Weed connections

I never smoke weed so I only buy about a gram and a half a year. But because of that in a year when I text my dealer, they don't respond or recognize me. So i have to find a new one.

Realized dealers don't like to sell a gram a time so I found someone a friend suggested me to on snapchat and I asked how much for a Quarter, or eighth of an ounce. (7 to 3.5 grams)

But the new dealer said ""i don't know you"" and refused to sell. Of course he doesn't fucking know me I was refereed you fucking retard.

How do I get around this bullshit with a new contact.

Attached: gram.jpg (2048x1365, 215K)

it's really hard if you don't have a friend with a solid hookup, took me years to find somebody who didn't fuck around with weight/price, take too much time to get back to you and generally treat you like a nuisance for giving them all your money

Get it through your friends who smoke regularly

Even better. Find a friend who stocks up and just compensate him for his shit

>obligatory
Just offer to suck his dick for weed

I think i may know 1 person who smokes regularly
The issue with cyborgs and robots getting connections through friends is that you have to have friends.

and thats hard enough.
i know so disrespectful just cus you only wanna buy a gram or don't even bother giving you a response. Almost makes me happy half of em get knocked behind bars.

Recreational weed can't come fast enough in FL. If you want a license you gotta pay up for your doctor visits and the card itself.

Can't you buy a lot and freeze it? Works for hash at least

Leaffedin

I do advise you put the money up for bigger orders because that is the best way to get a dealer pissed off at you. I don't buy less than an oz now.

>Can't you buy
thats the issue to begin with.

ok but should I do that on the first buy? they won't trust me very much in the first place, so upping the volume is more risk.

also what the average oz price

im in FL

not on the first buy, but don't buy grams either. maybe 1/4 at around 20-50 bucks -
- depending on the quality you're looking for.

>That's the issue to begin with

I got that part, but once you finally get a connect this could solve your repeating problem for a while

fl here, unironically get black friends they almost always have a "homie"

How long can you keep the weed closed without using it it?

noted

3.5 grams should last me 3 or 4 years so Ill buy more

or a quarter should last me 7 years.

a few years probably using a airtight seal

I kept mine for 14 months until it was used up

How the fuck does 3.5 grams last you several years, holy shit

That said look into decarboxylation and making edibles, stretches your supply out several times over, once you've got any

I know this is kinda unrelated but figured it would be better to post here than make a new thread
How do you properly measure how much weed you're putting into your joint? Only smoked with others before and didn't roll the joints so I'm unsure how much I should use, especially since I want to smoke alone and have a low tolerance

Attached: 1547324916388.jpg (503x851, 38K)

To be frank, dealers find it annoying when people don't buy in relatively normal amounts, and I'm inclined to agree. Just buy in bulk and use it like you normally do. You minimize your legal risk as well. Alternatively, you could also look into buying from the dark web, but that may be more hassle than it's worth.

if you have a low tolerance maybe dont have a joint
just get a pipe. rolling is a bitch

I can vouch for this. Decarbing weed makes it more potent and lasts longer, and interestingly enough 1 gram decarbed weed = 1 gram smoked weed. If any user's want a good recipe for a 1 gram edible here you go:
1. preheat oven to 275 degrees fahrenheit (135 degrees celsius.
2. pack weed into a small jar without the lid or a small square of aluminum foil.
3. once the oven's heated, place it in for 30 minutes
4. as it finishes decarbing, take 1.5 tbsp of butter and put it into a mason jar or something else you can put into a pot of simmering water
5. combine the weed and the butter and seal the container
6. simmer the mixture for an hour
Just remember, try not to boil it as high heat may break down THC. When it's finished, you can put it into anything you want, and you can dose accordingly. Because I buy in bulk, I just infuse creamer for my morning coffee, but whenever I do this I normally just put it over steak or another meal.

1 gram a year my dude, that is what happens when you are an ultra casual with no tolerance only getting high a few times a year.

in fact the only reason why I used the rest up was that I met a girl on tinder and promised to smoke weed with her so yea.

I smoke an ounce in a year. I've been trying to buy some all year, no fucking luck.
I don't have friends, I'm not in college anymore, there aren't many young people in my town, and I don't work in the kind of place where people smoke, or if they do, they don't talk about it. plus, i'm just kinda wrong as a person and people can just tell there's something off about me when they talk to me, so i can't get to the point with strangers where I could even ask about weed, and if I did, they'd probably just think I'm a poser.
>tfw other anons say "drop me in any city in the country and I'll find weed in 30 minutes"
am I just fucked or what? can't do deepweb anymore.

>can't do deepweb anymore.
why not

fear, mostly. things aren't like they were 6 years ago when I did it before. everything's more closely monitored now. the feds aren't going to kick down my door over an ounce of weed, but that information will be logged and eventually sold or handed off, and someday will be used against me somehow.
also, the way I get my mail now is fucked up (the apartments and businesses in my building don't have numbers so my packages sometimes end up opened by somebody else) and I don't want to go through renting a PO box.

yea fear that its gonna get caught in the system and my address being linked is a bother

do you live near a legal state? i drive down to dc when i can't find anything local; there's dozens of weed delivery services in dc and you can get up to an oz of flower but also edibles or vapes if you want. i usually just drive down then park somewhere then call them and have them come to some nice hotel downtown where i meet them out front. you get in a car and drive around the block - they give you the order then you drop the "donation" in a bag and they give you a free gift like a bag of doritos or something. that way it's technically all legal

This thread was also posted yesterday,are you the police or just wanted (you)'s and copy-pasted the thread?

It's legal in Mass, I guess? But can't they only sell to in-state residents?
can I really just drive across the state line and pick some up? desu I never thought of that.