TINDER GENERAL

Share Tips & Tricks in this thread.

Any luck recently boys?
>tfw can never get a response from a girl I'm actually attracted to
>feels bad man

Attached: logo_tinder.jpg (512x512, 11K)

i try with bumble, no results at all.

What should we do bro?

its funny i just got a match with a fat girl kek

Honestly, what I've found that works the most is the quality of the pictures. If you have a picture that is really good quality, you get more matches.

I totally don't get that many, but I got more than I used to, so I see it as at least a bit of an improvement.

I wish I had lower standards. I'm so fucking cucked by my own brain.

>set Tinder location to US
>only match with fat/Indian girls

I'm really sorry US anons, I really am. The women there are literally pure trash from the matches I got

>be me, 27
>still get matches using pics of self at 18

Attached: 03947t93045.jpg (348x433, 12K)

I'm 27 and have been using it with above average success since I was 22. AMA

>only match
>fat girls
doesn't sound like they're the problem bud

What is the best way to actually get a date?

How should a "good" profile look?

Thanks in advance.

Do you pay for premium features?

It seems like its the only way I can get decent matches on tinder these days.

Also, what is your height? Race?

Does "getting a match" mean that you got the sex?

Not at all brother.

origigig

What do guys look for in a girl's profile? I'm just looking to be FWB with nice, chill dudes who would also be up for getting dinner or watching movies together every once in a while. I explicitly say I'm looking for casual, but I don't get a lot of matches.

And for some reason here in Europe I get constant matches with literal goddesses. I don't think I'm the issue here

Swipe right on everyone, pick and choose from your pool of matches
Have some pictures of yourself doing stuff with friends or looking happy
In your bio put some shit about how you enjoy Netflix and are looking for something serious.
Talking to girls just comes with experience

Ask for their number shortly after matching and ask to meet up for a drink or coffee

No one likes a whore, men will shy away from you because they will know how many dicks have been inside you and that's a huge turnoff.

>What is the best way to actually get a date?
initiate a bit of conversation about basic/superficial shit, then simply ask if she would like to go for a coffee/beer; don't overthink it

>How should a "good" profile look?
Don't make it super long (most attractive women don't like to read much); have only like 3-4 pics; have fun with the bio part, don't be too serious or fully disclose what your looking for (that's the whole point of messaging/getting to know them

No, I would never pay for Tinder, it's almost a joke itself nowadays even though lots of people use it.

I'm 5'9, white (irish/norwegian); super average height, but it has never stopped me from getting with a girl I pursued

If you get anything less than absolutely swarmed by matches as a girl on Tinder, there's a technical problem with your profile, since most guys just spam the like button without even looking at the profiles. Doesn't matter if it's a profile with just a single photo of a goat, as long as it's set as female, it will have 99+ pending likes within the hour.
Delete and recreate.

I'm worried about going out on dates with guys who will want to date me eventually and I don't want a relationship right now. So just don't explicitly state that I'm looking for casual?

No, most fat or average girls (the ones who look like "the assistant" to their more popular/hotter friend in pictures) swipe right on [just about] everyone

someone who's easy. just be easy.

well, now we all know your strategy bud

Maybe tinder is garbage in my area. I used to have decent success on it when I lived elsewhere without having to pay for anything.

I've ditched tinder nowdays for Bumble, et. al, on which I've had far better results.

Be in England pls
I'll give you the cuddles

stop being such a whore please

Are you in the U.S.? Why do you pay for it?

Not England sorry

Can't do it. Need cock real bad but also really don't have the emotional bandwidth to have a relationship

don't worry about that sweetie, no one will want to date you

I'm debt free, have my own place with a view, a very good job, well educated and well read, and am really good at negging.

You'd be surprised.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

Attached: mfw thinking about you hurting.png (350x250, 10K)

You're exactly what I'm looking for though.

Too bad you wouldn't be down for me.

4 weeks and I got 54 current matches. my trick: spoof location to the next big city

>find qt black crush I tried to get with a while ago
>so THAT'S what she looks like now
>use up my super like
>radio silence
Damn.

I got a few matches, but I'm pretty sure my pics are just garbage. I'd appreciate a little help. (photos lightly censored to protect the innocent).

Attached: C8913AB6-A3FA-4847-B22E-C58DA9F68526.jpg (2483x2207, 821K)

You are free to do as you please. I am happy knowing that I will never have to interact with ruined women such as yourself.

Sorry man, but you're really ugly

Ugly. You need to lose weight.

