What makes you special? why do you think you're special...

what makes you special? why do you think you're special? why do you think you're unique if you're literally just another human being in the giant pool of 8 billion other human beings on this floating space rock? what makes you think you can defy the laws of mathematical probability by thinking that out of 8 billion, there is absolutely nobody else like you?

Attached: 1533209868439.jpg (1200x1600, 231K)

i have no debt to this world. i was created from beast and Man, to be a worker serf and playthings of our Makers. there are billions of humans to breed and to keep the world turning under their labor.

Why do I have to think I'm special? That's an assumption you're making.

>Literally nothing

and thats fine and i don't care. comparing yourself to others and feeling worthless is dumb and will only make you miserable and sad. there will always be a person who is better than you at every single thing you do and the best you can do is ignore it and live your life not caring about that.

Clean your room.

Attached: room clean.png (744x457, 478K)

That feel when society is becoming increasingly polarized with a small group of powerful people making all the big decisions for the rest of us.

As far as I know, I'm the only knife maker in America who speaks Finnish and Estonian.

Makes me special, just not useful.

>what makes you special? why do you think you're special?
Well, I didn't, but now that your topic has made me think about it:

I'm not a hypocrite in any way, whatsoever, which is hard for most others to say. Having my convictions in order would make me special. If you proved otherwise, I'd be happy to be wrong because it would mean the world is a better place than I had thought.

Attached: movieboxa1_nodate.jpg (453x320, 48K)

>I'm not a hypocrite in any way, whatsoever, which is hard for most others to say
naive

What part of it is naive and can you please demonstrate? I want to be wrong on this one.

your comprehension and understanding of mathematics

I've so far asked twice to be proven wrong. Is this something you're going to do or are you either going to jump around the point or make excuses not to answer?

I'm ready to say I'm wrong if you'd stop being lazy. Hurry up and don't miss the chance to demonstrate a third time.

Attached: 1539040745869.jpg (2576x1932, 484K)

I've answered your question 2 times, you keep repeating the question like I'm going to tell you you're the only non-hypocritcical person on the whole fucking planet of 8 fucking billion people, that you're so fucking special with your non-hypocriticalness and your beliefs and convictions. Oh wow. Congratulations, yeah yeah look at this guy mr. user he's not hypocritical everyone! Amazing!

You are a fucking joke. Wake up idiot, you are hypocritical, everyone is hypocritical, it is literally sheer mathematical probability. If you think that through every single moment second hour day week moth year and decade that you've been alive you haven't committed the act of hypocrisy a single time you are a deluded fool

If you really are not a hypocrite, then you are a liar. Now get the fuck off my board

>I've answered your question 2 times
>Wake up idiot, you are hypocritical, everyone is hypocritical
I've so far asked three times to be proven a hypocrite. Is this something you're going to do or are you either going to jump around the point or make excuses not to answer?

I'm ready to say I'm wrong if you'd stop being lazy. Hurry up and don't ignore the challenge for a third time.

Attached: 1545356926843.jpg (886x626, 297K)

Guess you cucked out and couldn't answer the challenge. See ya.

there arnt 8 billion people though

I've got more kids than most people in the world I figure. Not really helping to overpopulation tho

everyone is unique in their own way, but very few people are actually special. I'm definitely not special, but being unique in my own way brings me some comfort.

Strictly speaking, though, that's accurate. There isn't a single other human being who's exactly like me.

What's really at question here is which differences are important, which "count." If you narrow your criteria down to a few qualities, then most people are the same, yes. If you broaden your criteria to absolutely everything, then nobody is the same, at the very least because they're separate organisms at different points in space.

It's mostly a matter of how you define being "special." Although it seems obvious that the most practical definition, "different from most people," tautologically demands that the special people be rare.

Attached: 1460341155428.jpg (720x599, 58K)

the fact that i directly experience my existence makes me special for ME

Nothing makes us special, that's the thing. The flaw in your argument is that you are assuming humans are, or can be, special.

also bump because I'm interested.

Attached: 214687.jpg (158x239, 11K)

i am special because i'm a weirdo in almost all respects

sexually, intellectually, socially, etc

I am God. I hate all of you. Humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species. If I had it in my power, I would stop at nothing to reduce every single of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood. And rightfully so. You deserve to be annihilated. And I will give that to you. You never showed me any mercy and so I will show you none. Hehehehe, you forced me to suffer all my life and now I'll make you all suffer. I've waited a long time for this. I will give you exactly what you deserve, all of you, all you girls who rejected me, looked down upon me and you know, treated me like scum while you gave yourselves to other men. And all of you men, for living a better life than me. All you sexually active men, I hate you. I hate all of you. I can't wait to give you exactly what you deserve. Utter annihilation. Hehehe. I also play guitar pretty well!

I'm me. What are you expecting? Of course I'm special, I'm me.

Attached: well.jpg (800x450, 77K)