Anyone else here eat /deenz/ literally every day?

Anyone else here eat /deenz/ literally every day?
It's just so fucking delicious when you find the right brand.

Attached: 92852418.jpg (1612x1209, 267K)

Hobby Lobby has this, also things like pizza/tacos/candy etc.

and I will be fucking PISSED if it's not there next year, it is the perfect gift for my deenzpilled friend

Attached: 1525222113408.jpg (236x236, 9K)

What brand do you recommend OP?

If you are in Canada, definitely Club des Millionaires
If usa I'm pretty sure there's a large selection there, so just buy a whole bunch and try them out
It's nice that they're so cheap

literally most robot tier meal
bless you op

I like pickled herring but you're gross.

Nope. I don't eat meat.

>I'm a gays.

Attached: FAG.gif (480x270, 1.64M)

No but I eat a tuna sandwich everyday, tastes so good

Enjoy your mercury poisoning brah

this. kipper is 1000 times better but im poor and have not ate in days :(

Fenno-Swede relatives gave me an expensive can of surstromming I planned on shooting in the woods for target practice, but you can have it. :(

What a nice guy, I found some stale saltine crackers so I will wash them down with some tap water.

I do, but honestly I prefer herring, especially golden smoked herring.

Alright then. I will shoot the can and scare animals away for miles with the god awful smell.

Flying squirrels especially hate the smellz of surstromming.

Attached: darknessrises.jpg (640x587, 134K)

I have about 300 cans of sardines, great source of vitamins and protein, Inest a fisherman's breakfast twice a week it's a can of sardines 2 eggs peppers and onions with 1 slice of toast it may sound weird but it goes good together and holds you over for a very long time

Also sardines are not affected by mercury like other fish

Let me add sardines have a 5+ shelf life after "best before" but they will be fine long after, I ate a can of sardines 15 years after its date and it was fine just a little mushy and less taste

Old fag 35 here sardines are cheap get them with a bag of rice your good to go they do lack vitamin c so if you want to store them get a bottle of c

do deenz have bones? eyeballs? scales? or is it just deen meat in a can with flavoring?

Attached: 1543621802465.jpg (940x528, 66K)

Bones yes not scales but bones are soft and est them easy no need to pick out

I live in the south atm going to maine soon but lived all over they are cheap and keep them in your den hell I've eaten a 10 year old ranch style beans was fine

>skinless and boneless

I legitimately hate you. Half the sardines in any given store are ruined and inedible now, all because plebs can't deal with eating an actual fish. Tuna already exists; just get that instead if you want bland, dry seafood in a can.

You can only get the ones with heads here. Can you eat the heads?

The ones I get where I live have no heads, just the bodies. Usually 3-4 big deen in the tin. The bones are so soft you don't even notice it. Good calcium. The silvery skin you can't notice either.