are your 2019 goals coming. Started learning that new instrument? A language? That big project? Finally losing that weight and getting fit? Tell me what you've been up to bots. Life is short and January is already almost half over.

Attached: images (4).jpg (584x525, 30K)

My resolution was to stop giving fucks. I'm doing well. Right on schedule

Attached: 1542516413368.gif (220x165, 1.96M)

>muh goals
Back to r3ddit, normie. I don't have any goals, and I don't want any.

I began 2019 with a major depressive episode, argued with my gf. The only thing I want is to rebuild trust between me and her, but yesterday I fucked it up again. I'm back on antidepressants and I'm trying to stop drinking but peer pressure is too high. I don't wanna be hospitalized again but I guess that's the only thing that could work.

I want to watch 700 movies this year. Right now it's 12th of January and I've seen 20. Gonna catch up this weekend.

Trying to find the motivation to apply for jobs.
>I feel like I'm not good enough to work in my field even though I am fully qualified.
>Not driven by material possessions
>No desire to get married
I don't want to be a neet on welfare anymore, but I have no major desires to work towards that require money.

Attached: 1546154465337.png (509x411, 19K)

feel like i'm closer to my goal of being happy
>be suicidal
>start talking to nice korean girl online
>korean girl and i fall in love
>start learning korean
>we're both learning japanese
>i play guitar for her
>she plays piano for me
>she started going on a diet
>i started working out again
>might even take programming seriously again
>didn't feel like i could even get out of bed a month ago but now i want to work hard and give her a good life
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit B^)

Attached: 1537228891519.gif (480x270, 85K)

I hope my freelance contract that pays me $4000 a month gets renewed and I hope I get another major contract on top of that one. I'm also trying to learn coding but I'm less optimistic about that one. I'm also writing the gmat in a few months to do an MBA and hopefully become a financial analyst. In general I think I'm less of a fuckup than most people on here, but I stalled out in my 20s and am behind most people my age.

I decided yesterday to write something every day. Like an essay or my thoughts on a subject or whatever. Help to put my thoughts into words.

My goal not using the internet at all. Managed to go without for a week and I have been failing it since.

i am in the same position, i feel like ai am not qualified to do anything and i am also afraid of sending out applications because i dont know what to put on the cover letter.
i feel like i fucked myself over by not applying right away and now i have a gap on my cv.

I've started paki bashing again.
Caught one on a nonce sting the other day and helped him out with some free dentistry courtesy of my boot.

My resolution was to floss every night and I'm still doing it

My gums don't even bleed anymore when I do it

i finally put up a poster

Attached: Tsunami_by_hokusai_19th_century.jpg (350x235, 37K)

My only goal is to honor the promise I made my dad that I will not take my own life.

hurr michael scott

>How are your 2019 goals coming
my only goal right now is to be able to play cliffs of dover on guitar. that song is a bitch, i had to change the way i pick just to be able to play the intro and i can't even get it up to speed yet.

Get a gf
Get a part time job so I have so more money to spare
Stay fit and hopefully get fitter
Take my studies more seriously
Work on being less autistic

I didnt really think about it too hard but it felt good to get these down

Just a few more months until I'm outta this fucking hell hole of a town and back where I belong

Attached: 1544330036563.jpg (702x527, 119K)

same goal I have had in over 4 years, get into a good Dental school, everything up to this point, all the hard work, the sleepless nights studying, the wagecuking, it can all be rendered meaningless by a single fucking thing, a 3 hour long exam that I'm taking April 6th, which I have to Ace.

I've worked at least 13 hours a day every day of January so far. Yesterday I saved at least 20 people from drowning, it's god damn retard season and I'm on the verge on ending it just so I can have a fucking minute to relax.

I just need to lose 25 more lbs to justify buying my self a pack of adult diapers

Lose weight. It's really hard to be a fatass, so I have a goal to lose 20 kg. Al so asking menager for a payrise. I want to be financially independent and continue living my sad alcohol filled life. Maybe read some more books.

i want to win in lottery, i have nothing else in my life. i need it.

Pretty well. Working on my camera skills, the fact I even got around to buying one was a big accomplishment.

NEXT, is finding the right mannequin. I have the money saved up, it's just deciding make or female.