Complement a girl on how nice her hair is

>complement a girl on how nice her hair is
>"wut no they aren't"
why do women do they? I've noticed this among some women that when they get complemented on something they retract it

Attached: 1533965044021.png (736x616, 21K)

Yeah! Fuck women, am I right my fellow men!
Every women is the same stupid thot that needs to burn on a stake!!!

because you're not a chad saying that to her and she doesn't care about what any normal male says other than chad.

Who the fuck refers to their hair as "they"?

Sarcasm aside, fpbp

any non incel(meme) answers

Attached: 1527012321116.jpg (399x400, 13K)

this but unironically

i wish i was asexual

actually, i do the same thing
i just dont feel right being complimented so i immediately invalidate any and all comments i receive. why do i do it? i dont know, ive always done it.

Attached: 1543736666779s.jpg (125x90, 2K)

maybe its becasue we compare ourselves to very attractive people. Its like a 4'10 girl calling a 5'8 he's tall, well he is comparitively tall to her but in the grand scheme of life he is by every definition a manlet and he knows that

Attached: 1528100605562.png (112x111, 10K)

You're supposed to compliment her when she says that you retard. No wonder half of you faggots never get laid.

what should have I said?

orifgnaly

"nono, that's not true, your hair is really pretty because [insert what you like about her hair]"
and then take it from there, but I doub't you'd get far.

A misogynist is a man who hates women as much as women hate each other.

you ever seen a girls facebook before? it's lek every picture they post gets the same comments
>"peng babe" *heart eye emoji
>"no you are" *heart eye emoji
they act like they don't want attention they are getting similarly to the reason alot of them post typical vague "so pissed off right now *angry emoji* NR" posts

She's insecure. Not all women do that. There's a girl I know who I like and any time I compliment her she gets really flushed and insists that she's "not all that." She's also been raped before, so that explains it in her case, but women are still insecure in general

she would say no its not again.

Womens want an endless rollercoaster of compliment or else they won't be satisfied.

if she really is going to get stuck in that loop she might as well be retarded desu

>girls arent retarded
ok. should have just called her ugly

>girls arent retarded
how the fuck did you take that from my post?
honestly just give up on socializing and just shut up everywhere. your reading comprehension is just as bad as your looks.

you implied it's possible for a women to not be retarded.

we should all just go gay for a good life

>if she really is going to get stuck in that loop she might as well be retarded desu
english motherfucker, do you speak it?

Attached: english motherfucker.jpg (560x370, 47K)

autisms: the thread.

>she might as well be retarded
>implying she's not retarded

Because lots of people do that. Not just women.

imagine reading inbetween the lines this much. seems like you suffer from a bad case of overanalysitis

The blackpill is that men are awful as well, in their own way.