Hey user... are you ready for our date? user? Are you there?

Hey user... are you ready for our date? user? Are you there?

Attached: 8365764-6578033-image-m-27_1547137118724.jpg (634x851, 159K)

you can't fool me, that dog is isn't a yellow labradors

Attached: image (54).jpg (455x475, 24K)

*steals her stuff quietly and walks away*

looks identical to a girl I dated, creepy

i wonder if she knows how chad her dog is

wow a talking dog

Is it possible to do the dog's job?
I'd gladly work as dog for a cute, blind rich girl. I'd even walk in fours if required. Wouldn't expect a salary either. Just food and a place to sleep at night.

T H A T M U F F I N T O P T H O U G H

If I ever did go on a date with a blind woman, I would take her to botanical garden since her senses would be heightened. I'd describe to her the beauty of what around us in the garden, Paint a picture in her mind with each and every description. Then take her to eat at a well established restraunt, Take her home. Then never contact her again, Here in an instant gone in a flash.

>Paint a picture in her mind with each and every description.

How do you describe something to someone who has never seen anything?

loosely describe the flora while using explicit sexual innuendo so she becomes increasingly more aroused and perceives me as a sexual alpha god who can show her a world of pleasure if she is brave enough to let me lodge my proboscis into her petunia

that a woman? she's too fat to be considered a woman

I think she'd probably just want a drink, a little dancing and a fuck. What you described would be creepy and over the top for a first date. She might be blind but she's just a normal girl besides that.

The soft, vivid flower hanging with it's seductive expression reminds you of a time when sweet things where sweeter and your tears were never bitter.

Idk just bullshit around.

>romanticizing a disability

Wow I'm actually soaking wet imaging an autistic guy telling me that
-fembot

Yeah right.
s-seriously tho? I'd love me a fembot friend

Tbh I could see myself rather dating someone with a disability other than mental retardation rather than a normal chick. It takes a certain kind of person to overcome such things and still try to live as normal as possible and I can certainly respect such a character trait more than a normal vapid chick who only relys on her looks. I'd go on a date with this particular blind girl since I'd have so many questions to ask that are partly too personal for a first date so we would have to go on a few for me in order to satisfy my curiosity.

Its not like she can see how large shes getting user. Be nice.

lol just go read p.b. shelley or lord byron you idiot

what?

is u is or is u aint original

The woman in the op got kicked off of a bus because her dog is black.