What compels a person to live like this?

What compels a person to live like this?

Attached: 1331128165195.jpg (2816x2112, 766K)

The 90's duh

A lack of things compelling them to live any other way at all. Or to live at all.

we are not alive

Attached: 1400255616108.jpg (633x758, 104K)

How is the internet in hell?

theres one webpage, r9k and its constantly flooded with annoying fags

Why should I clean up any more?

Attached: 1516075899104.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

Theres no point in cleaning if you know where everything is

why the fuck would you buy a vr headset when you have a crapmac?

Because I also have a gaming computer.

Attached: 1542401689893.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

apathy originalyly

Because they hate world

>imac
Disgusting, all macfags should be lynched.

get rid of that fucking mess of a computer and buy a proper one to achive peak comfyness

Why not live like that?

Is that piss, user? At least your kidneys seem in good health. Keep up the good work, my dude.

A number of factors from mental illness to hoarding disorders to straight up laziness.

depression and being a NEET

Nothing does - It is the lack of drive or will that leaves people as shallow husks in these disgusting rooms

>severe undernourishment
>substance abuse
>depression
>psychosis
>lack of physical exercise
>very unpleasant living environment
>poor financial situation
there are many things which factor for general uncleanliness

Why give a fuck about cleanliness if I don't go outside, look like shit, and have no interests in keeping up the appearance that anything in my life matters or makes me happy

Attached: 2019-01-12-10-17-27.jpg (1600x900, 844K)

Hey you fucking fake. Send another pic with a time stamp then ill believe you

Based early 2000s neet

jeez I can run hear the roaches running around from here

>neglected as a child
>nihilistic worldview
>none of it fucking matters attitude.
>forever alone
>might as well not do a fucking thing
>dying alone

i guarantee you if you cleaned up, the comfiness in that room would be so satisfying as you neet away

Why would I build a more expensive computer when a 5k iMac would cost the same?
I'd rather have MacOS "just werk" rather than having to deal with hackintosh shit.
In before people try to tell me I should buy a 4k screen instead of a 5k screen just so I don't buy Apple hardware.

Look at the screen.

A clean room is extremely stressful because it needs to be maintained.

Attached: 1543929854094.jpg (2880x2160, 1.42M)

Nice array of piss bottles you have there sir

>A clean room is extremely stressful because it needs to be maintained.

yes, but your set-up is really nice and it deserves to live up to it's fullest potential. it's not that it needs to be maintained like a project, but rather, delicately taken care of like a wittle babby. clean your room, pls. i bet the atmosphere in your room is really damp because of those sloth vibes you're injecting into it.

Taking care of a baby is extremely stressful, you're not convincing me to clean my room.
Pic related. It's uncomfortable, cold, and requires daily cleaning. I am not going to give up the only 4-5 hours I have to myself a day to clean for people who will never come into my room, that is a massive waste of time and effort.

Attached: 1536220719628.jpg (2604x1934, 1.23M)

Post your piss bottle collection too user.

Attached: 1527937389533.png (1042x755, 462K)

Please tell me those all are sunflower oil bottles

i've never heard of a built computer, even a high-end one costing more than 5k

a great mid-end one would cost you 2k at most

if you get curious go on newegg and make individual wish lists of the parts you would need to buy for a PC, it's at the very least a fun thing to do.

They're piss bottles. And there's a used diaper on top of them.

Attached: 1531699372217.jpg (4032x3024, 1.54M)

i like that sign above your monitor that says "goals".
so you're not a goal oriented person anymore?

Fucking animal, just why? Going to another room is too much work? Landmines on the way?

5k refers to the screen. My screen is 5120x2880. The iMac with these screens starts at $1500. A 5k screen by itself starts around $1200-$1300.
You can make a computer that's about as powerful for around the same price, but I'd rather have the official hardware running the OS I was going to use regardless.

No, it's a waste of time. Not everyone is meant to be part of society.

I don't want to be seen by other people.

Attached: 1524954611284.png (391x378, 175K)

> that fucking site on his monitor
Holy shit, all the memories.

I wonder how's the guy doing today in case he hadn't killed himself over the years.

>Not everyone is meant to be part of society.
yeah, your room is definitely a reflection on your standing in society.. kidding. i didn't say to do it for someone else. do it for you, brother. get rid of that filthy fucking monument of despair. it's just a reminder at this point.

>other people
Like whom? Your parents? Do you stay in your room for days, if so - biggest streak? No way there's no bathroom in your house/flat.

I am doing it for myself. I don't have to worry about other people coming into my living area, so I don't have to put effort into making it look nice. I know where everything I want is, it doesn't have to look nice.

Rhetorical people. The point was no one is going to come into my room, there's no one to bother trying to appease by cleaning it.
I leave my room to take a shit at least once a day. I try to avoid other people if possible in those cases.

Attached: 1546802632132.png (303x453, 123K)

Lmao one little earth quake or a pissed off ghost or something and that piss will fall all over that computer

Earth quakes don't happen in the flyover states

No gf. My house gets like this unless there's this fuck buddy that comes over and likes to clean my shit. She gets disgusted but then I whip out my huge dick and she remembers why she is in love with me

Well ghosts are real, so you better hope one doesnt decide to knock that shit over

Why are you trying to avoid people? Are they evil?

Ghosts know better than to fuck with me.

