Is this good or bad?

A woman just called my penis "cute". I am genuinely concerned.

Attached: 61C5CE20-C94F-468F-9C2E-B6546DE69ECE.jpg (750x827, 166K)

She knows what she's doing lol

that's good
very good
you're doing well, robot.

Attached: thumbsup.png (720x644, 67K)

It's fine. She was trying to compensate after you reacted with disdain for the dildo comment. Move on.

What is she doing, what is her endgame here?

Men are totally ignorant about how much women value the look and aesthetic quality of a penis. They don't like ugly penises.

I've always been told I have a cute or attractive penis but it's only 6.5 inches so I feel like they are trying to be nice because of my literal microdick

Attached: 681F58E6-A217-4543-BA56-B1DA4796F2DF.jpg (750x665, 240K)

stop being a faggot and post the dick

I have literally been told by women that mine "is small but looks fun to suck on". It's not even small, it's 6.5 inches. I have never gotten "cute" but I have gotten beautiful and gorgeous, not to sound too vain.

I guess our dick sizes are decent enough for sex but I've seen how girls react to 8+ Chad dicks so the little comments they make about mine seem like they are just being polite. I'm kinda good looking though so maybe they don't want to offend me so they can still get the dick.

Women are strange, never understood why a woman would prefer to fuck my 6.5 inch when they have access to 8+ inch Chad dicks. I've cucked a guy with a 9 incher for a while, she said she prefers sex with me but I know that impossible. The only thing I had going for me was that I was better looking than her boyfriend be his cock was still bigger she even showed me pics of it for some reason.

Attached: FCDA384B-53DE-4D8E-9031-98970FC5C7B4.jpg (750x612, 304K)

Big dick doesn't make you guranteed good in bed user. Guy could've been bad at foreplay, could have been a quick shooter, or maybe couldn't go multiple rounds.. whatever the reason you where probably doing something right that he wasn't.

6.5 inches is like the top 10 percent.

5+ inches of girth on the saussage helps.

Long dicks bruise the cervix

nope! this may be subjective, but being called cute in any way is absolutely good user
she may be a mommy, so be careful not to hurt her feelings
also make sure you show yours fren

Attached: 1543976504183.gif (790x837, 190K)

It's a compliment, girls like dicks with nice aesthetics. Also don't wax your dick.

have you had sex and affection from her?

Would be funny if OP got castrated

That's good. She's trying to compliment you sexually.
Don't get to caught up in cute. It's just awkward for a woman to say your dick is "hot" or "sexy".

Cute is something she can say and not feel like she's being too forward. It's a good thing.

Seconding this. What is she doing exactly?

What a fucking thot reeeeeeeeeee

Attached: FCF452B8-1F85-4FDF-9C65-6A854EC9011A.jpg (792x960, 168K)

The way she said it sounds like a good thing. She's responding positively.

"Cute" might usually be considered a bad thing if it comes to something like your dick, but the fact she says it looks like a dildo seems like a good thing, like your dick is aesthetically pleasing. Also who is this girl? Your gf, some chick from tinder? Your friend?

If you are this insecure why are you sending dickpics?

how much girth on your 6.5

Not sure but I can't fit in a toilet paper roll at full mast

Hahahah holy shit JUST

She may have just complimented your penis, but the likeliest thing here is that she wanted to subtly hurt you. Women know very well how to play around insecurities, fucks sake who would call a penis "cute"? Come on user... You call girls cute, dogs, cats, not dicks... Chanches are she's a fucking bitch who knows exactly what she's doing, sorry to be the first one to tell you this

Attached: 48383225_573056296473913_4857107055380529152_n.jpg (960x747, 161K)

YOu sent an unwarranted dick pic? Are you fucking retarded?
Just kill yourself you fucking imbred

did you shave your pubic area? because that shit looks gay/childish/womanly
like an overgrown baby dick

establishing dominance
its a power move

Tfw no gf to establish dominance over you

>tfw never ever taken a dickpic before in my life

Attached: 1547208064288.jpg (1080x1053, 103K)

conversely she said it looks like a dildo. What dildo is small?

she wants to suck your cock

she's comparing it to a dildo which are usually aesthetically pleasing because they are clean and proportionate

fuck her

if she's receptive of a dick pic you can easily fuck her
if you don't you are a retard
literally just ask her if she wants to come over some night
it's THAT easy
if you care about what she thinks and not whether or not you'll be able to fuck her, then you are doing it wrong