Jow Forums opinions on the tattoo

What are Jow Forums opinions on the tattoo? Is it degenerate or patrician?

Attached: 802c952672ea2bf5afe5c1f7e04613cd.jpg (557x900, 182K)

Attached: 2strt.jpg (480x365, 40K)

If it's degenerate can someone explain why?
The name for Britons comes from the celtic word Pretani which means "tattoed ones"

its degenerate. my dad always said the more tattoos a person has the lower the IQ. Judging by my experience he seems correct... I always hear the "but lawyers and doctors have them." ...but... how many really do...its mainly degenerates. the same people with piercings, smoking cigarettes, voting democrat.

Give a reason why its degenerate.I have never seen an arugment why it is degenerate

The actual tattoos are perhaps not degenerate but the people who get them usually are.
Being alcoholics, drug users and generally useless.
Further more, if they are visibal to the general public it is usually becuase the person wearing the tatto is attention whoring.
Small, hidden tattoos with sentimental or significant value are fine in my opinion.

tattoos are degenerate

I like looking at tattoos and they are great conversation starters, I also like watching shows about them but I would never get one.
I can't imagine enjoying a peice of art long enough to have it permanently on my body.
Plus most tattoo "artists" are fucking awful and retarded

>people who get them usually are
We arent in the 50s, tattoos are mainstream

>person wearing the tattoo is attention whoring
Literally could make the same argument for caring about the clothes you wear

The only way I can see tattoos being degenerate is if you have religious obligations.

Because 99.5% of tattoos today are fucking gay

Depends on the tattoo and the reasons to get it.
Lost a bet and now you have to tattoo a brofist on your arse? Degenerate
Been in military / sailor / etc and you get this one as a sign of brotherhood or belonging? Not degenerate

Yea so if you go back in British history 1500 years you can find savages, woo hoo.

There is no good reason to ink your body, none at all. People who do it are attention seekers, nothing more.

>Lost a bet and now you have to tattoo a brofist on your arse?
How is that degenerate?

Traditional tattoos from someones culture or subculture/profession can be alright like a Maori or a sailor, but I tattoos becoming mainstream has ruined them in general.

99% of people who get tattoos are degenerates and get them for degenerare reasons now.

I'm going to say that a good 80% of the time it shows a lack of planning and self control. Especially with women. That being said I have one tattoo, and another two that I want to get, one of which I've been considering for about 8 years, the other a few months. My current and future tattoos are easily hidden and wouldn't be seen unless I was shirtless

I don't like them. I can't think of anyone I look up to and aspire to be like who has them. I see older adults with them and they're all faded and ugly. I see my fellow young people with them and my fellow young people annoy/disgust me. I think it's funny when people here are like "yeah but muh tattoo is awsum" and it's just another generic neo nazi trash tat.

People permanently profaning their body for petty vanity with little regard for gore it will look in future or if they ever change their mind.

Disgusting, especially on women.

>Literally could make the same argument for caring about the clothes you wear
You can wear nice clothes, and care about your appearance without attention seeking.
Getting japanese words / pagan symbols or pinup girls tattood on your forearms is purely attention seeking.

degenerate

rightfully belonged on sailors, criminals and soldiers in older times and should have stayed that way (note, not saying it was degenerate when the sailors/soldiers did it as a brotherhood thing)

desperate attempt to appear unique and thoughtful in a world that is increasingly cracking down on individualism

*gore
how
Fucking phone.

Just because someone has shit ideas doesnt make it degenerate. This word gets thrown around too much here

>Is it degenerate
yes

>implying all tattoos are for vane reasons.
Not "degenerate" either way

Disgusting degenerate bullcrap

user, I agree. Theres far too much degeneracy here. We shall cleanse it with fire

Id love to cover my face and body in tattoos for my youth as bitches love them and it looks cool when young. But I know as soon as I get about 25 I would regret it and partying would stop. Im 18. Its not worth it in the long run.

great argument

The infographic is way off. If 45 million Americans have tattoos, how is it that 24% have zero tattoos?

Not politically orientated , SAGE

Who used to get tattooed in camps? THAS RITE. Degenerates.

Throughout history and across the globe, tattood populations are the mark of a degenerate, or rapidly degenerating society. It all works like fucking clockwork.

The societies where tattoos are prominent among the average population are usually savage or primative. (African Tribes, Aboriginals, Pagan Europe etc). When such crass vanity becomes mainstream its one of many signs that we're heading towards a cliff edge.

I guess you misunderstood my message, most people who get tattooed are degenerate, the tattoo in and of itself are not.

Outside of unit insignia? In other words, being a part of some kind of mannerbund?
Totally degenerate.

no not degenerate at all

Attached: 72315525.jpg (594x378, 28K)

That's a whole lot of nothing you have just wrote there. Give me an actual reason why a tattoo is degenerate.

as sort of implies, people who get tattoos CAN be degenerates, but tattoos themselves are not.

