Self harm thread

>why do you do it
>how do you do it
and most importantly post pictures
>inb4 baby cuts
Yeah I know, I need to get a bigger knife

Attached: photo_2019-01-12_15-45-45.jpg (960x1280, 97K)

gay in the most original way.

What's with all the self harm threads today? Get help

At least you're trying to be a trap

Jow Forums is full of 16 year olds and people who are mentally 16 year olds

How come? My legs aren't shaved, my hair is just light

>music threads featuring emo
>scene girl threads
>cutting threads
A-are we culturally turning back to the 2000's?

>robots say self harm through starving is effay
>self harm through cutting is somehow gay and attention seeking
here are mine

Attached: wjyinV0.jpg (2365x3226, 905K)

Don't do this to yourself. If you're going to self harm at least slap yourself or something.

I like the look of that big one, self harm through starving is nice but it's more of a long con, I prefer the sharp and intense pain more

i dont because im a pussy

Are you listening to yourself? I can't imagine a bigger faggot than the guy who slices his flesh and posts it online. You're no different than the bpd roasties.

Because I am not edgy I don't want to share my full on scsrs, these are some healed cuts from a while back (my arms are no longer this clean now) but I have heaps of advice as to how to be sensible about this and make your scars barely noticeable and fast-healing as to not cause a bother for your family and to be able to wear summer clothes.

I make these deep little slits with pencil sharpeners, but I don't go all in I scratch at it over and over to slowly break the tissue. It bleeds a lot and cuts deep, gives you that same dopamine rush when you are stressed and sad but it heals really quickly and the scars are less brutal.

Also, make good use of scar creams.

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-004257_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 727K)

You look like tasty meat,
I wanna lick the blood off your arms and stick my tongue in your wounds opening then even deeper so I can fit my throbbing cock in your arm.

Attached: Screenshot_20190102-173016-01.jpg (1080x1079, 144K)

th-those are my thighs user
hmm, I'll give it a try, thanks for the advice. I cut my thighs though for this exact reason, no one's ever going to see them anyway

Fuck me, you sound like a faggot

It would be ideal if we could stop all together, but if you're gonna do it might as well have the fastest and most painless healing process I reckon.

>Why do you do it

I'm a masochist. It gives me emotional fuel to not fucking kill myself on a daily basis. UNFUCKINGFORTUNATELY MY KNIFE DULLED AFTER NEEDING TO ACTUALLY USE IT FOR SOMETHING SO I CAN'T CUT MYSELF ATM

>how do you do it

I cut myself. Several of my cuts have required stitches, medically speaking. My job is a good outlet for the need for pain, I often receive many accidental burns at work.

I also sometimes bite through my lip, did this once.

Attached: blood swastika.jpg (480x800, 35K)

>why do you do it
i don't because the pain of being a dumb white guy in 2019 is sufficiently painful
>how do you do it
i exist.

Attached: Brute_(Diablo_II).gif (83x96, 18K)

Oh and me again, forgot to answer why I do it - because I hate myself but I am too cowardly to kms

Is the square mark a burn?

Well I think solving the problem would be the solution rather than stopping the comforter
What's your job? Biting through your whole lip? Strong jaw
Yeah, it's scary, maybe one day you'll get better
It is

when i get an owie, it really hurts and i don't want to feel that pain again. is it simply just mental illness that causes you people to continually mutilate yourselves? seems pretty gay.

Fucking retards, picking at their scabs. Cant deal with anything, hence choosing the easy pain. Realise your actual pain, learn from it.

Niggers

Obviously, this board is basically meant for the mentally ill, if you don't have a mental illness you probably shouldn't be here. It seems stupid unless you've done it, but the physical pain distracts from the mental pain

and you are one
kill yourself

Just cut my stomach and heard a pop. Really hoping it didn't go past the fat.