El atrocidad....
orang

Much appreciated, will work on it.

got over 400 matches in 1 year using the app. I don't know if it's a lot, but I know I'm pretty good looking and getting girls is relatively easy. If you want to get girls on tinder make yourself look good physically, nobody cares about your description if you're fucking gay in the first place.

Most of the girls on the app are just pure NPCs though with nothing interesting to say.
>my hobbies are yoga, animals and travelling

fucking dumb whores

I'm sure you could find a couple of women who are interested in you if you just swipe right on everyone. But like the other anons said, you're gonna have a hard time unless you lose weight. It's already hard enough for me and I'm way skinnier than you. My location is pretty shit for Tinder though.

It's always nice to get a bit of a reality check. I've been trying to work on eating better, but I never feel like I've got time to actually make food that's good for me.

>I really like eating
yeah, as if no one liked it...

Attached: mfw282.jpg (315x315, 23K)

>400 Matches
See how long it takes for you to get a bingo, and post the profiles.

Attached: 414158DE-F979-4744-982D-EA9BDDE1861D.jpg (600x600, 185K)

I don't live in the US, so most of these don't apply.

although
>you must be over 6 feet tall
>i'm shy so you'll have to message first
>send me your best pickup line
>no hookups
>has no pics by herself
>I want to/love to travel

are pretty universal and I have encountered them a lot

Attached: Untitled.png (433x877, 213K)

Currently in Taiwan right now. Most of my matches don't speak english though.

Enjoying my stay so far, already been on two dates and going on my third in a few hours.

Attached: taiwan.jpg (1125x2436, 258K)

>no time to make food thats good for me

You can make easy spinach or broccoli by taking the raw from the store buttering a pan and frying it in the pan with olive oil butter salt pepper and garlic powder

Id reccoment keto diet with some cardio running or swimming as well as lifting with the 5x5 program

Just avoid sugars and carbs you and you can eat butter bacon milk etc because your body burns the fat as fuel

Look up keto diet to learn more user I started doing it and felt like absolute shit at first but after a bit my body got used to it and I felt like fucking Superman

Made me way less depressed too desu

>but I never feel like I've got time to actually make food that's good for me.

Most basic bitch excuse imaginable. If you don't have the time to make healthy food then how do you have time to eat food in the first place? Literally stop eating so much and you'll have more free time.

>keto diet with some cardio running or swimming as well as lifting with the 5x5 program
Everywhere I go, it's the FUCKING Keto Diet. Keeps popping up, and the science behind it is sound I guess. I'll give it a shot, I like eggs anyway. That 5x5 lifting routine might be helpful too, haven't lifted since HS and I've wanted to get back into it but never knew of a good program.

Yes I do.

I paid for the boosts which actually yield me a bit of matches (including some real good ones). Otherwise, It would be a week before I'd get anything else.

I'm guessing that because theres a lot of rich single guys in my area, theyre probably all paying too.

I used to subsist almost entirely on a diet of 10 McNuggets, maybe 2 times a day. I've been cutting down recently and trying to eat normal food, but the quantity of what I'm eating hasn't really ever been the problem.

>10 McNuggets
>fat

stop lying to me and to yourself

>got date tonight with a workmate whose been fucking me around
>today I finally get a match with a girl I can carry a conversation with.
> she wants to have lunch at her place
Dear god.

The cokes didn't help.

you seem to have a masculine face, it's just buried under all those extra pounds. i mean who fucking knows you could be attractive under all of that mcdonalds. also nice black gf

Post girls you've hooked up with lads

Attached: qt.jpg (1125x2436, 160K)

>not down to fuck
Everytime

She told me later that was to keep the asian guys away.

That's...that's a dude

He's my smokin' buddy, actually took that pic for the purpose of getting me more matches.

Worked when it was the main pic until girls figured out I wasn't him.

It used to be so easy to score a few years ago now even fatties have high standards. My chadfishing account barely gets matches now.

Attached: 1547183170351.jpg (433x767, 52K)

>Everywhere I go its the FUCKING Keto Diet

Yes it is quite the meme diet and gets way overhyped haha

But yeah try and stay with it even when you feel like shit because your body will adjust

If you feel like you are buckling consume more unhealthy stuff like bacon butter and cheese instead of nuts eggs and greens just do not consume any breads grains starches or lots of sugars

As for 5x5 if you are an autist like me and hate asking for a spot at the gym I do dumbell bench as well as Squats Military press and Deadlifts

Go to gym and pick one of those four to do cycling to the next one each time you go

Do a weight where if you take five minute breaks and do five sets of five reps you can barely finish at the last one

Then do drop sets where you do the same exercise with less weight until you are lifting a tiny amount of weight and you feel super weak

Add cardio into your week and you are done you will be a machine user and feel like a million bucks

You will still be autistic and wont be a chad but youll be attractive and will probably have an easier time finding a waifu

Google all this btw especially workout stuff because I am just a stupid robot and you should not trust me

yeah, but let's be honest honey, you either have a weird fannypack fupa or an ass the size of Wyoming. Have fun with all of those black guys, they'll certainly complement that "very good" job you have.