Also it’s some hipster nigger faggot bullshit who just want fucking attention. My housemate is a «tattoo artists», people who come to get tattoo usually have nothing else going on in their life but muh look at my tattoo, and they don’t talk about anything else like it’s some kind of holly grail. Neck yourself, it’s just a bunch of drawing.
The worst are the rosaties who get tattoo to get some consistance to their uselesss and empty petsonnality.

It's patrician. The people bitching about it are the same ones complaining about the media mocking incels and how bad women are all day.

>tattoos are mainstream
And yet the ones getting them still think of themselves as edgy and individualistic.

I've yet to meet anyone with tats who isn't a fucking sheep. All they do is follow a different and more conformist herd.

>doesn't understand the difference between attention whoring and being presentable in public

Yes, we all dress in a way that shows to society at large how we view ourselves. However some people go out of their way to attract attention from strangers - whether it be six-inch platform boots with spikes, sleeve and neck tattooes, facial piercings, or a car with a cherry bomb muffler.
They're pathetic losers who lack the social skills to form connections with intelligent, respectable, sane people. Things that most people learn in their teens or early twenties. They can't draw people to them with their personality, charisma or talent, so they rely on cheap surface tactics.

The ones I know are all stuck at that maturity level. Tattoos show a poor ability to perceive one's future self. Well, at forty-something, these same people are mentally stuck in their teenage years and haven't grown as individuals.

This.
Most people that do tattoos "for the art" don't have a fucking picture on their wall that's at least as expensive as their shitty tattoo.

i like the pain. incredibly therapeutic. you will never hear people with tattoos criticize someone for not having any.

Attached: IMG_1911.jpg (2448x3060, 1.4M)

You can't give me a reason why TATTOOS are degenerate only that some PEOPLE WHO GET TATTOOS are. Whole bunch of non arguments and generalisations.

A tattoo is just ink on skin.

The people behind the tattoo are nearly always degenerate.

If you're still struggling to understand and just respond for the 18th time again with "hurr but why r they degenerate tho???" just fuck off back to instagram where you can feel better about your artistic individualist bodyart.

Most normal people will realise by roughly the age of 25 that most tattood people are drug addicts, violent alcoholics, bums and liberals. Mutilating your body for image reasons is a relic of pagan society and indicates primitive thinking and is loved by savage African tribes.

I just don't like the way they look in all honesty.

People with tattoos are insecure followers.

It's the mark of the sheep.

You seem to be implying I have tattoos which I don't. Great rebuttal

Try an argument without making sweeping statements. Why are the TATTOOS THEMSELVES degenerate

>tattoos
>patrician

Attached: middleman.jpg (754x1005, 78K)

justify it to yourself all you want.. to the rest of us youre a degenerate waste of resources

Attached: Capture degenerate.jpg (608x476, 58K)

Explain how a tattoo is physically or morally wrong. Again, implying I have tattoos when I don't.

Because’ back in the day they used to represent something, like belonging to a tribe or something. Now it’s just a bunch of drawing. So it lost its sole prupose, this making tattoo in itself degenerate.
Now fuck off and go sperg elsewhere that would fit you better, like fagler

The human body is itself a most incredible work of art, and should not be profaned with tattoos, or any sort of mutilation. Tattoos make the skin look dirty, and blotched.

This Übermensch get's it

But they are for vain reasons. Just that plenty of those who get tattoos lack the self-awareness to realize that. Number one reason they get them is because they think they are "cool". Obsession with coolness outside of the schoolyard is a loser mentality.

I guarantee you will be in a better place in your life at 40 than those dimwits.

>majority of people who get tatted are degenerate such as druggies, criminals and halfwits
>publicly partake in an activity done mainly by degenerates.

Hmm.....

what are some redpilled tattoos?

There's an obvious difference between attention whoring and getting tattoos because you like their look. I'm planning on getting small, meaningfull tattoos simply because i want to. I might be degenerate but shit like that is what makes the world awesome. You can pay somebody to repeatedly stab you with a mini needle covered in ink which creates a piece of art on your body.

The Motherfuckers who think Tattoo's are degenerate are just scared of needles and need to get over themselfs

Its a form of self-mutilation for vanity (or other similarly degenerate motivations, such as intimidation or perversion).
When mutilating yourself for vanity becomes normal (as it very nearly is now) society has walked another step backwards towards its savage and primitive origins (which is why tattoos are so popular in tribal Africa and was in Pagan Europe). Anything that carries manking backwards is DEgenerate. Its fucking simple. Some things take us a small step backwards (like tattoos) and some things take us big steps backwards, but it all adds up.

Even during pagan times, the most advanced society of the western world rejected tattoos.

>The Latin word for "tattoo" was "stigma', and our modern meaning of "stigmatize", as a pejorative, evolved from Latin. Slaves, gladiators, criminals, and later, soldiers, were tattooed, with an identifying mark. Upper class Romans did not partake in tattooing, which they associated with either marginal groups, or foreigners, such as Thracians, who were known to tattoo extensively. The emperor Caligula forcibly tattooed people as an embarrassment. In late antiquity, Roman army consisted largely of mercenaries, they were tattooed in order that deserters could be identified.

Attached: Mommsen_p265.jpg (800x1256, 266K)