I punch stuff does that count

Attached: IMG_20190112_122224.jpg (4000x3000, 768K)

THERES INGROWN HAIRS IN ME!
AHHHHH I JUST PULLED ONE OUT, LOOK AT IT!!
I CAN FEEL THEM GROWING, BURSTING CELL AFTER CELL, COILING UP IN LUMPS!
GET ME THE BATHROOM KNIFE, I'M GOING IN!

It absolutely does, but it's socially acceptable if you start doing it as a sport

uh oh, I'm not too knowledgeable on the human anatomy, but I think you'd have to go pretty deep to cut a vital organ
Definitely, I want something to punch, but punching walls is bad and I have no space for a punching bag
good luck, at least it's not an ingrown toenail

I feel as if you're missing the point.

Only if stuff means niggers

What do you use to burn yourself?

A lighter/candle and any metal object like a spoon or a small pin/paperclip. You hold it over the flame until it glows and then you press it against your skin, much more painful than cutting

self harming is so 2006

I used to do it the same way. Never been able to press it on that long. It's pretty impressive

have some OC Jow Forums, reminder that self-harm is shit and not to do it unless you do.

Attached: lol.jpg (699x363, 34K)

self harm is for god damn pussies. man up and do something with your life. nobody cares about your shitty life, noone gives a shit about depressed people. go workout. pursue your fucking dream. doesnt matter what it is just as long as its something you like to do.

bunch of losers all of you

Attached: 48396646_10213607678214739_2283957518025621504_n.jpg (303x285, 12K)

>bunch of losers all of you
I think you're forgetting where you are

>>why do you do it
cuz it's relaxing
because the feeling is better than my other feels, or no feels at all
>>how do you do it
I shave with a double-edge safety razor. Nobody suspects a thing.
>and most importantly post pictures
Too lazy.
>>inb4 baby cuts
I also do baby cuts, don't feel pressured by others. You do this for yourself.
The 2000s were unironically better in every way. No kids making cringy pewdiepie references, I wasn't constantly being ignored, and my mom was still my mom. Things took a rapid turn for the worse in 2010.

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong board, is two blocks down.

>why you do it
Cuz I fucking hate my life, miss my boyfriend and want to die. No other reason really.
>how do you do it
With a nice n' sharp razorblade so I can easily cut through the first layer of skin and arrive at the layer where you don't really feel pain anymore.

Attached: cuts after 5 weeks.jpg (1181x2759, 1.36M)

I punch brick walls

this shit is so fucking stupid.

why not just smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol like a normal person?

even putting things in your ass is less gay than self harm

idk if anyone remembers me but i rip my toenails out

Attached: 20180720_133455.jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

dude why?
also did you did the same with the other foot?

i do this ontop of cutting ( me), might try buring using a lighter to heat a spoon or something up next time.

Great thread, I need some experts

I need to extract from myself about 10 to 30 ml of blood (for art). What's the best way to do this?

Best way of doing this would probably getting a syringe. If you can't do this at all I'd say cutting and having some sort of container to catch it and later use it.

Holy shit that is some perseverance right there.
If you could be that diligent in your life you wouldn't cut yourself.

>I also do baby cuts, don't feel pressured by others
thanks user, I just feel like I need to fit in sometimes, I don't like being singled out by others.
I agree, I want to go back to playing Halo in my room
You'll never understand it until you try it, alcohol just makes my negative feelings worse, and cigarettes are stinky.
gnarly stuff, but I must admire your courage, does it not hurt to walk
Yeah, I would say a syringe

Years back I had huge mental breakdown and was doing it because it used to relieve a lot of the pressure I was feeling piling up on me. I stopped doing it when mom found my stash of blades and threw them out.

For some reason the picture didn't upload

Attached: WP_20150123_002.jpg (2592x1456, 1.38M)

I fucked my arm up pretty bad, was a sort of suicide attempt. I didn't mean to commit suicide at first, but after I got past the pain I just got addicted to the thought of going deeper until hit an artery.

