I just got BotW

i just got BotW
what are you comfying with on this saturday evening bros?

Attached: IMG_20190112_195420__02__01.jpg (2825x4062, 1.15M)

Waiting until wednesday until my copy of botw comes in.'

until then I'm trying to summon motivation to just go shower and maybe vacuum.

god speed user, i believe in you!

>be me
>try to make a nice post
>"unoriginal"
fuck off

Staying inside my bed all day while playing Persona 3 on the Vita. Feels good

Attached: image.jpg (892x675, 457K)

>BotW
I'm busy not being a soiboy manchild.

Attached: 1520523062427.gif (413x243, 51K)

Playing Danganronpa v3 in bed all day..

Attached: best girl.jpg (894x894, 218K)

Still haven't picked that up, maybe if there's ever a good sale (and I doubt that'll happen, at least any time soon)

>tfw no Switch
>tfw stuck with 2 PS4s that don't work

Enjoy the game you lucky bastard

>2
What the fuck do you do with them user?

One is in a box under my TV monitor, and the other one is right beside it, picking up dust.

comfy, i hope persona 5 will come for switch
>look mom i posted it again
bed gaming is best gaming, very comfy

Attached: 6krfrez4asv11.jpg (1920x1290, 205K)

I've been playing BotW for the last two weeks, i love it.

Enjoy it, user

I just got a huge pc upgrade after being broke and not being able to afford a good one my whole life, so I'm going to be playing The Witcher 3 tonight.

Stardew Valley. My friend and I modded the shit out of the game so it is nice and comfy. anime portraits, boys are now cute girls, you can ask town folks to follow you, comfy cute UI The only problem is that he is working today, so I have nothing to do until 7pm

Attached: 1545158725865.png (1250x1592, 1.82M)

Spider-Man PS4

it's 8:46 am in my timezone so i'm getting ready for work on a sunday morning ):
i hope all you other bros have a lovely day, evening, or night. i love you all, stay safe.

Attached: 1526267421390.jpg (1033x798, 178K)

I love Mugi's design. Especially with the eye bags, it just looks really cool/cute idk why

Attached: image.png (854x960, 651K)

thanks bro! we love you too
hope work wont be too much fo a shitshow

Been playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse for about 4 hours. Got my character to level 63. Very comfy if youre good at the game.

i've got work until 5:00pm and then not again until wednesday [: gonna spend my week sleeping in, listening to comfy music, and reading my weeby manga.
thank you kind user bro

Attached: tumblr_onj6kwA5zR1ucpcboo1_500.gif (500x372, 1.13M)

I meant how did you break two PS4s

BotW is an absolute trash game and has no right belonging to the Zelda franchise.

Enjoy user. I got the game recently and have been playing it non-stop. Already finished Zora's area and just finished the Goron one. Now I'm wandering around Akkala for a while before I move on to the next Divine Beast.

>tfw you learn you can perfect parry Guardian beams

Attached: 1341295543495.png (350x350, 185K)

why didn't you like it user?

Oh yeah, I also got a free copy of CrossCode from a giveaway so I was thinking of playing that too. It looks really cute and fun but I already have some games I need to beat on my backlog that I already started and shouldn't start another, especially since it seems like CrossCode is a longer game.

4 main dungeons, lol, which give no item progression like the traditional games
they instead try to prolong the gameplay by putting those stupid shrine things all over the map, they're ok at first but incredibly repetitive and it would have just been better to have more, full sized dungeons
talking of dungeons, they were incredibly easy and every Divine Beast could be beat on the first try

ok I finished my shower and vacuumed.

I agree that the shrines are really tedious,
I think the main reason I liked the game is that I ignored the main quest and just went around doing the small side quests, that was more fun to me, but yeah I agree the divine beasts could have been harder. I hope you enjoyed the map and graphics at least? :)

I agree about the lack of big dungeons, but some of the small challenges in the shrines were fun and clever. Plus this is the first Zelda game where the world feels like a real world. The others feel like they were designed by the video game, not for the video game, if that makes any sense.

