Do you have a pet/s?

Do you have a pet/s?

Attached: __original_drawn_by_nanotaro__sample-14d70fbac13b838b8cb71fa3a943c3c1.jpg (850x1201, 225K)

Yes a kot

Attached: 1515833588089.jpg (249x249, 11K)

I used to have tortoises, turtles and some hamsters but now we only have goldfish

Is he a cute?

rip turtles and hamsters.
Never had a goldfish, had some other kinds of fish though.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_caidychen__226e408b001317d1139fca98a1447dcd.jpg (800x1131, 131K)

Goldfish are some dumb lil nigs I like em though. My grandad sat on one of my hampsters by accident. One time my hamster peed on my friends head when I let it climb up his arm

Coolest fish you ever had?

yes a dog

Yes a kot, pic is not her.
I am trying to teach her to get along with the neighbours cat

Attached: hoppe.jpg (604x473, 72K)

dog and rabbit

Nope
Don't eat it

3 koti, the dumbest is lost since saturday

I have pet insects. Does that count?

2 blek kotters

have a cute kitty
also have an outdoor koi pond with a few big fishy fellows

Attached: pals.jpg (380x264, 171K)

A kot, I want her death, but she doesn't die.

>My grandad sat on one of my hampsters by accident
That's a bad way to go, squished.
>my hamster peed on my friends head
heh, how did he react?

It's hard to say what was my favorite, probably the sword tails tough, i thought they were really cool.

Do you know the type or mix if it's a mutt?

Good luck with that, cats are hard to teach, they're rather independent learners.

nice combo.

Ever think of getting one?

Hope it gets found soon, hopefully the worst hasn't happened.

Of course it counts!
What sort of insects?

Attached: __hatoba_tsugu_hatoba_tsugu_drawn_by_tao_tao15102__sample-a98c6b7f38f59e258327872eab116720.jpg (850x496, 119K)

No. I'm too lazy to take care of a pet. It would just die.

Cool, never actually had one that was single coloured, all of mine have been striped.
Are they good kots?

sounds nice~
Does the kitty ever try to munch on the koi?

why?

well, you can just get a cat, low maintenance.
All you really have to do is feed it and it takes care of the rest.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_mataichi_mataro__6c2e1b7178575cca9bedeb873296d3bb.jpg (600x800, 242K)

3 doggos

You know, these white centipedes that you sometimes see poke out at night? One of them lives in my apartment with me, and when I crush a bug, I leave it on the floor for him. I like that insect a lot. I've tried to catch it many times, but it's just too fast and evades all my attempts. I tried to catch him with a box, but I was afraid of hurting the little buddy.

Pets are overrated anyway.

she does try to grab them sometimes but luckily she's afraid of water and the koi are smart enough to avoid her.
It's actually pretty funny to watch

Attached: dinner.jpg (399x558, 55K)

That's a lot of doggos.
They must be a handful.

I don't think i've ever seen a white centipede, must be something more common in france.

I don't think so, i think they're nice to have around.

Yeah, sounds charming.
Would imagine myself being comfy sitting in some chair watching a kitty trying and failing to get the koi.
a nice thought

Attached: __original_drawn_by_nashigaya_koyomi__sample-0325052af51a7da8920172d7bfce8857.jpg (850x1200, 186K)

They're more common in warmer climates, although some, like pic related, look more yellow than white. Pic related

Attached: House_centipede_Scutigera_coleoptrata_on_the_wall.tif.jpg (1200x800, 284K)

He almost started crying, I think he was quite shocked that the hamster had let loose on his head
I actually accidentally did the same thing once, we were having a pissing competition and it went above his head and landed on him. I was sent out of lesson for the whole day even after I explained it was an accident
>Swordtail
They look cute, much more interesting than goldfish

It's okay, one is a West Highland Terrier who pretty much lays on the couch all day, the other is an old Eurasian who's only a little more active than that.
Only the Samojed is very active, since he's only about a year old.

>why?
She's annoying me.

huh, well i hope you and this pet have a nice time with each other.
Maybe you'll catch it soon with no damage to it so you can look at it and feed it whenever.

Sounds like an interesting childhood memory.
>we were having a pissing competition and it went above his head and landed on him
I have so many questions about this.
First off, what's a pissing competition?
How did it go so wrong that you peed on someone's head?
And lastly
>lesson
So this happened in a classroom or what?
>They look cute, much more interesting than goldfish
yeah, they were cool little fish.

oh ok, i only really dealt with energetic dogs, the only dog i had was pretty active and the dogs i knew on my aunts farm were either sheepdogs or small demonic dogs.

Can't you get someone to take care of her instead of you then?

Attached: __i_class_destroyer_and_northern_ocean_hime_kantai_collection_drawn_by_kobone__sample-161e5300b1e2b7 (850x850, 131K)

its a golden retriever

I had a turtle and two goldfish when I was a kid. No pets since then.

No of course it wasn't a classroom, my friend ran in crying saying I'd pissed on his head (which I had obviously but I was sorry)
>What's a pissing competition
Two (or sometimes more) boys see who can piss the furthest or the highest
It was at the urinals, and I won by a longshot every time, unfortunately that time I won by a little bit too much and it ended up messy for both of us
>How did it go so wrong
I honestly don't know, I was about 5 years old if I remember correctly. What goes up must come down, something like that