Why don't fat chicks just lose weight?

Why don't fat chicks just lose weight?

They'd go from "invisible" to "easymodo" overnight even if they're average looking. Being fat as a woman is like being a billionaire but having your bank account locked. If you could unlock all that happiness just by losing the weight, why wouldn't you?

Attached: 1547172700977.jpg (806x702, 126K)

>be cute, skinny
>enter relationship
>gain weight
Poor sh0e
#yesallwomen

>women
>having the will to change themselves instead of blaming others

AHAHA good joke opee

First boxxy now this bitch. Do all women eventually get fat?

Thick/chubby women are hot though

Go to heIl.

most people get fat as they age, you probably will as well when you are 30

I can't do adderall 3 days in a row, I'll die

Yeah but for women it matters a thousand times more since all they offer is their looks

You act like fat women even have it hard in the first place.

Nothing matters after 30 user.

I like skinny women and I like fat women. What could be more wonderful than marrying a skinny woman and watching her mature into a beautiful fat woman? You get the best of both worlds over the life of the marriage.

Jokes on you my life is easy enough as it is. I'm still trying to lose weight so i can walk well in my 60s tho.

depends on her figure some girls turn into fridges

No, fuck you. Sick and tired of seeing skinny bony bitches. I like em soft. Not fat, but pic in OP is really boner inducing.

Disgusting faggot retard.

Most fat girls can't really do anything about their weight, it's whats called a genetic obesity setpoint. google it. Essentially they can't actually lose fat even with diet short of surgery, their bodies just won't let them.

Please at least graduate high school before posting on Jow Forums. Thank you.

I don't lose weight because my legs don't work and my mom will just bitch at me endlessly if I go ano.

Isn't she also bald? Damn this roastie is falling apart, she's only 27

Attached: Lastshoe.png (555x121, 29K)

Maybe being loved unconditionally be NEETs takes away any incentive to stay in shape

You ruined your own queen

>shoe
>cute

Pick one

she's considered fat? she's hot

Because they know every pound on their massive hips and calorie that goes in their greedy mouths just makes me want to fuck them more.

fucking PREACH IT man

She had a decent body but probably fake tits for like 2 years when her nudes got leaked

Now she's a fat pig, and her face was always bad

>when her nudes got leaked
Non deepfake pics or it didn't happen

Attached: IMG_7817.jpg (128x128, 13K)

Projecting much? Plenty of people over 30 aren't fat sacks of shit. Literally just don't shovel absolute garbage in your mouth constantly and don't drink your calories. Shit ain't rocket science.