Society as you know it is about to end soon, are you enjoying your time before everything falls apart user?

Society as you know it is about to end soon, are you enjoying your time before everything falls apart user?
Why don't you enjoy your existence before it's cut short?

Attached: 51235246312.png (736x605, 379K)

You should just stop caring and enjoy yourself user, what's the point in worrying if death will come for you anyways.

Attached: 22729.png (796x597, 350K)

In the end it's better to go out proud of your existence, than to die in a puddle of your own tears.
I'm out, enjoy your days user.

Attached: 3123123.png (391x391, 177K)

Yeah but society is going down because it's a shithole, there's nothing to enjoy while it goes down

Worst type of posters.
>posts A WHOLE FUCKING THREAD
>LEAVES
Can a shitty tranny jannie deleted this thread?

I'm re-watching cowboy bebop while drinking my favorite beers

>He belives i did actually leave
Wew user, why are you so mad, i just left for like 30 seconds.
Did you miss me that much? I can keep you company if you want.

Attached: 432423423.png (640x600, 374K)

Post your other favorite anime that isn't lucky star

Sounds comfy af, pal

Lucky star isn't even my favorite, i just happen to have a lot of pics of konata.
It is an interesting point on the industry, the rise of moe and the death of the "experimental" genre.

Attached: cd05c496036c963.jpg (510x800, 66K)

Yup I love some Wiehenstephaner beer along with some pizza and anime
>literal WW2 analogy here

>I can keep you company if you want
Sorry, I'm not a degenerate heretic.

Yeah it does suck seeing no new experimental anime. Although there are still some good unique ones out there that manage to break my heart or make me laugh my ass off

>heretic
So you read the bible?
What does it says about horns on the sky being heard by all the meat, the red dragon, men falling for men and all that stuff?
Not that i post this thread because the bible says the world is going to end, but because everything is pointing to a depression in society that is going to cause a lot of problems for everyone in the world.

Attached: O37Cx-Ry_40.jpg (308x308, 20K)

>good unique ones out there
Oh nice, what have you been watching lately?
I'm mostly reading manga these days and watching old stuff like ghost in the shell, gintama and cowboy bebop, so i'm lost on new animes.

When society falls apart can't everyone from r9k come together and form a new colony?
In our colony everyone will have a state mandated gf and roastie thots and Chads will be severely punished!

Have you seen the shit that goes down in this world? The bible is just a better option even though I'm not perfect

>So you read the bible?
No.
The true ruler of mankind!

Attached: 2.jpg (400x889, 87K)

>Dragon Maid
>Darling in the Franxx (dissapointment)
>DBS
>JoJo part 3
Those are the most recent ones that come to mind. Haven't really keeped up with the "seasonal" stuff

>Have you seen the shit that goes down in this world
Yes i have seen it, things so horrible they should have been left in the realm of fantasy, and even then they still would be horrible.
That is why i made this thread, robots should be able to find happiness.

Attached: 3524124.png (781x1023, 454K)

>Dragon Maid
Heard a lot about it, what is it about?
>JoJo part 3
Aye aye, watched the first two episodes, it's weird how the artstyle and the whole universe changed so drastically after diamond is unbreakable.

Thats nice man
I'm not a robot, I only come from other boards to check on this place

Dragon Maid
>be lonley woman
>work at a depressing IT job
>ofc its anime so we get glorious work culture
>she drinks often
>she falls asleep on a train
>meets a lost dragon
>dragon is hurt with a sword from a god but the main girl doesn't believe in said god
>sword comes out
>the dragon takes a human form and after some venting by the two the dragon girl becomes her maid
>12 more episodes of hijinks, cute dragon lolis, beer and big titty mexican blonde dragons ensue

It does sounds like your average slice-of-life experience.
I might give it a go, slice of life can be good for when the world is too dark, but webcomics are also great.

Attached: 1547052357129.jpg (562x800, 48K)

It's good slice of life though

I'll give it a go once i finish this manga.
I really thank you for the recommendation user

is this the Day of Retribution prophet Elliot has spoken of?

Attached: knt2.png (551x551, 260K)

>prophet Elliot
So he has become a prophet now?
One has to be blind to not see how society is decaying, of course this will not go down peacefully.

Attached: 87.png (512x512, 266K)

I guess it can't be helped.
have a good existence, user.

Attached: Hee.png (800x800, 481K)

society is getting better every year tho.