Femanons why are you so fucking fat

femanons why are you so fucking fat

Attached: 1542982698083.jpg (680x680, 63K)

most on here ive talked to are severely underweight like myself same could go for you robots and neets that only move off your chair to get more food

I haven't eaten in days you whore

I bet he asked if she wants a diet coke with that.

I can't (and, to be honest to myself, am probably not willing to) control my eating.

How about instead of complaining about staff, you stop shoving disgusting slop into your face hole you disgusting fat fuck.

someone ordering six cheeseburgers is not that abnormal and the staff really has no way of knowing if its for one person or not. The average Mc Donalds is also typically too busy for people to even care. Unless she has a recording or testimony from other customers I think the whole thing is fucking made up to get money or free shit.

well you can't eat at least 12 you deserve to be ridiculed

This.
My bmi is 15.6

Thicc, not fat.

Drink milkshake pls. Eat burger

Six cheesburgers isn't even a lot.

t. 165lbs at 6'1"

>Usual order at mcdonalds is 2 triple cheese burgers, a large fry, and milk shake

>Have always been around 150 lbs

Keep up fat fuck bots. I'd probably eat that shit every week if I wasn't trying to get a 6 pack.

Attached: berserk guys.jpg (720x749, 338K)

I do this most days
t. 7'2', 127 lbs

damn I want a McChicken now

You know this is a thread about fembots right? Read the entire OP next time you complete dipshit.

this, it's not unusual to send one person to order food for everyone else while they find a place to sit

> femanons why are you so fucking fat
But I'm not. I weigh hardly anything and always work out.

Attached: nintchdbpict000302480380.jpg (638x961, 56K)

lets make severely underweight babies to make the national average slightly better

BRUH
LOOKIT DIS HONKEY

I'd mayonnaise all over her face

I am a female you dense nigger

I usually order about 6 cheeseburgers and I'm like 140lbs at 5'10 (guy)

yes pls lets breed and save obesity together

i have eaten 9 cheese burgers in 3 days and i am 133 lbs lol (muscular body too)

Because im a depressed fuck who has fatty genetics
Seriously, my half-brother and sister (or mothers children) stay thin and we eat the same shit ever since we were kids, their dad is thin..
have to work my ass off only to gain fat back within a week and my life is miserable rn so I have 0 motivation to workout
I hate being a womanlet with a burning passion

sounds good, address?

You can't even make fun of white people without being beaten

please strangle me with your legs

Because it's an addiction and because they're women they're not self-aware about it. So not only will they not change, they won't understand why people are critiquing them in the first place for their obesity.

Yours is identical to mine. Identical.
Fuck yeah BMI bro

Sounds perfect, let's date

>fembots
get the FUCK out
females cant be robots and never will be able to

The absolute state of Americans
originalllll

I grew up a fatass and my parents gave me loads of food to apologize for being alcoholic assholes to me.
I've lost most of the weight, but realized it's worthless because now I'm a melted mess.

That's so sad
BTW, give me your contact

worst i can be described is soft/chubby depending on standards. I have decent fat placement though.

Doesnt matter though because im ugly. I hate seeing fatties who choose to ruin their potential that way.

user, I want to see your belly
mr.lonely

My legs haven't worked since I was six so exercising something other than my arms is really difficult.

So, I just woke up about 30 minutes ago and, lo and behold, my wife is standing at the stove frying up some eggs with a glass of red wine in one had and a spatula in the other. She's wearing my old guns n roses t-shirt that she sleeps in and nothing else. She looks at me seductively with an over the shoulder glance with lust in her green eyes but, there's something else. Disappointment. Last night, over the span of 20 minutes of rough fucking, I had only made her cum 9 times. She knows I can do better, and frankly, so do I.
Well, looks like the eggs will have to burn and another early morning of hard fucking and weed is on the menu, boys. I'll probably have a bloody mary, too.

Anyway, post your ass and I'll consider showing you my awesome dick.

are you cute though? how tall are you?

I dont have any way to post it desu

discord?

add me

senpai#6787

>actually believing that femanons exist

dont use it. i dont own anything resembling a camera either

>7'2
>female
doubt
be my gf

Attached: 1500437681073.jpg (2660x3000, 1.78M)

what do you use then i wanna see your face

nobody sees my face. cameras are for normies

Geez, it'd be nice if you had a discord.
Anyways, don't you even have a phone or laptop webcam?
Mr.lonely

but i wanna be your bf

orinigal

of course I have a phone. it texts and takes calls. why would I Pay for anything else. im not stacey with a million booty calls

do you use whatsapp?

kek my phone cost 15 quid. Obviously I dont use whatsapp.

again. true robots shouldnt need a smartphone. this board these days..

have an email at least?

>cameras are for normies
You wish, I use my phone one to take pics of my sketches

>true robots shouldnt need a smartphone.
My mom disagrees

Robots keep sending me food and I can't let it go to waste

Didn't know MacDonald's already replaced their nigger employees with robots

Does your laptop webcam at least works?

Cry harder, bitch. I like to eat.

be my gf im chubby boy