Anyone have experiences with a Gilf fuckbuddy?

Anyone have experiences with a Gilf fuckbuddy?

Attached: 1UWmfgd_d.jpg (640x550, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6QgpU-VInl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure, go ahead, I'll answer any questions you have.

not OP but:
where did you find her?
how did you first start getting intimate?
how did you go about initiating the relationship?
how old is she?
is she hot?
are there any similar looking people you know of that you can post (or even better, an actual picture of her so we get an idea of what she looks like)?
how many times do you fuck eachother a month / week / day?

I too would like some insight on this.
Been thinking of finding a milf fuckbuddy but not sure how, considering I'm a friendless virgin.

I am a 28 year old German and have plenty experience with GILFs.

where do you find them, how old are they and are they hot?

new user here,
how do i get a childless MILF to fuck me?

I live in Berlin, Germany, which is one of the sexually most liberal places on Earth. I started dating them when I moved here 5 years ago. I kind of last track but I slept with roughly 15 women who were 50 years older. 3 of them where 60+. The oldest was 66, back then I was 26. She was a medical doctor and still hot for my taste. Actually, all of them were pretty hot and still had a youthful spirit. One of them, who was 61 at time we started dating is a professional painter with an article on Wikipedia. I am still in touch with some of them for the purpose of casual sex. I exclusively met them online, some on Tinder and some on dating websites.

can you post any pics of them?
which dating sites?

That's not a MILF. That's just a cool wine aunt.

Yes. She is 50 and has a grandson, more slim than that granny in OP pic, probably, we haven't fucked yet, just petted each other. In a week she gets a leave and we'll fuck, a lot, I'll try to take pics for my fellow robots.

Attached: 478.png (1000x1000, 120K)

wasn't talking about her, talking about any MILF.

A milf needs to be a mother to be milf
I don't see why you care so much about children anyway, hey are usually grown up unless by milf you mean late 30s thots.

>We should winter at my condo this year, user.

Attached: 1529274743991.jpg (629x926, 97K)

>where did you find her?
My uni.
>how did you first start getting intimate?
We went out a few times before. I knew her for around a year. After we began talking again and after our second night out she asked me if I wanted to hook up.
>How did you go about initiating the relationship?
I told her I wouldn't mind a fwb situation.
>How old is she?
Same age as me. 19 at the time.
>Is she hot?
Typical art hoe girl. Above average and curvy body. Actually curvy not even tummy shit.
>Are there any similar looking people you know of that you can post (or even better, an actual picture of her so we get an idea of what she looks like)?
As I said, typical art hoe. I guess I can find someone similiar to post in terms of face.
>How many times do you fuck eachother a month / week / day?
Depends. We have on and off periods. If we are talking and in good terms around 7 times a week.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-12-18-03-14.png (720x1280, 1.24M)

If she;'s a single, childless 50 yr. old she's a cool wine aunt.

>17
>Using Backpage for hookers
>One is advertising as a "manscaper" and implies a handy at the end
>She trims/shaves my junk (poorly)
>Starts stroking my cock
>Says how much she loves the way my balls look
>Tell her a handy isn't enough and that she's sexy af etc
>Do her raw for the next 3 hours.
We met up for sex a few more times after that until she decided she wanted to stay loyal to the guy that she was sleeping with, who was already cheating on his wife with her.
She was 54-56 iirc.

Attached: 20027914.jpg (300x439, 21K)

Dodgio robotto bumperino

Not him, but I'll answer
Found her at work
Told her I'm still a virgin and need to gain laid to man up and get girls(kinda worked), she jerked me off at work, said just stroking me is enjoyable
She is 50
Yeah, I posted her face on soc and they liked her, I deleted the pics since then
Her body is a bit like this
0. We are waiting till she gets paid leave. I should ask her for another handie at work, maybe this time we won't get interrupted. Also want her to suck me off, but dunno how to ask politely.

Attached: o-SHARON-570.jpg (570x808, 142K)

>60+
Based Kyle
youtu.be/6QgpU-VInl8

This is a gilf thread, retard

Yes. Fucked a 54 year old woman a couple times when I was 20. It was pretty bad. At that age, women basically loose all strength in their pussies and can't get wet, so when I fucked her, we had to use entire lube bottles and didn't matter cause I couldn't feel a thing. She was allergic to latex so I went in raw, but that didn't help. Her skin also felt like leather at times. She had a nice physique, but the years took a toll on her and she was wrinkly, but her tits were surprisingly perky for her age. Ass was droopy, clit was big. Gave some alright head. Always wanted me to cum in her pussy, so I'd basically jerk off then ram it in and fuck till I came. Met her on aff when I was looking for milfs

Also, this is duckbuddy thread, but I think I have serious feelings for my dilf, people itt guys seem to just fuck them for fun, but I think matures are superior on every level as companions to young thots.

kek, dis nigg

Shit bros, didn't even notice the gilf part.

Attached: images.png (211x239, 10K)

Well, my current girlfriend is a blonde, blue-eyed 43 year old, who used to do ballet and gymnastics in her teens and she is still in a good shape. Moving here was the best decision in my life so far. Sex with mature women is amazing.