What do you guys use for openers? I get matches but I never know what to say because historically, I haven't been very successful.

lose some weight boss

Attached: 1431063212717.jpg (565x463, 28K)

I make six figures it's a decent job.

I am a little chubby, like US dress size 8 :(

this, unfortunado

good luck user. Give a hug when you get there. Tell her the food was delicious. Offer to help with dishes. Escalate from there

You're the "funny guy" in your group of friends, aren't you?

pls no

orchids

Attached: 3427.png (560x398, 9K)

You're the simp in your group of your friends aren't you?

Half of my weight is in muscle, back off.

*sigh*

This is what Mexican culture does to poor dudes like: Your mother raised you on cheap rice and beans with shit loads of guacamole and other faggy sodium-filled spic shit.

Quit overeating.

damn I thought my situation was bad

>half of his weight is fat
lol you're cute boss

Attached: 86504394856.jpg (218x312, 9K)

You're the 5'7 white kid from the suburbs aren't you? I can ground you in one punch. Half of my weight is in muscle.

>you seem to have a masculine face
under all of that fat, sure

>never feel like I've got time to actually make food that's good for me
How long does it take to make a glass of water, fat boy?

>use bumble
>get a few matches
>only the ugly ones message and are boring as fuck to talk to
this was like my plan z

annoying part is you just know none of these twats pay for these expensive trips they take

>McNuggets
Holy shit buddy you are a fucking riot

Been established.
I mean, you're not WRONG...
Bet
I'm half-Gook, user. People say Mexican a lot though and you're pretty right in terms of diet.
My only solace is knowing I'm not the worst I could be.
Been drinking a lot more water, lately. Definitely better for me than cokes (tastes better too) but old habits die hard.

We were hooking up and hanging for about 6 months. I used her. I don't feel bad about it.

Attached: 67849856.jpg (358x635, 23K)

Nice tits. Why don't you feel bad about it?

>spot the fat spic kid who loves fighters like Canelo Alvarez and wears Jordans
Half of my weight is muscle.

fatcel is volcel faggotlips

Okay, to elaborate: I asked her to be my gf and she said yes. I lied and told her I had this great job at a Snapple/Dr. Pepper warehouse, when I was really just living off a trust account set up for me by my grandfather that I was using to afford my apartment at the time. I did nothing all day except smoke weed and play NCAA 14. She come over after class almost everyday and bring us dinner from awesome places like Sonic or nice local places. She would blow me often and would ask if I was "ready for another?" after a little while. Eventually she wanted to meet each other's parents. I broke up with her via text. I eventually ran out of money and had to get a job. No regerts.

Been using it for less than a year and I'm pretty sure I've gotten over 150 matches or so. I don't ever talk to any of them, or I end up cutting it short mainly because I'm fucking terrified of girls.

Attached: Screenshot_20190112-181624_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 196K)

Do you guys ask for numbers or SC/social media contact?

Harpooned this hamhawk last year. She could suck like a fucking carwash.

Attached: chunk12.jpg (476x635, 32K)

You should be asking for that within the first ten messages. Instagram preferably.

Nice slampig. Slampigs are great if you don't show them to your friends/family.

baskjjx. n.awfdlfvn

Attached: chunker3.jpg (476x635, 27K)

>if you don't show them to your friends/family
this is the most crucial part; no way I'd ever tell people about this oinker

Attached: chunker8.jpg (476x635, 27K)

Alright, so after this absolute slaughter my friend asked what y'all would think of him. He gets considerably more pussy than I do (read: any at all) and I think a lot of it comes from the fact that he's thin as a fucking rail.

Attached: 1ADF07C0-4F4D-4559-83CC-7222A24BD991.jpg (2146x3132, 787K)

lmao that girl is so basic it hurts

I get the >10 messages but I don't have insta.
Is asking for snapchat something you dont' do?

DIOS MIOS
LA CREATURA

no fucking way you make 6 figs, gumdrop