Attached: 1546365155001.jpg (1024x683, 276K)

I don't want to bother them. They'll just end up getting angry or asking me to do things for them.

Based fucking piss hoarder. Now change your name to Sniper, kek. I just love the infinipiss and Mac aesthetic, pure apple hate thread material.

>The iMac with these screens starts at $1500. A 5k screen by itself starts around $1200-$1300.
I keep telling Apple haters the iMac is actually a good deal but they never listen.

It won't last desu. Once 5k and 8k screens are more common it'll just make more sense to hackintosh desu.

Have this too

Attached: 1521677962216.jpg (2560x1920, 740K)

im curious user, what causes you to use the piss bottles?
i am a degen slob myself praise nurgle but i have never seen the reason or appeal to doing it

Because I don't want to be seen by other people so pissing in a bottle is safer than going out of my room. Diapers require me to shower at some point, so even those aren't as good.

thats rough user, i at least am comfortable enough around my mum so that i can move around the house relatively freely, but as soon as anyone else comes i become a bit like you. i cant imagine how much harder life would become if i had to avoid her too

it never makes sense to hackintosh, they never work as good as a factory apple mac

>Headphones on speaker
CUTE

I don't live or interact with my parents desu.

The one time I tried it worked decent enough, other than continuity. Getting it installed and working properly was annoying, but everything else worked, even restoring from a backup that was made on my actual Mac.
I'm going to build an 8k hackintosh when 8k TVs are cheap.

I'm actually disgusting.

Attached: 1518975938830.png (603x622, 195K)

I can still appreciate your sense of aesthetics even if you're insecure about it. And copy it

I'm not sure where you're seeing aesthetics, and I'm not sure where I'd copy them. You're not the first person to say stuff like this either.
Pic related, I just keep things messy. It just happens to look "comfy" because I focus on making my environment as comfortable for myself as possible.

Attached: 1542928887734.jpg (1280x960, 293K)

No I wasn't talking about this pic you fuckin neet I was talking about the other one with the clean room. This shit is nasty

I have that cringe aesthetic

Attached: 1543436255226.jpg (1600x1200, 480K)

>Just realized these are the same room
>The fucking "GOALS" sign on the wall
That's depressing

dude look at the other monitor, he is watching agdq. A live show going on right now.

It's only depressing if you're not me. I willingly choose to not clean my room.

Attached: 1542930562756.jpg (344x536, 48K)

>Just a regular unedited phone image is too big for Jow Forums
Fucking gook. I also hate this room and just want to move

Attached: 20190112_114433-1.jpg (2839x1761, 943K)

Where is your computer? Are you a phone poster?
It doesn't look so bad user. It looks pretty comfy.

I have my laptop in my side table. I don't actually own a desk so I have to like lie down with it and use my side table for my house. I mostly post on my phone anyway because it's faster than my laptop. I only really turn on my laptop to emulate games

Attached: 20190112_115115-1.jpg (2871x1742, 843K)

>image search comes with nothing

Here have this too.

Where do you live? Why do you hate your room? Not enough space I'm guessing?

Attached: 1541703242549.jpg (1280x960, 287K)

>Where do you live
Near Detroit. I really just hate where I live I think and my room kinda reflects that so I put no effort into it other than cleaning it maybe once every few weeks. It is really tiny though. I'm supposed to be moving in with my grandpa soon though so I'll probably be more caring for it then

A person is not compelled into this, it is only what is without effort. Living like this shows your state of mind. giving up, in particular.

it's bc of the computer, get rid of it.

iToddlers literally have piss bottles in their rooms

Attached: 1545159179767.gif (500x491, 376K)

Lol, this. Now I have even more /aht/ material.

I actually really torn on Apple. they're a faggot company who really upsets faggots, but they also really upset yuropoors who have no tech, and hate being reminded that they have no tech.

Honestly I hate faggots and yuropoors equally.

Attached: 1240171_559108757488053_1849119847_n.jpg (741x711, 100K)

>Before Apple
>After Apple

Attached: your brain on apple.jpg (1280x1900, 1.06M)

based and absolutely redpilled my guy

HIGHEST OF KEKS
(this appendix is here for the post to be original)

Just install a sink bruh
No need for piss bottles or showers then

>Why would I build a more expensive computer when a 5k iMac would cost the same?

A 5k imac would cost alot more than a PC with the same specs

Suddenly my room looks clean.

>all that junk food
>diet soda

lol enjoy cancer.

my room looks just like this for the same reasons desu

It's easier to maintain a clean room than a dirty one.
You just wash your dished immediatly, take your trash to the trash bin immediatly and so on .

What's this? The top either says hot or 107.. Right is something 300 tok, and in the right middle there's a supposed 3..? To the left it's 3 and possibly um..?

Attached: file.png (663x683, 614K)

>everyone has enough light in their rooms to take pictures
Literally how?
Even with double the lights I normally have turned on and a flash, shit is just too dark to bother posting.

kinda same
i dont even have lights in my room

cardinal directions in Russian.

social isolation
depression
habit

poverty i imagine

>dark yellow
>borderline brown piss
you should drink more water my dude

user do you have a gf?

Jesus Christ, clean your rooms.

Attached: Jordan_Peterson_c0-16-900-540_s885x516.jpg (750x437, 37K)

idk but now I'm distracted thinking of this person just sitting on their little bench reading that esquire magazine.

>taking advice from a man who let a dragon rape his dad