I want a gf and a bf

I want a gf and a bf.

Attached: 1546852197075.jpg (500x680, 49K)

bisluts should burn in hell

You guys ever notice how these bi/trans agenda pushing types always go with male/male/female in their photos and memes? Never male/female/female? Wonder what the reason behind that is.

I'm not a tranny and I don't like trannies.
I like the male/male/female thing because I'm a guy and I self-insert as one of the guys.
I'm not trying to promote an "agenda". Quit it with your conspiracy thinking.

Why not have 2 GF's and a smol sissy GF(BF).
THAT is the best possible fantasy lads

Maybe if you're one of those "I'm just attracted to femininity" guys but I'm trubi.

lol what are you fucking gay

Attached: 3fe.png (600x536, 301K)

Kind of. I'm halfway gay but I'm also halfway straight so I think it's alright.

>girl not on the middle

Attached: 9609345C-AC1F-4AB2-AA5E-DD85D75C8991.jpg (196x257, 9K)

No, only one at a time.sheet

ikr? It actually pisses me off

Attached: 1545982233412.jpg (420x410, 17K)

>not wanting to be the guy in the middle

If its a picture of one guy and two girls, it is just chad on an average night. Chad is usually straight, far as I know.

Why limit yourself like that?

Probably because there are no girls on the internet, and a bisexual poster would self-insert as whichever gender there are two of?

I doubt I could do better. Either way, why should you have two when I have none?

i want to have a best bro that i make out with and cuddle with but we don't fuck, instead we double team some girl. then the girl leaves when we're done and me and my bro hang out.

IDK man doesn't sound like a true bro if you guys don't fuck.

fucking pussy while getting your ass fucked is one of the most patrician and kino experiences of your life
100/10 wish it were possible to do it constantly

It sounds amazing and I really hope I can experience it at least once in my life.

its meant to be (you) experiencing the best of both worlds...