Daily reminder that adhering to masculinity standards because youre too insecure not to is much less masculine than a...

Daily reminder that adhering to masculinity standards because youre too insecure not to is much less masculine than a man who plays with dolls and paints his nails because he just wants to

Attached: image0-16.jpg (639x615, 357K)

no, im just not a faggot. also what is fun about dolls and what is the point of painting your nails other than adhering to standards of femininity

Its not about the dolls or painting nails. You missed the point entirely.

Its about doing what you want, regardless of the naysayers, and NOT in a knee jerk reaction to conventional standards, which is masculine, and not being scared to do what you want because youre afraid of how you'll be perceived, which is feminine.

If you want to change this, then talk to women about no longer enforcing those standards with their vaginas.

how did i miss the point? you highlighted two things that little girls like to do, this was obviously on purpose. im sure youre gonna tell me its in my best interest to get my 'bussy' filled or if im a top or bottom. kill yourself faggot

If I enjoyed playing with dolls and painting nails I'd do it regurlarly, but I don't, however, I enjoy roleplaying on Skyrim and making custom waifus, so I'm not really that far from it.

>allowing other people to dictate your life
>allowing women of all people to dictate your life
Nah youre just a pussy

You are actually right. If you are being masculine only for the sake of living up to societal standards, you are a bigger bitch than some faggot being a faggot because he wants to

However the truth is that both are faggots

I wish I had autism

At least then I would be truly be myself without restriction. I don't even care if I end up a brony furry at least I'm living my life my way only. Not herded into roles stupid normies set out for you to be trapped in.

If you don't think men are going to obey millions of years of evolution and do what women want so they get laid you are a retard.

If "toxic masculinity" exists it I'd because women inevitably reward the most toxic men with their pussies.

It's ok to be a gay person who doesn't act camp and it's ok to be straight guy who does, so long as you're not a malicious person with harmful mental illnesses and engage in antisocial behavior why should anybody care. If you are slipping roofies into people's drinks, lying all the time and spreading disease you're a piece of shit, gay or not. Your actions are far more important than your thoughts.

Falling back on a biology argument when told to examine your behavior is such a cop out.

but they don't. toxic masculinity is a mistake.

>do what women want so they get laid you are a retard.
Except most of the time men do what they think other *men* want and project it onto women. Not to say women really like s o y b o y s it's just that they don't like guys who are obsessed with whether or not someone calls them a faggot online or behind their backs. Guys project their latent gayness onto each other all the time, every single day, some have virtually no personality outside of it, just like trannies/homosexuals. Every single day we have a "women like Chad get over it" thread even though femanons always argue that their preferences are more fluid and influenced by context rather than purely visual aesthetics. This doesn't even seem to compute with the male mind unless it happens organically.

>toxic masculinity
Because the leftards failed so hard at coming up with a way to define whether or not a certain type of masculinity is "toxic" or not I think it's best to do away with the idea entirely, your actions are masculine or feminine, they don't have to all match up, you can like guns, anime, outdoorsy shit and wearing women's underwear if you want. You can have a real personality instead of being a caricature out of a John Kricfalusi cartoon.

The most successful and happiest people do what they like without giving a fuck how others want to perceive it.

You don't need autism to stop acting as if being "normal" is something worth working hard at.

It's probably just a cop out

>oh I don't have a mental disorder so I'm stuck completely dependent on others opinions of me for life

Fucking lol. The mental gymnastics.

I just like to be a man, thank you.
Also sage.

Doing feminine things and demanding people acknowledge you're something you're not are different things, in the end it doesn't matter, you're doing it for yourself and if you're upset that you can't be the center of attention because of it, you're just a sad failed normie.

Attached: 1540568364549.png (713x997, 1.39M)

Thankfully I do have autism, so I'll never know what it's like to have to do backflips just to have your own set of interests and quirks.

Attached: 1523824710027.jpg (623x960, 80K)

ITT "no homo"
/thread

Philosophical niggers in dis bitch.
There are no standards. Saying you dont adhere to said standards makes you as much of a bitch as the people who adhere to it. For several reasons dependant on the case.

That's only if you're doing it in a reactionary, kneejerk way, retarded fuck. If you're just doing what you want because you want, it's masculine as fuck.

Not all of us are faggots who like to paint their nails, though.

yeah if what they like is something that other people appreciate.
"Just be yourself" is good advice, but you have to understand consequences and long term thinking.

this
person A:
>accepts/rejects the status quo and becomes the embodiment of everything he is against, which is an important part of their identity, is a euphoric dick in general
person B:
>cross dresses on Saturdays or has a hobby like cooking or gardening because it's practical

>yeah if what they like is something that other people appreciate.
Just because something is going (or isn't going) against the status quo doesn't mean it's automatically tasteful.

That would make the masculinity only exist in your mind, your standard. Is it masculine to do what you want? So anything could be masculine. There is no standard. Double retarded fuck.

that's something people who are not masculine are saying to themselves to cope with their effeminate behavior
truth is, masculinity (or lack thereof) is deeply embedded in your psyche and biology.

It's masculine to not care, not do random shit for attention. What difference does it make if you are telling people to disregard the standard instead of telling them it doesn't exist?

Attached: 1527496121273.jpg (236x177, 8K)

Do you really think there is no societal masculinity standard? Fucking lol

>masculinity (or lack thereof) is deeply embedded in your psyche and biology
that is testosterone and it affects your mood and energy levels, it doesn't stop you from forming independent thoughts.

Wrong once again. You are just a weak minded pussy who is easily controlled by others

This. It's called "appeal to nature fallacy".

You fell for a marketing gimmick, normalfag

Attached: 1539118139139.png (960x488, 859K)

And now that actually means something other than "I do what I was told to do", because there are tons of men and women who do like to paint their nails. No one has to worry that you're lying or forcing it just to fit in.

But I know I'm insecure and can't help myself. I'm fully aware of how weak this is.

It is masculine not to care, but we all know not every action is manly
You could not make a good standard if your life depended on it. Your gay ass actions can sometimes be compensated. There is no standard, how could anyone define it properly?

>it doesn't stop you from forming independent thoughts.
it does in the sense that true independent thoughts don't exist. your conscience is limited by your biology
regular adult men don't play with dolls because they're sheep and afraid of societal backlash. their brain is simply not wired in a fucked-up way like that

if it's something people appreciate it's successful, retard.

I like you, although i dont believe in the absolute.

Playing with dolls is not feminine, it's infantile. That's why adults of both sexes don't do it. Infantilizing feminine behavior is just an extension of how warped someone's mind can become thinking they have to become part of this masculinity monolith.

Reminder that standards are set and evaluated by other people so you can't simply go against the grain without incurring huge social penalty.

I was just using OP's example. My point still stands, It's abnormal adult behavior caused by abnormal genetics. Replace "masculinity standards" with "maturity standards"

You're acting like every man in the world secretly likes painting their nails and that the only reason they don't do so is because they were raised like that.
Even if I was not raised the way I am, common sense would still dictate that I, as a man, would not paint my nails as that is a feminine thing.

>adhering to masculinity standards means you're not masculine
>being eccentric is more masculine than not being a crossdressing trap
Faggotry is a form of mental retardation, OP.

Attached: IMG_4293.png (485x443, 53K)