Pitbull hate thread

Attached: DcilBf6WkAEz0K5.jpg (717x717, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZ74oFctP_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you hate on pitbulls?
If people are too stupid to train 'em but decide to get 'em anyways, they deserve what's coming for them

Replace "pitbulls" with "niggers" in your post and you'll understand why. It doesn't matter how much you train them because destruction is what they were bred for.

I dont give af about what will happen to their owners the problem is, what will to their victims?
Also, if you're going to get a dog, get one that you can control in critical situations.

Pit bulls should be eradicated from this world

Kek

I don't know. Pitbulls are some of the most friendly dogs. The issue is that they are so people oriented that they are willing to defend their owners. That's why they get a bad rep but people who've had pitbulls know that they are among the most well behaved type.

Spbp

Sage isn't a downvote you redditor lmao

Fuck pitbulls though your dog, much like your car, is not an extension of your dick.

Get something cute instead like my Chiweenie.

Attached: Screenshot_20180408-183259.jpg (1050x704, 862K)

>they are among the most well behaved type.
For all of it's life until one second when it decides it wants to rip your toddler's face off then goes back to being well behaved.

Plus most dog owners are idiots if you notice. Putting all this time and effort to create more work and cost to themselves for a forced comradery with a different species. Also they love when their dogs are outside barking for 8 hours at a time.

>One breed responsible for over half of dog attacks
>”among the most well behaved type”
Kek PBDF has arrived
>they are willing to defend their owners
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ74oFctP_g
Skip to 1:00

Only incels and lefties hate Pitbulls. They are the best dog breed out there.

Go back home Tyrone, leave the poor Sweedes alone

Ok caveman

They have their uses. As a guard dog contained within a compound. Yes. The kind of dog I don't interact with because he's a fucking cunt. I'll just throw meat over the fence. No one is going in that compound if my dog is there though.

Just like orcs.

Attached: 1513690733401.jpg (667x965, 145K)

>they are the best dog breed

W R O N G

Pic related is by far the best dog breed

Attached: download (1).jpg (645x380, 85K)

Literally this , pitbulls are smart , loyal as fuck , and social.
The problem is that they are strong as fuck and in the us niggers use them for fights which means that a big lot of them is even genetically fucked up to hate other dogs.

But over all they are not bad at all , in fight they don´t attack as much as leftist and poltards think.
They attack nearly never , but they are strong , so that 1 pitbull that lost it and attacks someone will put a bigger damage to the race than the 50 poodle fuckers that get out of control.

Attached: 1523670772263.png (764x645, 33K)

>in fact

Attached: 1525574006623.jpg (662x625, 49K)

We need a Pepe getting mauled by a pitbull.

Stat.

Attached: 1450289622883.png (396x423, 171K)

No, like German Shepherds they have temperament issues. The difference is that Shepherds are predictable in that they will only attack strangers whereas your nigger dog pitbull could snap and maul your baby for no reason.

>Pitbull hate thread
>Replace "pitbulls" with "niggers"

Attached: 1652334533.gif (350x263, 976K)