"you need to get some pussy, son"

>"you need to get some pussy, son"
>"son, are you gay?"
>"when i was your age, i was getting tons of pussy. what's wrong with you?"

Attached: ps.png (640x604, 237K)

you and your dad should fuck dude

wow way to insert images in my mind, you fucking cunt.

ask him if he wants to share mom

my dad's divorced.

what user's dad doesnt know is that user is fucking mummy

Attached: delightfullydevilishpepe.png (211x239, 10K)

begone. i'm not a devil i am a pure boy who is saving himself for someone that doesn't exist

teach him about beta males and alpha males and every other incel meme and just be like "I'm a mentally ill genetically inferior beta male that's why I'm unfuckable"

Do people actually say 'pussy' in real-life? Such a gross term. I bet your dad shits himself in bed or something.

i don't follow the incel maymays. i'm a real person!
yes, he's a chad dudebro and im his little mistake! :oooo

Your dad sounds really gay if he's imagining you fucking, user.

He already knows the truth, but no one wants to say it about their family.

Attached: the elephant.jpg (800x450, 250K)

>i'm a real person!

lol no sweetie

why aren't you getting any pussy user?

Wow so surprising. Wait until marriage, always.

you don't NEED pussy

it's not a thing you need

Ask him how he got it so wrong.

You really don't have an excuse not to get pussy

well that's the plan, but i don't see myself ever getting married, plus i don't want the marriage to fail. that would just be a waste of my time, energy and resources.
it's not that i'm ugly, i'd say it's cause i've alienated myself since childhood. i find it incredibly hard to interact with others.
there's still the pressure to seek pussy. and i think it's degenerate. i'm practically worthless in the eyes of this sick culture. like this guy said >You really don't have an excuse not to get pussy
it's not that i'm making excuses, i just have ideals that are important to me. i won't lower my standards for sex when i consciously decide to put meaning into it.

well my mom cheated on my dad with a junkie and he got her hooked on drugs. so. they'd be happily married to this day. now she lives in a ghetto somewhere and idk much more about her.

>sick culture
the sick culture knows how to function like living humans while you're making excuses on an anonymous image board where you blog your life problems instead of making memes.

yeah, it is a sick culture and i can function in it. i already do. i don't see how not having any friends or a gf signals to you that i'm not functioning properly. it bums me out, that's all. i admit that i can, but it's not so easy for me. i understand that you can't understand that. i understand why you think you have the answers. you seem to get along fine. just dont go spitting on the poor because you do.
>you're making excuses
i'm sorry that i'm not like you, brother. i never will be, but you know i could do better and i genuinely appreciate the hype. thanks for the reminder, as shallow as it was.

Help him find out how much pussy he's gonna get in hell.

Attached: bam bam.png (423x380, 115K)

Should have just told him yes. Then he would have fucked off.