I'm starting to think the only things women are good at is complaining and crying

I'm starting to think the only things women are good at is complaining and crying.

Attached: depositphotos_36671273-stock-photo-woman-shrugging.jpg (1023x682, 47K)

Do you see the irony in your post, incel?

And serving beer in tight outfits.

And this is why Jow Forums is a gay board. every boy is a good boy

it is very likely that those women don't trust you and tend to talk about things they dislike with you.

>people will rush to defend even though there is nothing that a woman can do better than men

I'm a girl and was one of the the top welders in my trade school. Also was the only person besides one other dude that never cheated to pass a weld. Also I'm better than most of my friends at playing smash and can beat all of them consistently except one gay I'm evenly matched with and one hyper autist (whomst i love dearly)

That's all i got

Attached: FB_IMG_1542571773057.jpg (720x960, 90K)

this is the complaining board what you on about nigga

They do it alot but they still aren't even good at it

I'm a girl too give me attention

How in the hell do you cheat on a weld test?

Not sure who you are trying to whiteknight but rest assured she will NOT be giving you the succ any time soon.

Are you a midget that can get into tight bulkheads of submarines to do repairs that will allow the sub to maintain 80% of it's OEM maximum depth rating?

If not, you're still useless.

t. HR of Electric Boat

Attached: QLErXOK.gif (313x225, 1.39M)

that's my fucking question LMAO

Hi!

You tack it in a certain position and then grind the tack off so it looks like you did a harder position then you did. Or you pay someone to do it for you. Or you steal someone elses weld. It's not a weld TEST. Those are supervised by employers. It's just a weld. And in a classroom setting not everything can be supervised

Ok sorry :(

>"best welder"
>implying the instructor didn't spend more time with you than with the other students
>ikying you didn't get preferential grading
>implying you are worthwhile at all
doubt.jpeg

Midgets that can weld submarine hulls can make over $200,000 USD a year.

>implying you aren't just assuming that because you want the world to fit your narrative of "ew girl yucky".

Attached: bfaa4e8d-8d12-45a2-85f2-105177db3724.png (512x512, 401K)

> le funny dog pic XD
Absolute state of foids

Attached: 4564F6F1-7D43-4162-BFA8-51D34FF02F26.jpg (665x692, 66K)

Fuck you he's wholesome and good not funny >:(

Attached: FB_IMG_1545987628836.jpg (700x447, 48K)

I'm simply remarking on how every male instructor always plays up the competency of some 20 year old roast just because she's 1 female in a group of 200 males. Your specialness comes from your vagina, more often than not. Any illusion of skill quickly disappears when held up to close scrutiny, but I'm sure you'd burst into treats well before you were properly tested.

>are good at is complaining and crying
This describes most robots.

>feel wronged by the world
>project your most prominent traits onto an easy target
2019 Jow Forums everyone

Attached: 15858927546_4ab66d5e68_b.jpg (768x1024, 305K)

I've had multiple teachers in multiple male dominated feilds and I've only seen this happen once. Also i never said i was the best but I'm definitely in the top. And i never cheated unlike all of my classmates lol. Anyways stop being a faggot thanks

why is a girl welding? girls should be soft and delicate, dont weld pls

Not him, but you're being more of an asshole than he is. You're coming off a bit like an insecure retard. Also, why are you here? You are, unironically and seriously, a normie stereotype.

I'm cute and submissive and soft tho. I just also weld because i want good money.

can i weld my penis in your butthole?

I'd never hire you at my shop. Women and tools are a liability, not an asset. You can be a receptionist if you want and get my coffee.

This is peak levels of autism to think a dude telling someone that they cannot be good in their line of work is less rude then a girl responding to that accusation with "not really".

In the middle of typing that i realized this is probably bait tho.

Same poster? Same poster.

it's been like this for 4 years

Afraid not, hamster dick.

Attached: VittuPudding.png (1214x439, 26K)

Being rude is not, in my mind at least, the same thing as being an asshole. Banter is fine, being sued over nothing is not. The first is rude, but not being an asshole. The second is formal and polite, but being an asshole.

Why do you retards think this? Understand that more than one person can hold viewpoints that conflict with yours.

Attached: Skärmavbild 2019-01-12 kl. 23.12.56.png (440x144, 25K)

Finnish word
Swedish words

NorDICKS, amirite?

i dont doubt your cuteness i was just thinking it's a tough job, isn't it? i hope it's not hard on you, i dont mean it in a demeaning way btw, dont get me wrong, i don't doubt your ability either. Where i work only dudes weld.

Oh okay that's fair then i guess. It's my fault for not immediately shitposting.

:o

It's more cause you all responded at the same time and type semi similarly. I'm by no means suprised there's more than 3 people on R9k that think women shouldn't... Work.... I guess?

>why is a girl welding? girls should be soft and delicate, dont weld pls
compared to
>Not him, but you're being more of an asshole than he is. You're coming off a bit like an insecure retard. Also, why are you here? You are, unironically and seriously, a normie stereotype.
I dunno about you, but that doesn't seem very similar to me. Anyway, how you say things matters more than what you say.

i hope im not discouraging you, im sorry i said girls shouldnt weld i was being dumb

How do you steal a weld?

not even a girl but the idea that women are the sensitive and overly emotional sex isnt correct. Men go to ridiculous lengths over things, especially women. wars have started, friendships have ended all men and their emotions. your post reads like youre bitter because some lady doesnt like you.

T. Tranny with a dick

men are violent brutes but i wouldn't call them the emotional ones, whore.

why create a discrepancy between being an angry violent brute and being a "soft" "sensitive" female? Are they both not emotions?

The psychology of men and women is genuinely different. r9k exaggerates things to absolutely ridiculous degrees, but that doesn't mean it's not based in some truth.

Oh. Never mind then, baitman.