Tfw too much pride to approach a woman

>tfw too much pride to approach a woman

Attached: 1448599612878.gif (1200x900, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yYJFqGzRIwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw Im vegeta

lol i know what you mean

my dad always says "what you think you will be demoted in rank if you fail?"

I want a woman to approach me, i will never approach a woman, FUCKING RETARDED I KNOW

I've been waiting for this moment, all my life!!

i had this mindset, but females must be able to sense it because eventually two approached me, and both dumped me once getting to know me. it still feels like they did it just to make me feel bad though, like they knew i never approached people and wanted to take me down a peg and laugh about it with their friends later.

>mindset
Not only the mindset you give but also how you look and talk to them like they are inferior.
They start to try to get your approval for all little things and that is when you have them on your thumb.

I think I feel this also

they only wanted to be with you because of your attitude

I know what you mean. It's like you have to prove yourself to them. Unfortunately that's the way society goes since females never seem to want to approach guys unless you are Chad. It just gets tiring taking the initiative and doing the ol song and dance.

based vegetabros. i feel like i'm lowering myself just being in the same room as a woman.

Attached: 1537934689066.jpg (1024x577, 102K)

>"what you think you will be demoted in rank if you fail?"
Literally yes. If you're rejected by women, that means you're undesirable and your sexual market value degrades.

>If you're rejected by women, that means you're undesirable and your sexual market value degrades.

That's one consequence of getting turned down that people never talk about. If other girls know you've been rejected it lowers their opinion of you.

But not too much pride to post here, eh?

Yeah, people just don't want to admit that women are followers who are easily influenced by group thought. Literal NPCs.

>women are followers who are easily influenced by group thought

Don't feminists basically admit this all the time though? If i recall, they always complain about unattiable beauty standards for women .

In reality most women are automatically 6-7/10 if they arent fat.

But never when it comes to the types of guys they like and their interests and stuff. They always try to portray every woman as an individual with different tastes when they're really all the same.

>Loser virgins that pee in bottles and haunt their parents basement actually think they have pride and thats the reason they don't go after girls

No. Stop it. You're gigantic pussies and that is it. You are not Vegeta you are Shinji you fucking cowards. Vegeta tried constantly at everything he wanted, you sit in the dark and pussy out on everything.

Vegeta described you all perfectly
youtu.be/yYJFqGzRIwE

>tfw go on internet
>stalk friends, see how they are doing
>one has picture of relatively extremely unattractive woman leaning on them as if to say "yeah, i scored THIS guy, beat that bitches!"
>start to notice this in literally every female w/ boyfriend profile pic
>begin to have some weird rationalization that women are capturing men and turning them into background props for them to look better as if the males are grown on farms and aren't actually human
>mfw getting into a relationship now seems like a huge disgrace and would literally honor kill someone for trying to take a picture with me

Attached: Angry.png (216x462, 391K)

>More cope

You're no warrior, just a mindless freak of nature.

Not coping, I involuntarily have a harem, that makes it even more scary since I have to worm my way out of engagements and divert my gaze when I'm planning HoI4 strategies in my head. I'm no freak either, this boards pursuit of women is freaking gay, if you like women so much why don't you just marry them?

Attached: Seriously.gif (500x480, 1017K)

>all my girlfriends ever approached me first
>28 now
>no woman approaches me, all want to be approached
>if I approach one and fail it will forever scar me
What do bros?

Attached: Pride.jpg (750x1000, 218K)

>scared of girls
>thinks he's vegeta

pic not related?
vegeta literally cucked Yamcha kek.

Bulma more than likely approached him and molested him.

>incels comparing themselves to fucking Vegeta

You fags aren't even yamcha.

Dragon Ball is gay as fuck

based and true

Originaaaaaaaaaaalski

>virgin incel who loves highschool girl anime