It hurts

>the guys that bullied me and made my life miserable since i can remember all have great lives now, amazing Jobs, hot wife, young side girls, Cars, get to travel a lot.
>While i work 16hours wagecucking a day to pay for my medical expenses.

But yea all i gotta do is be myself right?

Attached: 1545816455503.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ofXJTKCI0NU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>But user, chad worked hard to achieve all of that, he deserves it for all that work all these years.

Failed terribly at hs, barely graduaded, still got into a good school thanks to daddies connections.

Move on man. Those people have nothing to do with you anymore.

>just move on man! Those people that ruined your social growth and bullied you so hard it left you with ptsd have nothing to do with you anymore!

Attached: 1401160961475.png (1000x1000, 305K)

Based and originalpilled as fuck

perhaps you deserved to get bullied?

some people kinda "ask" for it.

in all likelihood they are normal healthy people now who would regret having bullied people, so if you want to you could confront one, in a calm, non-aggressive way, and just let them know how badly they fucked you and your life up, really the best thing you can get and hope for out of this is that they will feel really bad

sorry to hear that user, good luck in your next life though.

If you ever plan on killing yourself, kill him and his family first.

This is the only logical conclusion

This is why school shootings happen. Go for it OP.

Yea dude everyone deserves to get bullied by people who has had everything in life

bruh

yes we all asked for shit-tier genetics

Attached: Dul5AicVAAAUmJ8.jpg (1125x1053, 95K)

Like everyone else says OP, revenge is the only answer. Don't listen to the people telling you to lay down like a dog and die.

Oh look another thread where people whine about their life instead of actually working to improve their situation. How rare.

Look another bully apologist whoathought

Watch this short video of a man confronting his former bully, and think about the stupid advice you have just given

Forgot the link !
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ofXJTKCI0NU

Welcome to YHWH's paradise user

I got bullied because my brother is on the autistic spectrum. Having said that, I don't hold a grudge against my bullies, I hope they lead happy lives and don't have to suffer like I did. Ultimately they were just kids and I have long since forgiven them. I've even met a couple of them, they seem to have grown into pretty good people.

>man confronts bully 35 yrs later
>laughs at him as he retells how he was bullied shows no remorse at all
>denies it anf dismisses the victim nonchalantly

This is the way things work kids. This guys bully grew up to be a fucking judge.
Not a mcdonalds worker or a janitor or some other just world cope normies tell you....

Most bullies are psychopaths who naturally dont feel any remorse or empathy for people.

You actually believe that sunday school nonsense that they regret beating you up or stuffing you in a locker?

They'll regret it after acid attack revenge.

I'm sure you know all about your bullies personal life
hell with all that free time you've got you probably got a real spy ring going

Never forgive, never forget
You know you have to do
>I didn't have to do this. I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. If not for me, for my children, for my brothers and sisters that you fucked; I did it for them... When the time came, I did it. I had to... You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today, but you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off.

>You sadistic snobs. I may be nothing but a piece of dogshit. You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul, and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and defenseless people.

Attached: 0067888C000004B0-3013582-image-m-13_1427415054933.jpg (307x410, 21K)

>tfw kid that bullied me in hs added me on facebook too weeks ago asking me if I'd ever heard of Primerica

Attached: bizpepe.png (420x420, 15K)

Tbqh looking back, I kinda asked for it. I was a smart ass with a big ego and edgy. If I met my old self I'd probably cringe and tell them to grow up

Your life is over, at least go on a shooting spree and kill them you fucking cuck. Be the agent of justice the world doesn't have.

It honestly depends. The popular kids at my school were basically in their own world and were generally nice to people or at worst didn't give a shit about them. Most were smart, good looking, sociable and went on to live pretty good lives.

The actual bullies at my school were almost always the failed normies who were raised by shit and turned into shit.

Also the losers all bullied and picked on each other and Hollywood tries to cover it up. High school is one giant pecking order

You sound like a whiney loser most likely you deserved to get bullied and it's your fault for not achieving anything have fun being a pile of shit and enjoy your 16 hours

everyones life sucks compared to someone man, those people aren't thinking about you they're thinking of themselves and thats probably why they're successful or at least appear it