I just need a place to vent

i just need a place to vent
i was born into an upper middle class family, go to a good private school, overall life should be pretty great. It would be if it weren't for my mom. Most, if not all memories of her that I have are negative. Since I was a child, she has continuously physically abused me and my siblings, screamed for no reason, threatened to kill me, constantly threatened to get a divorce with my dad. She doesn't work, just leeches off of my dad and his money, spending it however the fuck she wants. She doesn't give a single fuck about him, treats him like a retarded fucking child, constantly humiliates him and bosses him around. I never loved her, i can't imagine loving someone that makes you scared for your own life and safety. I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety, for which I partially/mostly blame her. Just recently we had a conflict over no fucking reason at all, she just likes to pick fights. She started screaming at me, but that was ok because I learned to block it out mostly. Then she brings me to my room, corners me and starts hitting me, pulling my hair to the point where it just falls out in clumps. She is also heavy and much bigger and stronger than I am, (im 17 yo and weigh about 36 kg). She then proceeded to push me onto my bed, while she is standing over me on my bed. She then started kicking me while i layed there. I can't even protec myself, if I raise my hand in an act of self defence, she starts playing the victim and saying that I am the one that hit her. She once busted my fucking lip open to the point it was bleeding. I got a panic attack, I couldn't breath and my sobbing made it even harder for me to calm down. She just said that I was overexaggerating despite her knowing that I frequently get panic attacks. I was genuinely scared for my life. Should I just wait til I graduate? Should I get the police involved? Should I convince my dad to get a divorce? I don't know what to do

Attached: helpmepls.png (633x758, 16K)

SEEK. PROFESSIONAL. PSYCHIATRIC. HELP.

I am still a minor. I have a therapist for anxiety but i don't know how much I can tell her. My mom tells me to not talk about family life to my therapist and I don't know how much I can trust her.

>and weigh about 36 kg
he needs more than psychiatric help. i didn't even know that was possible.

op, run away. go to a hospital and show them your auschwitz body. they'll help you.

Wow, are we the same person? Are you a senior? I'm just sticking it through for a few more months and then I'm out of here. Just put it all in the past.

I am a junior

OP, if you listen to these idiots you will get sent to a foster family, and that'll suck as bad if not worse

You should just slap your mom in the face

thing is I would, but i know that she will keep abusing my siblings when I am in college. She is extremely cruel to my sister who has a learning disability and dyslexia. My brother has schizophrenia and I am 100% sure that she caused it. I am scared for their safety too

I literally cannot slap her or do anything to her. I will end up in some ditch outside my house

>36 kg
wtf how are you not dead

idk, fast metabolism maybe

oh wow i just realized how retarded I am. 46 kg* jfc

FIFTY SIX I HATE MY FAT FINGERS

I see. I was lucky because I was the youngest of 3 and I think my asian tiger mom is chilling out now that I'm in college. But the previous years were literal hell. I'm pretty sure she's the only reason I'm on this board. Do you ever have this seething hatred for her while still painfully loving her because she's your mom? That was a shitty part for me.

She wants you to think that way. She wants you to be scared. Be strong and never show fear. It doesnt mean you should be cocky, dont pick fights. My father is 190cm and 100kg. Always abused and hit my mom, giving her blackeyes or splitting her head open. But he never hit me, he tried to choke me once but I just never showed him that I was afraid. I know it is hard but it will get better. Speak to your dad about this, ask if hes ok with it. If he bullshits his way out of answering or simply doesnt care, than prepare to just leave them. Remember that you dont owe them anything. I wish I could do more for you, be strong.

>Speak to your dad
I do, he is obviously not ok with this, but he ultimately can't do shit. He tries to stop her from literlally killing her own fucking children, but he's also scared. he doesn't want to face the consequences

>She is also heavy and much bigger and stronger than I am, (im 17 yo and weigh about 36 kg)
Dude, start lifting. Get buff. No woman should be stronger than you, especially not some boomer out of shape mother. Maybe she'll be too intimidated to fuck with you if you get big

I wanted to ask him to get divorced and then get custody of the children, but I don't think that is going to play out well for him in the end. I am not his biological daughter but my mom is my biological mom, and my other 2 siblings are adopted. So he doesn't actually have a connection with them

probably should've mentioned im female

You have to give him an ultimatum. Force him to do something, he cant just tolerate this. Maybe hes afraid of being alone. You will be 18 soon so that will give you more freedom. If things get too hard you can always go to the police or tell a school psychologist. I had to literally divorce my parents, so you really can pull through with this, you just have to take action.

did you "divorce" them when you were 18?

Sounds like you will have to just bail when you are 18.

also idk if this is relevant but right now we live in Egypt, and im pretty sure physical violence as disciplinary measure is allowed.

I divorced them when I was 14. I made up a story that my mom was cheating on my dad. Found a picture on her phone and told my dad that she fucked him. He hurt her of course. I had to tell her I hate her and side with him so she can move out and sort her life out. I also convinced her to let him share custody. I got lucky that as soon as they divorced, he moved out to his current fiance. I was alone till a year ago. He still acts like a nigger but its better now. My mother also is getting over her depression, found someone new and I have been visiting her since she moved into the city. I know what I did may sound borderline sociopathic but I fixed everything. During times like this you have to think what works in the long run. Of course no one expects you to be like this and you should seek help from outside. Idiots will tell you not to trust the goverment or some shit but you are nearly 18 it will be ok.

Well I dont know, I live in Europe. My discord is Hadrianus #9429, if you need someone to chat with.

>17 years old
>thirty-six kilograms

OP you need to eat more, especially dairy and meats. Come on.

Call the fucking police right now. Call child protective services ASAP. It's gonna be scary but you NEED to do it. Best of luck user, for you and your family