Most of the fun of the game for me has been wandering around and coming up with my own adventures. Divine Beasts are just kind of a highlight when I wander into an area that has one. I really like exploring the ruins of a post-apocalyptic high tech fantasy society though. Or climbing up the highest mountain I can find and then seeing what's at the top before surfing down to the bottom. Or seeing what a bunch of now dead/deactivated guardians where fighting so hard to get to before they were destroyed. Or seeing what the island waaaay out in the distance is (Eventide turned out to be one of my favorite quests). etc.

The game has a lot to offer, but it seems like its built to appeal to people who want to have their own adventure and people who expected a highly structured and progressive linear experience were disappointed with it.

Attached: 1366164021384.png (473x454, 5K)

I agree. I'm in the end-game and i NEED a challenge, like a cool big dungeon (mazes doesn't count cos they're boring) and with challenging enemies

>they bought switches to play botw when you can emulate it on your pc
oh these manchildren

I played Insurgency Sandstorm coop for a bit and now I have a 10 HOUR SHIFT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I just want to be comfy bros, is that too much to ask for?

Attached: 354E10E63C884A7FB00E27EEFEC800B9.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I actually just use my sisters switch while she's at work.

I'm going to make jello again

good job user! im proud of you
thank user, i hope i will enjoy it, i really like open adventure games
>i knowingly went into a thread talking about something i dont like and now im agry

damn i wish i had this game

Might play some Quest 64 later on xbox

You can play the game...

>but you will never wander hyrule
>you will never adventure beside Link
>You will never vacation in the gerudo dessert
>you will never slide your cock between links soft elven buttcheeks as he is dressed in Gerudo garb

>>you will never slide your cock between links soft elven buttcheeks as he is dressed in Gerudo garb
this one fucking hit me right in the feels breh

Attached: 1476872001553.jpg (640x640, 68K)

>Go to FUCKING GAMESTOP to pick up Tales of Vesperia and Ys 8 for the Switch
>Had 2 new copies of Tales but no Ys, decide to buy digital cards for it
>Get to cashier
>"Sorry, we are out of copies of Tales"
>Reduced to a stuttering mess because social interaction didn't go as planned
>Want to say "I'll just get the digital cards then."
>Comes out "I-I-I-I'll g-get more cards, t-then."
>Realize I just trapped myself
>Hands literally shaking when I hand the cashier $60 more in digital cards
>Half a weeks paycheck blow for literally zero tangible things
>Check other FUCKING GAMESTOP location that was close to original FUCKING GAMESTOP
>Had both in stock
>Try to install Ys and Tales on Switch
>Out of memory
This is the most anti-comfy Saturday evening I've had in years

Attached: 1445622874029.png (343x543, 11K)

why didn't you just buy them on amazon

How was I supposed to have a comfy Saturday evening if I needed to wait a week for them to get here?

listening to music, enjoying the snow.

>you will never slide your cock between links soft elven buttcheeks as he is dressed in Gerudo garb

but why tho....

Attached: 82.jpg (563x1456, 301K)

Over the my right knee

Smoking weed and playing Splatoon 2

Attached: cool_dolphin.jpg (267x235, 8K)

Checking out a cafe I haven't been to before. I'm very happy with how comfy it turned out being.

Attached: 20190112_164010-1209x1407.jpg (1209x1407, 398K)

there's a linkle mod and it's really cute

you better get the dlc and play first time on master mode otherwise you're a massive faggot

i live in a third world shithole and i've seen ceilings in crumbling buildings that looked better than that

BotW looks so nice. If I ever find enough time on my hands, I might pick up a Switch for it.

I'm slowly being sucked into the world of RDR2. There are so many places to go, things to do, people to save... I can't imagine ever finding everything and completing the game 100%.

Attached: what-we-want-in-red-dead-redemption-2-online[1].jpg (1200x800, 98K)

amazon shipping is release date for preorders, or two days otherwise

The same except on my WiiU