Idk why it's being shit at uploading, it'll probably stretch the photo but yeah you can see where the razor was too blunt and I made multiple scratches trying to get deeper. Idk I lost control I guess

Attached: Screenshot_20190112-230949_Gallery.jpg (1080x1382, 741K)

Isn't there a chance to fuck up a vein? Seems much more invasive than a cut

I've cut done to my artery before (not cutting the artery itself). There was a shit ton of blood but as I'm still alive it didn't do much.

Attached: 1544112141384.jpg (814x1200, 449K)

Looks nice. I probably needed stitches for mine too but if you go to a doctor with self harm stuff in my country you get locked up in a mental ward.

I don't think so, I think veins can collapse, but I think that's only after trying to inject into them loads of times, plus you can do without some superficial ones anyway

Some baby cuts while I was just frustrated with myself.

Attached: 20190112_231928.jpg (1313x1579, 956K)

Next project, wish it wasn't so hard cutting with my left hand so I could do some more proper and deep cuts.

Attached: 20190112_231956.jpg (895x3063, 1.17M)

I used to self harm
Stopped 2.5 years ago
Big cuts are still visible and will probably be forever
Don't do it guys
If you have BPD get into DBT

I sometimes pick at ingrown hairs so much I bleed a little

walking only hurts for like a day or so after *completely* ripping out the newly grown parts of my nails (including the part that's still somewhat hidden under my cuticles)

fucking edgelord

i suppose i have the opposite of a footfetish and for some reason my toenails (when fully grown) absolutely disgust me if that makes any sense, no idea why tho, and yes i do it on both feet.

might post some pics later of how my feet look like rn (2/3 days after the last "sesh) if i can be arsed

Attached: 20180720_130720.jpg (3264x2448, 1.83M)

The thread i posted in first if anyone's interested (1/2)

Attached: 1531577042896 (1).png (1331x9661, 1.68M)

Part 2 and just spamtyping because od 0% content message/myte k den 2/2)

Attached: 1531577233669.png (1304x6245, 848K)

Anyone else here just cuz they wanna see how rock bottom looks like?

Self harming is completely pointless. There is no reason to hurt yourself unless you are going to go ALL the way.

What about hurting yourself for just the pain itself? Because I might not wanna kill myself but hurt myself.

that's honestly what i thought until i came back to Jow Forums and found that there's tons of zoomer who love that shit.

Attached: MI0001364391.jpg (400x267, 21K)

alright boys, i'm catholic and i'm gonna carve a wee cross into my thigh tonight whilst drunk because fuck you me

Attached: k.png (400x397, 244K)

What if you feel like you deserve it?

Hell yeah, you do you my dude. I'm going to carve my boyfriends name into my wrist to keep him in memory forever.

should it be facing me or facing out i can't decied

I think it should face you so you can read it and remember it better.

ok thank u user

>just some 15 yr old pussy cuts
>cant say i dont regret it
>have to use a wrist band or long sleeves for the rest of my life
>guessilldie.jpg

Attached: 20190112_215223.jpg (2560x1536, 1.15M)

>thanks user, I just feel like I need to fit in sometimes, I don't like being singled out by others.
I get where you're coming from but that's bullshit. You've gotta realize the people who write shit like
>>>cut deeper faggot
are memeing. You cut for your own sake and no one else's.
As humans we seek meaning, and we often find meaning in belonging to a group. I'm right here with you -- I belong nowhere and try oh so desperately to belong *somewhere*.
But what's key here is that cutters don't form a group. I think everyone can agree cutting is harmful and objectively makes zero sense; Cutters are not and never will be this family of people you can come back to for support, as harsh as it sounds.

Even by making your first cut you made a choice to isolate yourself, as you cannot share your problems with anyone else (and posting online is, anonymity aside, just as bad as showing your cuts in public).

Self harm is only for the purposes of attention. When you guys post pictures of you self harming you are just getting a small amount of sympathy from people because you can't get it any other way.

omg user hey I am the one from the other thread who offered to smoke a joint with you. Do you want to talk somewhere?